It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read the Letter Trump's Immigrant Grandpa Wrote Begging Not to Be Deported

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think I will watch any movie, believe any movie, I desire to. Take your autocrat attitude to someone else.

And those on here calling you out will fill free to chuckle as you continue to pick the wrong ones and continue to prove where you get your 'facts' isn't in the right places.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What do I have to make up my mind about? I never said it was a fact. I actually said I didn't know but that it seems like "the ITIN are enough in sanctuary cities"

They might not need them in sanctuary cities

That isn't a claim of certainty, it is a possibility.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

From what I can find "Gangs of New York" was pretty thoroughly researched and although some critics might find some flaws, Gangs of New york, those flaws are not pertinent to this thread. I'm gonna stand with Momof3 and say that it is a film worth watching to get a concept of how the immigration issue really hasn't changed in the last 150 years, give or take.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What's going to really fry your noggin' is that Donald Trump isn't going to be the only Trump in the Whitehouse. Prepare yourself. One of the Trump sons will run in the future and win. You heard it here first.
edit on 18-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Pixel...

Lemme level with you bud.

No wait I can't. Lost cause, for Christ's sake.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

From what I can find "Gangs of New York" was pretty thoroughly researched and although some critics might find some flaws, Gangs of New york, those flaws are not pertinent to this thread. I'm gonna stand with Momof3 and say that it is a film worth watching to get a concept of how the immigration issue really hasn't changed in the last 150 years, give or take.

I suppose, having seen that movie, that statement is reasonable. But as stated it has no relevance in this thread tying to slam DJT that the OP is concerning.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

What's going to really fry your noggin' is that Donald Trump isn't going to be the only Trump in the Whitehouse. Prepare yourself. One of the Trump sons will run in the future and win. You heard it here first.

I would hope we get away from that style of picking POTUS. This isn't a kingdom... I want someone with a similar philosophy as DJT with a demeanor we can collective accept that brings us together.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Calling me out about a movie. That’s a bit thin skinned.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I think mom was addressing this, which is nothing new:

Illegals coming in by the droves, and many who come from a different way of life

edit on 18-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: soberbacchus

There is no politician in Congress ranging from far-left to far-right that would not agree that our immigration system is broken.

The immigration system is not broken. People say that for political reasons.

The fact is that the immigration system is what it is because it's efficient the way it is.

The agricultural industry (aka our food supply) would strongly disagree with you.

There is a reason we depend on illegal migrant workers to feed this country.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

WELL COMING TO AMERICA PROBABLY SAVED HIS FAMILY FROM WORLD WARS. what happened in past has no relavence to current events. ancestor on my moms side was president of confederate states but most of my friends are african american .

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I hate he is getting deported as well.

ugh it just makes me so mad and i feel so bad for that poor guy with a whole community standing against him.

If he would of done everything in his legal power to become a legal citizen. The community wouldn't be against him, they would be beside him.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
If he would of done everything in his legal power to become a legal citizen.

Do you know his situation and whether "everything in his legal power" was enough to become a legal citizen?

Every illegal I have ever met would jump at the chance of becoming legal if only they could but, they can't. It isn't within their "legal power".

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

no it is too much a drain on their wallet.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

You know this how?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23050636] See! Immigrants have always wanted to come here! Even your orange emperor's grandpappy wanted in! Therefore immigration policy must never be criticized again
Check mate, le evil trumpers!

You have a child's level of comprehension. Why would you possibly care about a politician's grandfather? Whatever relevance you think this creepy research holds today, you are sadly mistaken. Would you still think it was fair if people researched your grandfather, and started using that knowledge to smear you?

Wake up, kiddo.
edit on 23-1-2018 by SweetJenk because: Fixed emoticon

<< 5  6  7   >>

join