It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bleeding eye fever deadlier than Plague, kills 4, infects dozens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Ummmmmm guys.....I'm just going to drop this here:
www.crazydaysandnights.net...

Read this and tell me if this does not sound like exactly what is going on right now!

I have been reading enty's blinds for years, that David Geffen sure gets around...

This is what caught my eye.
www.agcwebpages.com... item 182..

Shortcut : goo.gl...

Respectfully,
~ meathead
edit on 16-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

'Bleeding eye fever' is Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever which, as another poster have said, is transmitted from ticks and livestock animals. Not as easy to spread as the Plague.

In South Sudan people and animals have already tested negative for Crimean-Congo H Fever and also for Ebola, Marburg, Rift Valley Fever and Sosuga viruses: South Sudan investigates the suspected Viral Haemorrhagic Fever outbreak in Yirol East, Eastern Lakes State.

They still don't know what killed the little girl in Uganda, but there is one confirmed case of CCHF.. CCHF is actually endemic in parts of Africa.

So no, there is no link between the three deaths in Sudan in December and the death in Uganda. No need to panic yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

This needs a thread all its own. It seems he is really onto something after I saw the video yesterday of all the Red Cross boxes filled with stacks of cash.

I keep wondering if there is any relationship between Enty and Q....hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

We pray it doesn't get to California.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
You have to wonder if this will turn into another Ebola scare and death toll ?

Maybe if someone comes up with a catchy tune

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Happy you mentioned this before I did. I want to compile a bunch information based on a number of sleuths over there who have done some great research...hopefully all tying back to "the A+ mogul"

I had no idea about that church...very deep rabbit hole.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Jeez that sounds horrid bleeding from the eyes. I hope it is contained.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

I want to make it clear, I don't necessarily believe in this, I just find it curious..

It's a gossip blog, albeit one with a long history of being ahead of several real stories.
But it also has a long history of fudging things and making unverifiable claims.

Like I said I find it all curious and interesting, but I am also a realist.

Feel free to make that thread I'll read it..But I suggest putting it in R.A.T.S.
As that site especially the first link I gave calls out A lot of celebs for pedophilia..
And it is all unsubstantiated here say. Gotta be cautious with that....

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Nostradamus was ahead of his time in fighting these 16th Century plagues. But he still lost his first family, to one, while he was traveling around, fighting it. Cortez & Co. probably didn't have the first clue in fighting this mouse/tick bourne plague, wiping out most of the Aztecs. Years of droughts, followed by a year of Monsoons, let this tick transmitted bug, out of it's cage, in Mexico. The detectives in Mexico would have flown under our Radar, save for a few Africans, with similar symptoms. But now, suddenly, it's newsworthy.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I hear ya...its certainly fascinating to have someone, right or wrong, fill in the blanks to some of the things we get a small glimpse of. Years and years and years of blanks...

Red Cross money is a great example...dead end publicly and that is mild.

For sure, If everything he said were true, he'd be a cold corpse.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It looks like the gods are coming back and they're not too happy with what we've done to the place.

No....

truth is, WE are what happens when god does not exist.

eta-

Dude you're prolific. I keep doing my usual and *side eyes* There you are, every time today.

At least you're the sane one.

Sane, that's highly subjective and somewhat debatable

The gods, the dudes in space ships that come down every so often to mess with us. Now i'm thinking our food chain is the product of ancient GMO's they left behind for us, and here they are going for Round 2.

Some would even say that WE are the GMO. O.o And a thought I've pondered more than once. They're just growing us. The more we evolve away from the primordial soup creatures that were once tethered to the floor of ocean Earth, and into enlightened(tm) beings, the tastier we become. I think I need a little less salt and more szechuan sauce. Goes well with our chicken taste. I don't personally know this, but I did read how that Japanese guy said the women he murdered and cooked had a rubbery bottom that didn't taste good.

But, think of it...

