It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House of horrors discovered in California 12 children involved

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is sickening, sad, and unbelievable.......

This couple had 12.....12 children malnourished and CHAINED to their beds,I’m baffled that this can even happen in the atmosphere of constant fb status updates, 24/7 surveillance and gov intrusion into every day lives.....how were these people able to get away w this for so long?

Hang em high and leave em for the birds!

Source

A 17-year-old girl escaped from her California home to call police and lead them back to arrest her parents after they discovered a house full of horror
According to local California law enforcement officials, they discovered 12 children who were malnourished to the point that some appeared much younger than their actual age. Others were chained to their beds.

edit on 1/15/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why is the mother smiling in her mugshot?!

Truly disturbing.
Thank goodness the 17 y o girl was able to escape and free the other children and arrest these physos

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Death is not the worse punishment this idiot couple should receive.
How about treating them just like they did the children.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It would seem the depths of human depravity knows no bounds.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Foster kids is my guess. Not excusing the behavior mind you, just making a prediction. Most situations like this turn out to be foster kids, often with special needs.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They ran a private school out of the home. Perhaps Home schooling to hide their children from authorities?

Sandcastle Day School

edit on 15-1-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Foster kids is my guess. Not excusing the behavior mind you, just making a prediction. Most situations like this turn out to be foster kids, often with special needs.

That blows my mind, I’m not sure how that system works......but aren’t these people checked up on or vetted before they get each new foster child?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
And this is the same state where CPS showed up to take away a child because the parents wanted a second opinion from the doctors, but they couldn't manage to find these 12 kids ....

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I wonder if they were foster kids. The ages were 2 to 29. The mother is 49

There’s a photo of them getting married with the children in attendance.

EDIT: Not foster kids, and they were renewing their vows.
Children looked normal in Facebook photos until 2016 when nothing else was posted . Seems they went bankrupt and snapped?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

to the point that some appeared much younger than their actual age. Others were chained to their beds.

Yeah I was looking for that.

It turns out the human brain REQUIRES nurture. The ultimate proof is these cases when the opposite at this age causes growth / development retardation.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Those poor kids must be in heaven being fed and a bed to sleep in that they aren’t shackled to. The younger children are In Hospital although they must be in shock.

Who could do this? Terrible. Terrible

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Death is not the worse punishment this idiot couple should receive.
How about treating them just like they did the children.

They should force the the "parents" to work for the Clintons.

Capitol punishment lets them off too easy.

Working for the Clintons usually leads to an early grave, in any case...
edit on 15-1-2018 by madmac5150 because: Arkancide

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It would seem the depths of human depravity knows no bounds.

Isnt a merely "seem".

And this is what sadistic psychopaths will do to their own family.

Then there's those in ultimate power... the world over where echelons of power typically become and stay infected with such types.
www.businessinsider.com...
www.cnbc.com...
www.theatlantic.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
darkestpatterns.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

That's be their dream job.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Good Christian family.... typical

David and Louise Turpin are considered a good Christian family in their community,” David Turpin’s parents, who live in West Virginia, told ABC News. The network added that the grandparents can’t understand “any of this” and said the Turpin children were home-schooled.

David Turpin is 56, according to jail records, and his wife Louise Turpin is 49. State records show they run a school at their home. The parents were confronted by authorities at the home and taken into custody, according to the news release. In 2011, when the couple declared bankruptcy, David Turpin listed his occupation as an engineer for a global security company/defense contractor, and Louise Turpin was listed as a homemaker.

heavy.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Those poor kids must be in heaven being fed and a bed to sleep in that they aren’t shackled to. The younger children are In Hospital although they must be in shock.

Who could do this? Terrible. Terrible

My guess the adults will just be thrown out on the streets and the minors will be broken up into homes with foster parents that are still strict and mean to them.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was just reading this. It reminds me of the Elisabeth Fritzl case, the Austrian woman who was a prisoner & subsequently raped by her dad & birthed multiple incest children in her parents' basement for 24 years...

There's really no telling how long these kids were abused like this, but if the police mistaking several adult/near adult children as adolescent kids is any indication, a long time. That kind of malnutrition doesn't just crop up overnight, it's a cumulative thing. And if "mom" and "dad" were comfortable enough chaining and starving them all, WTF else were they comfortable enough with doing?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It is apparent to me that in the past year a lot of these "circles" of deranged, sick scumbag types of people are being exposed.

It's also obvious that this is JUST a miniature "tip of the iceberg", and many other sickos are either being protected or are just yet to be exposed

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

I wonder if they were foster kids. The ages were 2 to 29. The mother is 49

There’s a photo of them getting married with the children in attendance.

The news report from CBS 5 said that the children are all the biologic children of the two parents.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I hope they were foster... in the sense that I wouldn't lament the loss of the parent's genes from our pool.

Mistreating children is not only as horrible as it gets, it also makes an exponential chain of yuck effecting many other people as the years go by. It's a crime against society, as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join