It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women a mistake or did He do it to us on purpose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Come on, thats pretty stupid
Really, who would cook and clean and iron, make fast food and look after the baby if there were no women

Good thread

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Women a mistake or did He do it to us on purpose

Not He, but She.

Would that answer your question?
Sure works for me!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In the beginning God created Woman in Her own image, and it was good.
But over time, women became bored and started to develop a thing called Needs.
Man was created using a rib (DNA) from Woman.
Men could lift things
and build things
Men could fight each other
start wars and make sculpture
There was to be blood and games
Welcome to Thunder Dome

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Your video reminds me of this video. So how about it? Can genetic engineering allow us to fix God's horrible, horrible mistakes?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Well, he is Satan after all.

Probably not much trust there.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
the woodwork creaks, out come the freaks.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well, women were created as a helper for man according to the Holy Bible creation story. That's the original motivation for their creation at least:

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Now what did man need help with? The only thing we are told is that man (Adam) needed help dressing (Ha! so true) and keeping the garden (his home). Thus historically, women have always kept the home and dressed her man! I realize the use of the word "dress" I am using incorrectly but the coincidence is too funny to ignore! (or is it a coincidence.....?)

Genesis 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

But this was not the only thing man needed help with, looks like he needed help naming all the animals as well:

Genesis 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

So, according to the Bible, the three reasons for woman creation were for:

1. Companionship ("it is not good for man to be alone" he had no sexual/reproductive mate like animals he saw every day have). Gen 2:18
2. To keep and care for the garden/their home. Gen 2:15
3. To help name animals and probably other things (women are naturally very creative after all).

These three reasons may seem ridiculous at first, until you stop and think about it for a moment that women, till this day, still carry out the above reasons for existence in a traditional Christian household, and even in most all households in this world. And woman was made from parts of man himself. So the real question is, why was man created?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

women, a mistake, or did he do it to us on purpose?

No mistake. Best thing that has ever happened to creation.

I agree completely. Women are the pillars of creation, families, and communities. A woman's love is one of the most under-appreciated gifts in life, and definitely the most taken for granted miracle known to Man. The most devoted believers and the best examples of religious spirituality that I've met have been females, and it's been their guidance that has made me a better man in every aspect of life. To put it another way, life without females would suck buh dum tss.

So in short, screw what the OP's saying lol. Women were entrusted with childbirth because males would mess it up (ETA: I sure wouldn't have any if I had to bear them). And scientifically speaking, human females typically have stronger senses of smell (HERE), stronger senses of taste (HERE), can perceive colors better (HERE), are better at multitasking (HERE), live longer (HERE), and are better at detecting higher frequency sounds than human males (HERE). And did I mention that females retain their hearing longer (HERE)?

How is that a mistake?
edit on 15-1-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is how that list is mistakes .
stronger sense of smell Ment men could no longer pass gas without some women saying OMG does that stink .
stronger taste so much for oral sex .
perceive colors better - No I said lavender that is light purple no wrong again men can never get it right .
For teh love of god women what difference does it make ?
Multitasking - Hunny feed the chickens milk the cows chop the wood cut the hay the list has never stopped growing .
Multitasking right never once seen a women do all the things they expect men to do at once lol .
Better at detecting higher sounds ( I always wondered why dozens of women turned there heads when I call me dog with a dog whistle now if only they were as trainable .
retrain there hearing longer ? no men just lose it because of the constant yelling we Thankfully no longer hear SOONER .

Conclusion women sure smell nice are so soft and have such amazing voices got to go check out the newest models at 18 th isle

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm An Atheists As Long As There Is No Woman....
But When I See Them... I Believe.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Of3, it's just funny. Women are still the source of what is most sacred on Earth.

edit on 15-1-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'm pretty confident my half of the $30,000 my first wife took with her to California from our joint checking account is not going to show up anytime soon. That was 25 years ago. So you may be right. But actually, I just thought the clip was really funny. Someone was talking about Genesis and the order God created the world and that clipped just jumped into my head.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

and yet you can't live without them.

That all depends on your age and how many you have gone through at that point. I'm glad to be free of them at this point.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Cannot help thinking that without women, man/humankind would have stopped with Adam. It takes woman to make perpetuation of the species work, unless God had a backup plan to make all men gay and capable (ouch) of making babies. However, we are told that God hates gays.

I think God loves women.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Both sexes are equally dark and light in equal measure and balance is achieved and maintained.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'll second that. They are Evil

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Women are meant to be a complement to men, a partner.

Together, two become one, and this is not about sex (thought a good relationship will have that); it's about becoming a better functioning whole than when you were apart.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

God entrusted women with childbirth & child rearing because most men would screw it up. Men are far more likely to abandon their kids than women are. Men are also far more likely to be child killers than women are.
edit on 16-1-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Women were a good idea ruined by Adam being a cheapskate-think what we could have got for 2 ribs!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

However, we are told that God hates gays.

Please don't perpetuate such a thought. GOD is every "gay" person that ever lived...........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join