It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Byrd and the Operation High Jump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

The facts are almost always far less exciting than fiction..

almost always,
and the few times the facts are exciting they become horded secreted prostituted deluded maligned manipulated and buried.

thats what this website is about, trying to dig those type of facts up.

whats your role?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I wasn't aware of any necessary role I was expected to act out apart from keeping an open mind when viewing what's being presented. When the 'exciting facts' smell of hoax or urban legend type fantasies I'll likely say something to that effect. If those facts hold up to a reality & logical test I'll be on board.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

originally posted by: Pilgrum

The facts are almost always far less exciting than fiction..

almost always,
and the few times the facts are exciting they become horded secreted prostituted deluded maligned manipulated and buried.

thats what this website is about, trying to dig those type of facts up.

whats your role?
Well show us what has been buried

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So the gist of all this is there were no wooly mammoths in Antarctica?

I mean, if there isn't a secret army of Nazis riding dinosaurs and genetically engineering yetis to be deep cover operatives then what's the point of living right?

Thanks for ruining the fantasy.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

I've read of this bloke before.

So what evidence does this bloke offer that Byrds trip never happened. What eveidence do we have that he is telling the truth?

He might be just some old bloke with a score of some kind to settle with Byr or he might be under duress to make the claims he has.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Isn't that a perfect description of the Antarctic continent? Exploring and seeing features never witnessed by humans, well modern humans at least.

Yes, the 'new world' term was describing the vast mountain ranges seen when flying above which I believe was a surprise sight. A world like they hadn't imagined, many imagined just ice then to discover the landscape they did what better way than to call it a "new world" like early explores called the Americas the new world.

The term is easily used out of context by those with certain agendas to promote conspiracies and ideas like the hollow earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

There are actually a few decent documents on CIA 12 million document dump on Byrd and some of his antarctic expeditions !

Some of the documents are really good in depth polar exploration

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I've read of this bloke before.

So what evidence does this bloke offer that Byrds trip never happened. What eveidence do we have that he is telling the truth?

He might be just some old bloke with a score of some kind to settle with Byr or he might be under duress to make the claims he has.

He IS describing Byrds trip.
If he is under duress an angle i did not consider, would be extremely interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join