It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read the Letter Trump's Immigrant Grandpa Wrote Begging Not to Be Deported

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

men·da·cious

menˈdāSHəs/

adjective

not telling the truth; lying.

"mendacious propaganda"

synonyms:lying, untruthful, dishonest, deceitful, false, dissembling, insincere, disingenuous, hypocritical, fraudulent, double-dealing, tw o-faced, Janus-faced, two-timing, duplicitous, perjured; More

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

He was brought here illegally by his parents when he was a child. He couldn't apply for citizenship. That's what the whole DACA thing is about. So thirty years or thirty days doesn't mean a thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Trump returned to his homeland in the early 1900s, but he was scheduled to be deported because of his draft-dodging history.

Must be in the bloodline.

Not saying borders should be open. Not saying laws should be ignored. These are different times I understand. But compassion, understanding, respect is much needed here.

Exactly. It's one thing to deport individuals who have engaged in crime, but to deport entire groups of immigrants who are just here to make a better life for themselves and their families is just heartless. Separating kids from their parents is just downright evil.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

How do these poor uneducated people afford to move an entire family across the globe when most working Americans can't afford a European vacation? They hide in the wheel wells of planes bound for the USA?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What is it that's "going on"?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

the media is digging 100 years to get dirt on Trump we live in really amazing times.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
You know whats funny, the media likes to paint the most hard core anti-illegal immigration people as all white supremacists.

The most hardcore ones I have met, are all legal immigrants, or first generation citizens, they did it the right way and are pissed to see people cheat the system and get rewarded.

This.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Trump returned to his homeland in the early 1900s, but he was scheduled to be deported because of his draft-dodging history.

Separating kids from their parents is just downright evil.

I guess we can't put anyone in jail anymore if they have a family. Rape, pillage, murder and plunder at will everyone, it would just be too evil to separate you from your children.

Tugs at your heartstrings on paper, doesn't work in the real world.
edit on 16 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Open borders with seven amnesties over the course of the last 30 years with no end in sight.

And one particular group more concerned with foreign nationals effecting domestic policy, and ignoring sovereign US LAWS.

Pretty much doing worse that what they have accused Trump of.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

twenty years ago i lived in a nippah hut without power and my family came here legally. You insult me to even compare what americans can do.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Oh yes it dose mean something, the total lack of the rule of law. He is an adult now he should of thought things through you know kind of like "How do I become a legal citizen of the US?". Not riding the coat tail of other immigrants that did just that, became legal US citizens.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

twenty years ago i lived in a nippah hut without power and my family came here legally. You insult me to even compare what americans can do.

Entitled leftists really have no idea how good they have it in the US when compared to 80% of the rest of the world. They are a walking First World Problems meme.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Oh yes it dose mean something, the total lack of the rule of law. He is an adult now he should of thought things through you know kind of like "How do I become a legal citizen of the US?". Not riding the coat tail of other immigrants that did just that, became legal US citizens.

Many of these "dreamers" the media keeps passing off as children are actually adults who have done nothing to work towards legalizing their status. Some of them have criminal convictions as well. Don't expect proponents of illegal immigration to know that though. Their media masters don't prevent them with such information.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
man who spent 30 years of his life in U.S. is deported

On Martin Luther King Jnr Day. Wife, kids, sobbing. A nation of s***holers we are.

Ok so...

I have a sister in law that was approved to come here back in early 2000s, she is still waiting... Are you suggesting he comes from a S-hole country and so should stay here? At least now he can move forward and get it fixed one way or another, or he can spend another 30 years living under the radar I guess.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No offence... but

.... leave you to fill in the rest.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Oh how I wish they would have let him stay in Germany

Ahh the what if, scenario huh?

Butterfly effect and all, you'd rather live in an unknown world that more than likely could be 10 fold worse that it is, but Trump is just so evil, you'd rather destroy all of creation than just do what you and the rest of the so called majority wants, and do things the, you know, normal way, when it comes to politics, umm, politically.

Is that you behind the orange knoll?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The letter was interesting. Your commentary was mendacious

Which part of it was a lie?

America was built from immigrants, the vast majority of those immigrants were economic immigrants. The poor and the desperate seeking a better life.

And I see nothing untruthful about saying how important respect is?

I thought America was built by the Native Americans?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Oh how I wish they would have let him stay in Germany

Aaaaahhhm... No, thanks!
"We" had "our" Hitler, that was enough!

YOU deserved him.

This is what I was talking about in my other post. Everyone has become friggen unhinged to the point they just dont even see it in themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What did i say that made you ask that? I see no words equating to "lie" in my post.

And here I will post the definition of the word you used to describe the commentary you were commenting on...

Everyone has to google things. And come back like they're clever.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
How about looking towards the future instead of scraping the bottom out of the barrels past?

Warmest respects

Lags

Did you say the same thing to Trump and his right-wing gang when they tried to dig up Obama’s past to prove he wasn’t an American citizen ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join