It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Reminds me of that ugly / beautiful hairless cat ... !

If you love cats .

I have two of the best.

Selkirk Rex is the breed and they don''t hiss or scratch at you when they get pissed; they just grunt at you !
No scratching ( on purpose ) and possum my girl cat reaches out to be picked up for cuddles !

Part british short hair ..
Part American wild cat. They look like their whiskers have been singed off !

That is how they roll ... no detriment to them going fast through narrow places.

Best cats evaaa !

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Pretty dog! They have quite a history.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You must share pics of your kitties!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It is finished.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Hello Knum! Thanks for sharing the video of the poor whales.

How are you?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Awwwww, you're such a sweetie! Sweet Dreams Joe! Dream of magical adventures and wondrous places yet to be explored.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Im ok Im just sad you know earth has lost half its wildlife in the last 40 years,by 2050 30 to 50 per cent of whats left will be facing extinction I was visited by an angel the other night I think after this next full moon all hell will break loose,Im long past feeling scared or being sorry for myself or worried about being ridiculed for believing in a higher powerbut I hope the less gnarly souls like yourself can make it.Its a cancerian trait to feel unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
@chels [[[[[[[[One big Hug]]]]]]]] because.
@WIS WRITE RiGHT?
@Fins HELL NO!!!
@Timely - Cats are Fuds.
@khnum I hear you. We Humans!!!! arrgghh!!!!! (That's better - I needed that.)
@Sheye - It IS a rush and.... me too.
@Light WTAF? Sort it out! LOL
@Mike and @Groot - Hi guys!
@Luke - Cheers! I was a bit peckish.
@John - "Let it go.... Let it goooooo" hehe

If that was confusing..... GOOD!
It'll give you all something to work out.

Quick shout out to justmike and dada, and of course our Jacy (miss ya babes! and your ellipseseseseseesesss! mwaaa.)
Gx

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

FUDS ?

I am thinking "something useless damned Supper" ?

In the words of the great Genesis lead singer ...

" So throw a cat at me now ...
Cause I have an empty plate " ...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The thing is, the larger a system, the more concentration it requires of me. Redirecting it is a great plan B, but the ideal would be to dissipate it.

A cyclone really is at my limit.

Good to see you too!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The eye of the thing has moved several hundred kilometers east, away from you and into the Atlantic waters where it shouldn't harm anyone.

You should be getting some patches of blue skies anytime now.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Don't!

DDOG. Please, have mercy!...

edit on 3-3-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

😏... and here I thought the Shed was a place to escape the evils of the world. Seems to be all sorts of evil lurking in Accasia as well 🤔.

Don’t mind me carry on with your fantasy writing. It is beautifully written, but it just doesn’t bring that “ safe” feeling for me.😆... I guess I’ll just continue trying to fight real evil in the real world. Prayer and love work wonders.. makes one wonder if it would work in the storylines. I may have to add a story myself.

Hi Sheye.
I read your story and wanted to tell you I enjoyed it.

It's funny what you said above, because I have often laughed about how the peaceful world of Acassia has so much conflict and battles.

I see the Shed world as two places.
The actual Shed is a peaceful and happy place.
The fantasy writing is a separate adventure that occurs apart from the regular Shed.
Even in the fantasy tales The Shed is an indestructible place that no evil is able to enter.

So The Shed itself is peace fun and joy.
Think of the adventures as folks in the Shed watching a movie LOL.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Well, I shan't deny, for it would be dishonest to do so, that I have more than the strictly necessary body fat ratio. However, what actually sees me get through conditions that others find insurmountable, is that I put in the preparation time necessary, and have the wit and wisdom necessary in the formulation of those preparations, to make these trips without putting myself at undue risk. Where many stumble, numb and frozen from their abode, to the newsagents or tobacconists, in inadequate footwear, trousers made of thin material, and top half coverings which would struggle to keep out a strong spring breeze, I formulate a wardrobe which accounts for most of the serious threats that bad weather of this sort presents.

