It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I see Sheye found my thread on the 4 and 5 year old drummers. You're quick! LOL
Wonder if our Gordi was that talented that young?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

If you've ever heard of the "Keebler Elves"...
Then surely you've heard of their soda crackers.
My point... My mum would eat all the crackers and give the aluminum can to my brother.
He was only 4. He would bang on those things like no other. Drumming away his energy and strength for awhile... While disturbing the cat to no end.
I miss those days.............
edit on 3-3-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Hey there Pinocchio! LOL

Did you sustain any damage from the storm? Good to see you! So, is your Brother a drummer now?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Our father was a drummer of the Spanish kind.
He had bongos. Rubbed off totally on my brother as a kid. He banged and banged and banged.
These days he's a sport fanatic. Loves softball.

As for the storm... Ugh. I feel bad for the people.
I was working. Messenger work. Streets, and walking. Lots of walking. My hands froze so bad.. I couldn't use my fingers for signing (manifests) and typing (phone)....

Fingers felt like my circulation was absent.

Hours of the cold, and the rain, and the wind... Make me want to hide.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Spring will be here soon. Hang in there fellow New Englander.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I can tell it is time for me to take a computer type break as I can't find a photo of an Elven treehouse I wanted to share.

The Triple Wolf Goddess

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Trippy! LOL
Glad I'm not on a certain illicit drug.

Those pics remind me of the new coloring books they have for adults with busy designs. I have simpler pics to color in mine. I have an Angel coloring book, a flower one and one with fantasy pics. Haven't colored in quite some time though.
edit on 3-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I always get bored quickly with coloring. I used to watch my mom and sister color, and their pictures always looked so nice, their crayon pressure always even, while mine never looked uniform. I think that’s when I decided I wasn’t good at it, so I didn’t care for it. I’m mostly lacking in visual artistic skills. However, I very much enjoy painting nail art, and I’m half way decent, which still surprises me!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Night, my moms two addictions are those coloring books and Perry Mason. I don't think they will come out with a Perry Mason coloring book but as I see what she is coloring I do see how they look a lot like what I have been sharing today.

A more colorful picture of our Jacy,

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Good morning friends

Just sipping coffee and having a calm time.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I haven't colored in quite some time, just not interested anymore. lol I used the markers or colored pencils when I did color.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

So glad you decided to share this one of our Jacy, I love it! She will too!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Good Morning Dear Fin! Love the pic and really loved the music! I was hoping you would share something when you came back in here.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

...What do you guys call soda? The locals here call it “pop”. I’ve always referred to all sodas as “coke”.

Hi chelsdh,

Scotland is (AFAIK) the ONLY country in the world where Coca-Cola is NOT the best selling fizzy soda pop drink!
We LOVE the fact that the mighty coca-cola corporation can't figure out WHY!!!! It's hilarious and has much to do with our wicked sense of humour and stubborn nature!!!! (We like giving the middle finger to "what's expected" of us.)

Anyway, the earliest versions of sweet soda-pop style drinks here were all flavoured with ginger, so (especially in central Scotland) most fizzy pop was referred to simply as "Ginger". ("I'm thirsty - I think I'll have a bottle of Ginger")
But, there are so many brands and flavours available nowadays that we more commonly use the specific brand names or generic flavours...
"I think I'll have a coke or a pepsi, maybe a Fanta Orange? Hey they have Limeade, Orangeade, even Pineappleade and some weird American Bubble Gum flavoured stuff!"

"Soda" here is just fizzy water "soda water", usually used as a mixer for alcoholic drinks "I'll have a Whisky & Soda please".
"Pop" is when you burst a balloon.

I deliberately didn't mention which fizzy drink outsells the mighty coke here....
Any guesses?

edit on 4-3-2018 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to fix the text, grammar etc and to add info and... you get the idea!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

At least you're not a " drinks " coaster ...

Does that mean "The drinks are on Him"?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

...Wonder if our Gordi was that talented that young?

Uhm, I'm not even that talented NOW! ROFL

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hiya Sir Gordi Of The Shedlands! I'm off to bed as it is 4:36 am here.

You are very talented dear Gordi as we all know.

Sorry I can't write more, but...zzzzz.

Lights out. Goodnight Gordi! Goodnight Shed people! Goodnight Shed! Goodnight John boy...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Haha !

Unless he is a Roller Coaster ...

Then the drinks are on everyone aboard !

Oh my !

edit on 4-3-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Ohhh !

That kitty has such sad eyes !

😭

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
*Knock, knock!*

-Who is there?

*Fin who has not been drunk since january but now he is*

-GO AWAY!

Yeah it is all good at this point. Mentally, physically and spiritually fine. So i will not get into business of ruining this by thinking that if this continues for days or weeks, i will have to mentally beat myself up! Cheers!

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join