It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Senator DICK DURBIN Has a History of LYING and Spewing HATE.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Dick only made it clear he works for the Deep State, not the American People....

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The Dems can’t make policy, they are the minority.

Yes, it’s your type he plays to. At the expense of humiating other humans.

In this case the Dems absolutely could have made policy for DACA, and I'm not sure what more the POTUS could have done to facilitate a bi-partisan solution for the immediate concerns for the "Dreamer's" , they WON in phase 1 of the deal they hashed out, this could have been signed this month.

WHO actually HUMILIATED other humans here, I say DICK did by being dis-loyal to the POTUS and trying to Humiliate him and the USA. Wasn't Hillary who is on record saying to a group of the Wall Street "Gang" that "She has a public and private opinion.

Hillary Clinton told top banking executives that she has “both a public and a private position” on Wall Street reform and is reliant on wealthy donors to fund her campaign, leaked excerpts of the former first lady’s speeches seem to show, fueling claims of hypocrisy on the part of Mrs. Clinton at a crucial moment in the presidential campaign.

www.washingtontimes.com...

The IMPORTANT distinction here is regardless of Trumps private opinions his ACTIONS were working in the best interests of the American people and he clearly said he would sign any bill the Senate could compromise on, The "Dreamer's were in and Dick sabotaged it. Now in Hillary's case it seems her public positions did not at ALL jive with her private opinions, which we are finding out are beyond disturbing, I believe she is an enemy of the State and much WORSE.

From one Mom to another
Don't we try and teach are kids discretion, how to pick their battles, to think before they speak, just good old common sense ? I would have voted for Bernie had the DNC not so blatantly stole the domination, I ended up voting 3rd party just hoping to help get at least 6% for next election. But now Trump is our President and it doesn't sit well with me at all seeing him be so disrespected by the MSM and a disgruntled left. I think Trump is going to end up to be an Important POTUS and I support him based on ACTIONS.

edit on 16-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

They did give a trump a bipartisan plan on DACA. But he said he wants people from Norway.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

They did give a trump a bipartisan plan on DACA. But he said he wants people from Norway.

I'm not sure if you understand that there where 2 phases/bills that were in play here, the 1st one seemed to be a done deal and it was a WIN for DACA, it could have been signed this month !

The second phase was about the more controversial DAPA / chain immigration and hashing out immigration policy in general, I suspect that the private meeting in question was discussing phase 2 which the POTUS was hoping to get done by March. Now due to Dick's ACTIONS of being a dis-loyal weasel, phase 1 and the "Dreamers" are in jeopardy.

Given the choice to have your child travel abroad to Haiti or Norway, which would you prefer ? Sadly many of these "sh#t-holes" are stained by American blood and policies imposed upon the World by the likes of the Clinton's and Bush's and way beyond, I wish I could remember which ATS member wrote this in a thread I was reading, but they made a great point, we need to understand the times we face in context of a Conspiracy that has been in the making for 100's of years. With computers and our brains we have been given the opportunity to put the last hundred years in context in a way we never could before, and FACE the TRUE Enemies. Trump is the least of our worries, and quite possibly a God Send

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If that’s what you believe then I’m done wasting my time debating this issue with you. Come with facts and maybe a constructive debate could be had.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I’ll believe graham and Durbin any day over trump.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
According to the video in the OP, He said Trump said " those # holes send us the people they don`t want ".
He didn`t say the countries were # holes.
Or am i hearing wrong ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join