It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah the Genocidal future 1st female US president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Madonna for President!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
First of all she is not running. Who would want to run so people can destroy their brand? Also, the Dems will never allow her to win, she needs the super delegates, and they only pick puppets. BIden is the next candidate for Dems.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

With friends like that what could possibly go wrong with world?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism
Isn't bad

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And BTW you really don’t try to hide your account from your previous one.

hahahaha - If I was ashamed of what I said or if I wanted to get brownie points you would get an idea from my thread count. Save that for those who have a 3 mth old account and average 5 threads a day

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1 I never thought about that

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

fix the problem because then they'd be out of excuses.

And out of votes and money. The have created the "beast" and the beast needs to be fed

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I don't think she hates white people she just finds it politically expedient to make such comments.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

I guess everyone need's a hero - growing up I had the usual heroes before critical thinking skills were developed.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I don't think it is absurd to assert that the problem of racism would be solved if the old people of a particular race die off

A more enlightened way of getting that message across would be

"lets hope when a certain demographic is gone racism will be gone"

Taking in context the other points in the OP she is one of the 1% playing to her sycophants for her own agenda.
I take offense at her pretend accent trying to embellish her bull#.

To think that racism only stems from one race is a myth, the only ammunition that racism uses is hate. We are all one race.

Exactly - she sneakily uses hate - comparing the death of Emmet Till to Trayvon its apparent she has her eyes in controlling the narrative to the point of downright lies.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
smear campaign from the right. i don't know about oprahs politics or if i would vote for her but it will be hard for you to prove to me that oprah is so evil with all the "evidence" you provided. you are going to have to come up with something much more juicy than that after all donald trump was caught on video saying "grab em by the pussy" and he still somehow won.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

When ever a blanket statement about any group of people is made at the statement's heart is racism. No exceptions.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

She is an Idiot

I would not underestimate her by dismissing her as being an idiot. All the points you raised are accurate. The danger being if pressure isnt kept up against her even if not running for future Potus, will still sway voters to her favourite candidate; take the case of Obama as proof.

People need to call her out for her possible pimping for Weinstein and that she is part of the problem. Women need to critically look at her history.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: 3daysgone

I don't think it is absurd to assert that the problem of racism would be solved if the old people of a particular race die off.

When ever a blanket statement about any group of people is made at the statement's heart is racism.

No exceptions.

I didn't say it wasn't racist. I said I didn't think it was absurd for her to think that way. Just foolish.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Context is everything - the pattern as shown in the rest of the OP.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Well, I don't know if she is going to start killing all us white people

Did I suggest she was personally going to pull a trigger? The answer to your question is in your own question

And armed... And already angry

It wouldn't take much to ignite the fire as you've mentioned

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

She could sing at her inauguration, what comes after wouldn't bode well for men in positions of power.
Who could argue sanely with her?

www.rollingstone.com...

He's a wimp," she responded, before alluding to the country's tendency to cycle between choosing family men and "a guy with a dick," as the singer put it, for the office. "Couldn't we get someone more handsome?" she adds.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

From a Boondocks episode in 2006....

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Also, the Dems will never allow her to win, she needs the super delegates, and they only pick puppets.

only pick puppets?
Was Hillary a puppet?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I didn't say she was evil. You understand that there are serious issues being thrown around and the USA is very polarized at the moment, you even stated as much in your OP below

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=conspiracy+nut

trayvon martin/ george zimmerman seems to be dividing our country i think its time for a million human march!

With respect perhaps you should at least look at her politics?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join