It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when dems outraged over trumps profanity mocked conservatives using a crude sexual joke?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

you on the other hand and many other members on here who happen to be trump supporters defend and or deflect every bone headed move trump makes.

Prove that he said it.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hmmmm, whats that you always say?

Prove to me the intent of Trump or what these people saying teabagger had.

So its not a false equivalency.

We have two sides using vulgar terms in discussing another.

The only difference those using teabagger were referring to actual people, not a place.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

you on the other hand and many other members on here who happen to be trump supporters defend and or deflect every bone headed move trump makes.

Prove that he said it.

Good point! Like the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, there is no PROOF.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Prove that he said what "grab em by the pussy" ?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Of coarse not. That has been proven. Prove that he said $#@thole.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You forgot the "they let you. . ."

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Here's the thing, if I was to somehow prove that he said it you would have your defense already ready to say that it wasn't racist, can't win with you guys.

I have heard people literally defend him saying he didn't say it and in the same breath say "even if he did say it, it wasn't racist."

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Grab em by the balls means "take charge".

Am i suppossed to be offended by the female equivalency? Cuz the balls one didn't offend me the multiple times i heard powerful women say it.. Double standard alert. I thought women were equal?
edit on 16-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Here's the thing, if I was to somehow prove that he said it you would have your defense already ready to say that it wasn't racist, can't win with you guys.

How is referring to a place racist?

I have heard people literally defend him saying he didn't say it and in the same breath say "even if he did say it, it wasn't racist."

That is because referring to a place is not racist.

And you can't prove he said it, but you believe he said it and therefore must be racist because he referred to a place as a $$#thole.

The logic and proof for your statements is insufficient to be true, so only conjecture and speculation is the best you can do.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DBCowboy once against calling anything he disagrees with as leftist.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So if trump would have said why do we take so many from countries that are poor, or third world countries, or corrupt countries, it would have been had the same reaction?

Are these people contaminated somehow? Tainted? Broken? This idea that people from poor countries aren't fit for immigration is bull#. It's a myth and demonstrably false.

A Singular Population: Indian Immigrants in America (Columbia Business School - February 22, 2017)

Although every immigrant’s tale is remarkable, that of Indians coming to the United States over the past 50 years is unique on several fronts. Demographically, Indians represent the current largest source of new immigrants to America, surpassing even Mexicans or Chinese. Sociologically, they are by far the best educated group in the country — roughly three times more India-born residents have college degrees than the general population.

But the most striking distinction may be their economic status: Indian-American households have the single highest income level of any group in the country — more than twice as high as the general US population.

How about one of those #hole African countries?

Data show Nigerians the most educated in the U.S.

Nigerian immigrants have the highest levels of education in this city and the nation, surpassing whites and Asians, according to Census data bolstered by an analysis of 13 annual Houston-area surveys conducted by Rice University.
(Houston Chronicle, January 12, 2018)

Nigerian immigrants are by far the largest immigrant group from African countries. How about some others?

US-based African immigrants more educated (University World News, 15 October 2014)

Within the foreign-born population from Africa, educational attainment varied by place of birth. For example, 64% of Egyptian-born individuals were graduates as were 61% from Nigeria, 57% from South Africa, 47% from Kenya and 35% from Ghana. These were the countries with the highest proportion of Africans with bachelor’s and higher degrees.

The whole idea that our immigration system is broken and that countries "give us their worst people … really the worst of the worst" is utter bull#. Here's a fun fact:

As Trump Rages About Immigrants, They Go to the Ivy League

Forty percent of Fortune 500 companies were founded or co-founded by immigrants or the children of immigrants. Watching Ella, Chris and Xaviera, I’d bet good money that they will join those ranks of these world-class leaders. But the question I find myself asking as I leave their school: Who are the young women the Trump administration is currently keeping out?

Trump isn't looking at statistics to determine his immigration policy so you tell me what he's relying on. Instead, he's making stupid blanket statements about immigrants from "#hole countries."

It wouldn't really have been much better if Trump had said "countries that are poor" — but the fact is that he didn't say that. He said "#hole countries" (or if you're buying the other defense, "#house" though that's really irrelevant) and then gave examples of what he considers "#hole countries" and unsurprisingly, when he thinks "#hole" he seems to think Africa, Central America and the Caribbean. You know, places that aren't predominately white. Places that aren't churning out models for rich douche bags to marry.

