It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah the Genocidal future 1st female US president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
“Oprah Winfrey The Butler, racism and Obama”

www.youtube.com...

2013 BBC interview

@ 3.10

Video: WINFREY: Of course the problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem’s not solved. As long as there are people who still… And there’s a whole generation — I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own community in the South — there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

Snopes context of her interview ( accurate transcription )

www.snopes.com...

OPRAH Of course the problem is not solved. As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem’s not solved. As long as there are people who still… And there’s a whole generation — I said this for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own community in the South — there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

SNOPES COMMENTARY It’s valid, given the context, to infer that the majority of the people Winfrey was talking about are white, but invalid to infer that her remarks targeted all older white people, or only older white people. In other words, those accusing Winfrey of racism draw a false equivalence between “generations marinated in racism” and “all older white people.”

However contentious and impolitic it may have been for Winfrey to claim that older generations steeped in prejudice will have to die before the problem of racism can be solved, the objection that it was racist of her to say so is absurd.”

Theres a pattern with Oprahs bullying behavior with shop assistanst’s

After the Swiss bag incident there’s the Rome bag incident

Published 02/09/2015

Blurb under video: “Winfrey provides leadership in programming and attracts superstar talent to join her in primetime, building a global community of like-minded viewers and leading that community to connect on social media and beyond. “

She begins with recently “I was I Rome at the Louis Vuitton store”

In this video the not so PC Oprah thinks its ok to mock Italians way of speaking fast @ 2.37,

Then at @ 3.10 Kirby changes her mind, @ 3:28 Oprah starts flaying her arms in the air and at 3:52 Oprah embellishes further by saying the Police are suddenly part of the negotiations.

And what’s with stereotyping Italians and mocking them as if they speak with a French accent?

Racial stereotyping faux pas? Hey what’s the difference between the French and the Italians in Oprahs mind. As I’m of Greek origin living in Australia am I am able to say the Negros of Australia were indigenous to this country and still be PC? How about I start throwing an waving “air spear” when describing Aborigines? Am I am able to excuse my idiocy by say I wasn’t born in Australia?

Then we have comments by her on serious issues.

Oprah Is A Racist

Comparing Trayvon Martin to Emmet Till

In Oprah Winfreys mind both incidents are the same Trayvon Martin & Emmet Till (accused maintained their innocence ) The only way you can say both are the same is if you are a Racist Oprah!

usadailyconservative.com...

Posted Nov 4, 2017

Peter Schiff provides proof Oprah is Racist @0.31 above video

Till was murdered because he had the nerve to flirt with a white girl (insufficient evidence that the perps did it )

Trayvon assaults Zimmerman (Hispanic ) Trayvon bashes and threatens to kill Zimmerman whilst beating his head on concreteand accepted responsibiliyu for the shooting. Zimmerman shoots once in self defence , calls police admitted he shot him

en.wikipedia.org...

“He also underwent a voice stress analysis test in an attempt to see if he was lying, and he passed (indicating he was likely telling the truth).[60] Crime Scene Tech D. Smith photographed his injuries and hands and collected gunshot residue. Zimmerman's weapon was placed into evidence.[57][68] His clothes were also taken as evidence after his wife arrived with a change of clothes.[69]

Five hours later, Zimmerman was released. The police chief said that there was no evidence to refute Zimmerman's claim of having acted in self-defense, and that under Florida's Stand Your Ground statute, the police were prohibited by law from making an arrest.[70] The police chief also said that Zimmerman had a right to defend himself with lethal force.[71]”

In Oprahs mind both incidents are the same!!!

Evidence of historical racial mindset of Oprah

Sourced from TMZ “Oprah Winfrey's Racist Comments”

Ben Shapiro: Why Oprah Winfrey CANNOT be President

SHAPIRO:“The word “bravery” has been used to describe Oprah Winfrey’s Golden Globes speech on Sunday evening — a speech seen as the potential launching point for Winfrey’s White House run. What, exactly, did Oprah do? She said that sexual harassment was bad, in front of a crowd of Hollywoodites shamed into saying the same after decades of participating in it……”

Oh, the courage! During Oprah’s speech (she of the multiple pictures kissing Harvey Weinstein),”

“Coziness with Weinstein” see also

www.vox.com...

Jan 9,2018

The case for and against Oprah running for Prez with comments by democrats Oprah 2020, explained

edit on 15-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

If someone can help with embedding 1st video - much appreciated
edit on 15-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: If someone can help with embedding 1st video - much appreciated

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
She's cray cray. All those Hollyweirders are cray cray.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Lets hope some ATS armchair psychiatrists wade in to assist you with your comment.