A universe so vast in our imagining, but really, we're like a mouse peeking out from it's safe haven under the back porch steps, peering at the vastness of 'space'.. But as the curiosity of the mouse grows stronger, and the vastness of the unexplored and the thrill of exploration, the allure of unknown space cheese beckons, and the mouse does something bizarre - it leaves the security of what it knows as home, it's safety, and ventures forth. Ever the inquisitive yet timid explorer, the mouse sees something intriguing; a thing so mesmerizing it just has to see for itself. It shines amongst the distant shrubbery.

It scurries across the spanse of.. (I googled spanse, it does not exist, and only the one guy on reddit from 3 years ago, knows my discontent) .. It scurries across the expanse of the seemingly infinitely undulating green fabric of the unknown, towards the i... Ahhh Ahh it's a Cat !!!

and so the mouse was once more within the realm of it's only ever known safety. And none of the other mice would listen. "Land Cats, in shrubs? Ha. On a green wavy thing? near a big shiny thing? lay off the ratsak will ya Bill." But he knew. They were out there, and they had warned him, never to venture into their unknown ever again. For it was theirs, and from that day forth, all of the mouse abductions and strange wide eyed growling giants with tails that seemed to move without manipulation unlike a mouse tail, and who appear under the cover of darkness, made sense. It all made sense.

Nothing wrong with being sane, don't want to live there though. It's boring and tepid. Not like under the steps.

That was a really long answer, but a good one.
I would go with the first answer you said, We are the GMO's. We're organic, we're all #ed up in some form or another, and we're parasitic creatures of habit. You totally turned me off chicken though for the next 4 years atleast.

There's another take on all this, here it is, what 'if' the Universe is one massive parasite and it's eating it's way inward like a super sonic implosion, right now. Could be the reason people are losing their # right now. Call it Universal Implosion Syndrome and could be slowly sucking the life out of us, but just a quarter of us are on to it. And when we get to the last of it, a Cat named Dark Laughter will walk up and express it's self as God.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I love epidemiology.
Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever is a tick borne disease. Lucky for many, those particular ticks are only found in certain parts of the world.
Ebola loves eyeballs...an testicles. There is a term for cases that are particularly virulent and high risk for infecting others...they call it "wet". You can imagine, right! I think finding virus loads in an eyeball, while concerning, isn't really an active threat to society. The vector for Ebola has often been thought to be bats, but not knowing is pretty freaky. It really could be an insect and the animals that it is traced to are amplifiers. Neither CCHF or Ebola are spread easily.
Finally, the epidemic in Mexico was probably linked to Salmonella.
As a species, humans have proliferated more rapidly than any other. We bridge waters and join lands by structure, boat, and plane. We ourselves may be the biggest vector and amplifier.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hope it is unrelated to the mystery disease killing many millions of kangaroos.
Mystery kangaroo killer leaves experts baffled

Wildlife health researchers have found red and grey kangaroos on the Western Plains suffering “massive ­haem­­­orr­haging”, total or partial blindness, internal bleeding around the joints, stilted movement and inflammation.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=2is this another secretly gov GE disease?

Sounds like practice for apocalyptic pandemics to me!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vivyinsect
I love epidemiology.
Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever is a tick borne disease. Lucky for many, those particular ticks are only found in certain parts of the world.
Ebola loves eyeballs...an testicles. There is a term for cases that are particularly virulent and high risk for infecting others...they call it "wet". You can imagine, right! I think finding virus loads in an eyeball, while concerning, isn't really an active threat to society. The vector for Ebola has often been thought to be bats, but not knowing is pretty freaky. It really could be an insect and the animals that it is traced to are amplifiers. Neither CCHF or Ebola are spread easily.
Finally, the epidemic in Mexico was probably linked to Salmonella.
As a species, humans have proliferated more rapidly than any other. We bridge waters and join lands by structure, boat, and plane. We ourselves may be the biggest vector and amplifier.

The one killing the Kangaroos they say is not a virus or bacteria not parisite not poison nor genetic.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Tie me Kangaroo down, Sport! I hadn't heard about the roo dilemma but have journeyed now for an hour down the "kangaroo hole"?! Some of the information I had heard before, but definitely not the most recent. The description really sounds like intentional poisoning. I wish there was more out there and I will share here if it comes across my radar. a reply to: SeaWorthy

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join