It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Forum Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The new name should incorporate politics, the forum would see a huge resurgance at that point.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The new name should incorporate politics, the forum would see a huge resurgance at that point.

Could call it “When Will Trump Nuke Everyone?”

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I love it! How about " Political Predictions and Prophecies" lol That would liven up the place for sure and also continue to fill it with crap that's only 3% factual.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
just rename it to "crap that will never happen"

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

2 true 4 me

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShAuNmAn-X
Even 2112 would work, assuming Geddy Lee doesn't mind lol
I'm sure Geddy wouldn't mind, but the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx are another matter altogether.

Where's Ayn Rand when you need her most?

*cough*

But I digress. Ultimately, forum names are up to the owners to decide, so if the continuing irony pleases them, the song will probably remain the same (sorry, couldn't resist, given the theme).

However, they are known to be very open to ideas from the membership, so if a good suggestion should bubble to the surface, anything is possible.

There's certainly no harm in trying.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Or close it and add another sub- forum? If there's a space issue. I guess it's not really been thought of due to these similar topics outside of 2012 are posted in the Predictions & Prophesies Forums.

A Crypto currency one has been suggested as of late, which seems fair, but how about a Health and Beauty one? Have read and participated in some of those leaning topics lately some are taking interest in them. As General Chit Chat can be such a wide forum where topics ban be lose so easily. Plus, might make the site feel more appealing to the site's wider audience, growing audience as well. I'm mentioning because a lot of forums have gone the way of FB and being many of us don't use varied forums or FB, might help?

edit on 17-1-2018 by dreamingawake because: ETA/fixed

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic
I figure it's worth a shot to try. I still think Failed Prophecies would work. A Place where horribly specific prophecies go to die. Stuff like "On October 21, 2018 at 03:33 the World Turtle will flip on it's back and kill us all. It's true I read it on Pravda!!!1!!"

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

And, it's likely that, should they choose not to decide, they still have made a choice.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I will choose a path that's clear.

I will choose freewill.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Everyday is Doomsday forum

A forum for discussing theoretical doomsday scenarios, and hall of fame for epic failed doomsday predictions.

The world ends here everyday.

All terms and conditions apply.

<< 1   >>

join