You know the ones that have been so helpful in analyzing D Trump lol

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

But she does have a white female friend

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well lets just look at the typical liberalista mentality. They've claimed for over 40 years that the problem is racism and they were in power for at least 1/2 that time, that's 20 years to fix all our problems. But they didn't.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
She may be crazy but this thread is also. And BTW you really don’t try to hide your account from your previous one.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Well lets just look at the typical liberalista mentality. They've claimed for over 40 years that the problem is racism and they were in power for at least 1/2 that time, that's 20 years to fix all our problems. But they didn't.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

In fact I'd go so far as to say they have absolutely no incentive to fix the problem because then they'd be out of excuses.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i just dont get the people who put these celebrities on such a pedestal. many of my friends talk of jay z and beyonce like they are king and queen. i hear many who love oprah yet they cant ever tell me the reasons why. i just end up with big blank stares. what is it that compels a person to idolize someone for such a small contribution to society when theres people who sacrifice everything up to and including their life to try and make the world a better place and yet they dont get even a smidge of adulation for what they have done in many cases

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Oprah, Obama, the Clintons... they aren't racist at all.

They hate the rest of us quite equally.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

However contentious and impolitic it may have been for Winfrey to claim that older generations steeped in prejudice will have to die before the problem of racism can be solved, the objection that it was racist of her to say so is absurd.

I don't think it is absurd to assert that the problem of racism would be solved if the old people of a particular race die off. I just don't believe that would solve the problem. What I find absurd is that her hypothesis doesn't take into account the racist behavior of all " races ".

To think that racism only stems from one race is a myth, the only ammunition that racism uses is hate. We are all one race.
edit on 15-1-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

Today this generation is younger, middle, and older, but they aren't white. Thanks to being taught to hate whites by their parents, schools, churches, the media, etc. OPRAH IS NO BETTER, BUT SHE SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

*walks in, looks around...*

Wow.

Y'all have fun.

*steps back out, locks door behind her*

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'd rather have Oprah thanClinton, having said that I don't want either Clinton or Oprah as Potus.

edit on 15-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I don't think it is absurd to assert that the problem of racism would be solved if the old people of a particular race die off.

When ever a blanket statement about any group of people is made at the statement's heart is racism.

No exceptions.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ha...

Get a load of the trollop. "As long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, the problem’s not solved." while all the world rails against White Males, Whiteness being a thing to eradicate, Whiteness being the reason why white men are guilty by proxy of all the sins of the past, present and future, Whiteness being ... friggen SKIN COLOUR.

She is an Idiot... Lets hear her stand against all those who 'sit with her', who espouse their seething dislike for people they don't know simply for the colour of their skin. Lets see her oppose POC who express disgusting bigotry and bile towards a person for merely being born white.

No skin off my white nose, I don't give a fat raspberry if some people hold such offensive views. Copped worse just walking to the store on a thursday afternoon here. But ohhhh the hypocrisy.. that tickles my knuckle bones right down to the gristle.

meh, It's obvious who and what she is. She almost got away with it too, till the world fell away and revealed their sinister charade, the circus of sickness, all different peaks of the same entity foaming underneath the surface. One giant, ominous, vile creature, with tendrils wheedling into the lives of all who'd stop to watch unknowing that the clowns were not smiling to make them smile, but smiling because they knew just what they were doing, and how they'd fooled the world into thinking they were sincere in their desire to entertain.

The court jester really only served to take your eye from the atrocity occurring just out of sight, but hinted at throughout the years, and you just knew something wasn't right, but .. all of it? Each and every one of them in the 'club' ?

Who knew.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders runs, Oprah won't stand a chance.

Latest Poll: www.newsweek.com...

IMO, all of these Oprah discussions are a waste of time at the moment..

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Some one point out where she says that anyone must be killed and I will line up with you.
From what I hear is she is talking about older generations steeped in racism need to die off and quit affecting the social balance with their inherited racism.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders runs, Oprah won't stand a chance.

Latest Poll: www.newsweek.com...

IMO, all of these Oprah discussions are a waste of time at the moment..

I agree that Oprah discussions at this point are a waste of time. But I sure hope neither Sanders or Biden run again. Both are to old and will be older come next election.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ummmm,

I hate to break it to Oprah, being racists doesn't mean they should "just die".

It is very poorly worded, but given our last 3 presidents she would fit right in.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well, I don't know if she is going to start killing all us white people. That might be a bit tricky considering the majority of the country is white... And armed... And already angry. I don't think she'd be that stupid.

I do think that it's clear that she genuinely dislikes white people though. I think that's true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join