It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Byrd and the Operation High Jump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Lol. Aern't most of us aware of this operation and all the legends surrounding it. While most of us like conspiracies just for the thrill affect.
But recently I chanced upon a video that debunks all these legends. It is from a pilot who was with Admiral Byrd on operation high jump.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

90 minutes video without even posting a summary?

edit on 16-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

will watch later - thanks - i has heard of the bloke but never seen any of his media or read more than a snippet of bio

as for people who believe in operation high jump conspiracies "

the killer question is :

what is singularly missing from operation hi-jump ?

edit on 16-1-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
That was a great blow by blow video of Operation High Jump.. Thanks for posting ! S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If you come up to me and say can you jump 3 feet and fly like a bird, will you accept me as alien?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the killer question is :

what is singularly missing from operation hi-jump ?

Full declassification?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Thanks OP

It's always refreshing to get the real story for once and the big question has to be how the fantastic conspiracy theories can endure at all.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

90 minutes video without even posting a summary?

Its well worth your 90 mins

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
If you come up to me and say can you jump 3 feet and fly like a bird, will you accept me as alien?
Lol nice one. No in that case I would be an alien

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I've never seen the video but I will give you readers a brief synopsis of the story that many would be aware of.

A man claims that the Earth is hollow at the north pole, but Nazi's have a secret flying saucer base at the south pole. There was a real operation High Jump but there were no denizens from the hollow earth or a Nazi saucer fortress in Antarctica.

Now if you'll excuse me i'm on my road to Dulce to find evidence of the great battle between aliens and humans in an underground base where reptilians lived and bred hybrids, thank you internet.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

nope - try again :

clue one - what is the most common conspiracy trope concerning op hi-jump

my prarprashiing = " op hi-jump was sent to battle antarctic nazis "

now - look again - ant the operation - and spot what they " forgot " to send

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i never understood the aura of conspiracy around operation highjump
they were just trying to beat the soviets in constructing bases on antartica, nothing more

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

watched the whole thing, it can easily be summarized,

man gives his personal highly detailed account of the entire operation high jump, according to him, it was routine exploration, nothing significant or unusual was found, then they returned home, the end...

but he does admit that as a low level service member he was not privy to any information beyond his duties to perform, that the admiral kept information from everyone including him regularly, and that he could not possibly know what happened there after he left, nor was he aware of any other operations on the continent.... so really, his entire presentation though appreciated for posterity, it is nonetheless rather useless information, devoid of any significance, and does not serve to debunk anything...
edit on 16-1-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

The facts are almost always far less exciting than fiction.
Finding and claiming unexplored uninhabited territory before anyone else could and learning what it would take to actually occupy it long term was more than challenging enough for those who gave it a go.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is simply TPTB putting up an old dude to tell his vanilla flavored story to counter the incredible volume of deathbed confessions by so many Whistleblowers....in this case if the testimony isn't coming from the Admiral I don't care to add it to my database....needless content...vanilla testimony...and IMHO not completely honest or integrity driven....this dude is not putting enough emphasis on the straying from SOP which catalysed the entire operation....yes he is nicely and cleanly re-iterating his role in this adventure.....but he is IMHO dressing it down a lot...I am sure the minions were kept out of the loop and he is a minion so there is not much to discover from the get-go with his testimony.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

hi - could you please cite the names of the " top 5" alledged " deathbead confessors " involved in operation high jump ?

you claim there is an incredible number
so lets have the " best 5 "

also further to this - your " logic " is flawed :

n this case if the testimony isn't coming from the Admiral I don't care to add it to my database..

so your alledged " deathbed confessors " are a " valid " source - but any one EXCEPT " the admiral " is not ?????????

and of course lastly - what did the admiral ACTUALLY say about this matter ???

please dont embarass your self by quoting the fake diary

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Admiral Byrd did several interviews himself where he said very interesting things concerning the operation. One of those interesting things was that it led to a "new world". It was posted on ATS somewhere, very interesting video and much more relevant that the one posted here since it came from Byrd himself and not a lower level serviceman.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Would you mind elaborating on this "incredible volume of deathbed confessions" of which you speak? Got any sources or evidence?

And you do know that Admiral Byrd's diary is complete fiction and not genuine, don't you?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

well he was with the admiral all the time, wasn't he?
he does not talk of anyone abducting their plane and all the other sheites that go along with that lore

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The Admiral Byrd did several interviews himself where he said very interesting things concerning the operation. One of those interesting things was that it led to a "new world".

Isn't that a perfect description of the Antarctic continent?
Exploring and seeing features never witnessed by humans, well modern humans at least.
I found the tale of the huge vehicle specially designed and built for exploring there amusing, hopelessly bogged down in the snow on day 1 but the whole expedition was about learning how to function down there so some failures are to be expected.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join