It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when dems outraged over trumps profanity mocked conservatives using a crude sexual joke?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well they are not tainted, but there is no reason, other than to ease our guilt, to take in a hugely overrepresentative number of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here is some evidence that shows that people from poorer countries tend to be more likely to be on wlefare after they immigrate/

Although immigrants from South America, Canada (other North
America), Oceania and Europe use any form of welfare at the same rate as U.S. born, immigrants from Asia, Africa, Central American and U.S. protectorates use welfare more1 The result in columns
(2) and (4) confirm this finding of differential welfare usage among birthplace continent using the
data restricted to solely immigrants. It also highlights the importance of including a control for
length of stay. Notice that the result using the unrestricted welfare measure suggests that among
immigrant groups, only immigrants from Europe and South America share identical probability of
welfare usage. Other immigrant groups have higher probability of welfare than Europeans apart
from immigrants from Canada who have the lowest probability of welfare usage among immigrant
groups.

www.researchgate.net...

So again, seeing as we have a visa lottery system that proscribes taking people in by country, why shouldnt we have a discussion on which countries are favored, seeing as how the evidence shows that country of orgin does affect success?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

he didn't say it you defend him. he did say it you will defend him. you will defend him to the death. have you heard of jack o'donnel? he must be lying too.

Are the people who are saying that Trump did not say it lying also? That is just it. We don't know. But the faux outrage from the never Trumpers is at the highest lvl none the less.

well i can't prove he said it, i wasn't there but i would not be shocked if it is proven that he did indeed say it and i will not be shocked when you justify his words and say there is nothing wrong with what he said, he is just telling it like it is like a true alpha male patriot just the type of leader this country needs #mericuh #knuckledraggers #mouthbreathers #morenorwegians

And yet you are still outraged when you don't even know if it is true. Maybe if the left would have displayed all of their faux outrage at the DNC you wouldn't have to display it now, but that makes to much sense for the left to grasp. #Snowflake #Fauxoutrage #Trumpf2020.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why not?

It seems to be about the only debate tactic the left understands these days.

Unless I recall wrong, there were 8 glorious years of whataboutism under Obama. "But .... but ... but ... Bush!" I believe plenty of times that you were warned, and in issues like this, there is really no such thing as arguing with logic and evidence. When the whole thing boils down to "He called those kids poopy-heads!" Then the only real response is to point out the plank in the accusers eye.

edit on 16-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Tommy did it too mom waaaaaah

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Tommy did it too mom waaaaaah

I love this reaction.

So we literally have the bulk of the MSM covering this nonstop, and yet to show that they and the past president used crude insults is just "whataboutism"

Apparently we have to accept that its ok for the left to scream its the end of the world when someone on the right does exactly the things they have done for years.

When they say its not presidential to be crude like this, we are not allowed to bring up that the past President was crude too.

But its funny listening to people like you, that desperately do not want this hypocrisy exposed.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Past presidents ... LBJ, Kennedy ... past presidents.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

the people that are saying he didn't say that aren't really saying he didn't say it though. they are saying that is not exactly what he said and cannot remember if he said sh*holes or sh*thouses... semantics. but like i said even if he did say it you wouldn't have a problem with it so why are we arguing?

if he did say it shame on him it only adds more credence to the fact he may very well be a racist. he might not think he is a racist and think his views are only pro-america, there was the apartment discrimination of rentals to blacks lawsuit, john odonnel, the central park 6, and on and on and on. i'm starting to notice a pattern..

go ahead bring up clinton and obama, thats all you guys are good at...but hilary!!! but obama!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LGBT rights....4 to 1 odds...

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Like when Clinton said Obama would be carrying his bags...or get his coffee. If Trump would have said that it would still be a HuffPo talking point.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I get your point but you seem to failed to realize that say teabagging and #hole countries are two very different things. So I gather that you support his use of such ideals and words... Do you support Trumps words? Assuming they are true.

"Assuming they are true" being the key phrase here. The teabagging insults were on national TV..

"It's pretty embarrassing when you have to take your children out of the room to report the news,"
-Lindsey Graham

thehill.com...

What a hypocritical jerk.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

but clinton! that didn't take long did it? so if its good for the goose its good for the gander is that what you're saying? clinton is not president right now, shame on the clintons i am not a clinton supporter and have never voted for a clinton but i digress, trump is president right now not obama not clinton, they did not put his foot in his own mouth over and over again he does that on his own.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I get your point but you seem to failed to realize that say teabagging and #hole countries are two very different things. So I gather that you support his use of such ideals and words... Do you support Trumps words? Assuming they are true.

"Assuming they are true" being the key phrase here. The teabagging insults were on national TV..

"It's pretty embarrassing when you have to take your children out of the room to report the news,"
-Lindsey Graham

thehill.com...

What a hypocritical jerk.

Yep. Funny he didnt have those objections when he was calling Mexico a hellhole and discussing how we couldnt take all of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

the people that are saying he didn't say that aren't really saying he didn't say it though. they are saying that is not exactly what he said and cannot remember if he said sh*holes or sh*thouses... semantics.

No. They are saying he did not say $#ithole, which is what all of this is about.

go ahead bring up clinton and obama, thats all you guys are good at...but hilary!!! but obama!!!

I didn't bring up any of them, so you are wrong again. You are the one that brought them up.
Since you did, I guess you didn't have a problem with Hilary calling half the population of America deplorables, huh.

Lol. All of this means nothing, you know that right? The bickering and whining will solve nothing.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You guys are just too hung up on this left first right paradigm no one wants to meet in the middle and negotiate compromise. It's my way or the highway with you guys.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

No, its those that are insistent that this crude language makes trump a racist that is unfit for the Presidency that make coming together impossible.

Those pointing out this hypocrisy arent to blame.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Come on Tea bagging is not that bad... No where as bad has saying S-hole place.

Tea bag is a slang term for a sexual act in which the male puts his scrotum into his partner's mouth over and over, like a tea bag being put into a cup of hot water. Tea bagging can be an act of male domination, which he might use to humiliate his partner.

See? Just some good old fashion fun...

edit on 16-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Okay so now you're denying your partisanship now? I could give you 20 other reasons why Trump is unfit to be the president!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Like when Clinton said Obama would be carrying his bags...or get his coffee. If Trump would have said that it would still be a HuffPo talking point.

At least he is clean and articulate for a black guy. Says Biden.

Do you guys still have to speak Hindi to go into a 7/11 now?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I would think calling a POTUS a house 'n-word' is a little worse than actually describing Haiti. You know, the place that same guy who made that remark made and held that money from.

I mean, not only is he racist he steals...it is very prevalent to the discussion.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-16T22:55:09-06:001009 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join