If trumps comments showed bigotry toward people from those countries, then surely you will admit all those that used teabagger shows bigotry to the people that was directed to.

So if Trump just comes out of his face and says, "n---er n---er n---er!" are you going to be posting this false equivalence? I mean, what's the threshold here? Apples and oranges. First off, calling Tea Partiers "teabaggers" is on par with right-wingers calling people from the Left "libtards."

Do you think that somebody calling me a "libtard" is the same thing as calling a Chinese person "chink?" I don't. Why? Because one is deriding a group for their political views and the other is attacking them for who they fundamentally are.

So no. I do not agree that they are the same thing. Furthermore, this isn't just Trump flapping his lips offensively. Trump is the President of the United States and this crap in the context of setting policy for the United States of America.
edit on 2018-1-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I will agree that his words if real are not racist. They are a general view of the state that they are in.

Yes exactly.

Yet the hysteria about how this proves his racism continues unabated. And by the very people that mocked conservatives with childish sexual insults.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Trump says what most of us are thinking. THAT is what scares TPTB... rampant common sense cannot be tolerated by the aristocracy.

It badly scares and puts the weak minded sjw in a state of unease as well....they thought all this conflict would just go away...wait till they find out it is all from themselves and some amazingly sad individuals who have played them...with minimal effort too.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

yea they let you, tell that to harvey weinstein!!! you guys make me sick!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

he didn't say it you defend him. he did say it you will defend him. you will defend him to the death. have you heard of jack o'donnel? he must be lying too.

well i can't prove he said it, i wasn't there but i would not be shocked if it is proven that he did indeed say it and i will not be shocked when you justify his words and say there is nothing wrong with what he said, he is just telling it like it is like a true alpha male patriot just the type of leader this country needs #mericuh #knuckledraggers #mouthbreathers #morenorwegians

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Last year Trump was a Russian colluder.

Last month he was batsh#t crazy.

Last week he was a racist.

Wonder what he's gonna be next week?

If we could harness the spinning of the leftist's moral compass, we could power the world!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You say I am making a false equivalence and then you compare what trump said to using racial slurs?

Wow.

Teabagger is more crude than libtard, but sure they are in the same vein,

Has trump called people libtards? Did main stream media people call democrats libtards over and over whip chuckling?

I haven't seen that.

As far as immigrants from poor countries, studies show that immigrants from worse off countries tend to do poorer when they come here on average.

We have a lottery systems that choses people based on country first.

So why shouldn't we be picking from countries in average that have a better chance to help our country?

edit on 16-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Well, you see, it was OK when they did it because everyone on the left knows that conservatives are just too stupid to understand that kind of crude nuance.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

So it was OK to express that kind of sentiment about folks in the TEA Party?

Wait.

Of course it was because they were all too stupid to get it. Amirite?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

maddow and cooper were nasty with it snickering and making jokes invoking the crude meaning shame on them, but they are not presidential hopefuls nor politicians. trump on the other hand that guy has a dirtier mouth than a truck driving sailor yes or no? never though of myself as much of an obama fan hated a lot of the things he did, liked some of the things he attempted. you on the other hand and many other members on here who happen to be trump supporters defend and or deflect every bone headed move trump makes.

I guess its out of habit. Or instinct. I always have an instinct to come to another human's defense when I see that they are unfairly bullied. He is one of the most openly hated people, openly hated and lied about by highly visible, popular institutions with many followers. So, after 99 nonsensical accusations and horrendous insults and open calls for assassination, Yeah I think I can give him a pass, and even defend him, for the one tiny thing like this that could end up being true. If it was me, I wouldn't be such a saint. Trump is showing a lot of restraint.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So it was OK to express that kind of sentiment about folks in the TEA Party?

Wait.

Of course it was because they were all too stupid to get it. Amirite?

What you and others don't seem to be understanding is that the term "teabagger" was a term the TP and it's people created and embraced themselves. The media, Obama and a whole lot of other people simply mocked them for it, as it states in the OP's title.

This current situation is not even close to being comparable.

Like I said, it is a textbook false equivalence and a hilarious one at that. Not to mention that is is nothing more than continuing the trend of "whataboutism" that has become a popular trend recently of taking the lazy approach to debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join