I layer up well, I put spikes on my shoes, I wear knee pads in case of a fall, bring goggles to keep the snow from without my eyes in case of a blizzard. These are lengths to which many simply refuse to go, or fail to even consider, which is why many simply huddle indoors, wrapped around their radiators and their hearths, daring not to venture out, and I simply make ready, then get about my business largely unhindered by silly things like rain and snow. Many folk, certainly in my neck of the woods, refuse to do these things, simply because they do not appreciate being dressed in any manner which makes them appear chunkier than they actually are, such is the weakness of their ego, such is the insecurity they have about themselves. Its really rather sad, actually.

I have no such petty concerns

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The hairless dog is much more attractive than the hairless cat!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Some species on this planet are unmissable and in my uneducated opinion, a sign of what we are doing to this planet collectively. When I say "we", I mean dirty governments and even dirtier companies. Most of my life (purely by chance) I have always lived near large bodies of water. Some of these bodies of water are so clean you could drink from them. The river Thames begins as a tiny source of fresh water that springs from the ground but the stream flow is very small. Compared to the river you see when it gets to London it seems unlikely but apparently that's how it is.

I lived in London when younger and when you see the colour of the water in London you know it's nothing but a large and convenient toilet. Then I lived in Dover, the point of England closest to the French coast and one of the busier shipping lanes in the world. I used to be able to swim (when I was young and healthy) but accidentally swallowed a mouthful or two of the brown sludge that is supposedly the sea. You can't see further than a few inches in that "water".

Then I moved to the Netherlands and lived next to the rivers here every time. Companies are allowed to pump a certain amount of effluent which I think is probably the largest source of contamination. DuPont (the first or second largest source of chemical contamination on the planet if memory serves) sold a company (Chemours) before the Dutch authorities discovered huge contamination of employees, environment and citizens due to DuPont's production facility in Dordrecht. Tefal cookware is nasty stuff and the chemicals or waste products involved in their production are toxic in small amounts. (I do not buy Tefal anymore)

Then I saw youtube clips of the US government dumping whole containers of unwanted chemical weapons (I think it was mustard gas or some other unholy substance) into the Atlantic ocean back in the 50's or 60's. I doubt the US were the only ones involved in this disgusting habit either. "Oh look, we don't need this any more and we need to get rid of it as quickly as possible without anyone noticing...."

Did anyone see that old Star Trek movie? Whales are the ones that aliens monitor to make sure we are treating the planet right, I thought it was a great story and one to remember. I hate Star Wars but Star Trek always contained a huge dose of "be nice" in contrast to Star Wars which was nothing but violence and light-sabres. And crappy special FX. (OK, Kirk liked green-skinned women but that's ok!) It was only later that I learned to hate Steven Spielberg The Hack so I really am not all that biased. ET sucked, War of The Worlds sucked, Encounter 3rd Kind was ok, but only for the time. Richard Dreyfuss was the star and not anything in the script, imnsho.

Seeing as I'm getting all opinionated, the Japanese just need to stop with their whaling. Research my hiney! In many ways the whale is the bottom of the food chain. It may be the largest creature on earth but it eats only the smallest. No hunting, no biting, just huge gulps of krill-filled water. What shall we do when the aliens return to Earth trying to detect whale-song?

And then Fukushima happened because of a money grubbing corporation. According to people who know about these things Thorium reactors are way safer than uranium or plutonium but hey, let's just poison everything because profit and the short life span of humans!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have no room for worrying if I “look fat”- when I go out in cold weather I am layered upon layered. Actually, in mild weather it’s not uncommon for me to have two layers of pants, and a couple shirts, with a light jacket under a heavier jacket. This actually causes people to ask me if I’ve lost weight when they see me without my armor against the cold.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to look cute, but I’ll pick comfort over style any time.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

FUDS ?

This will explain...
VIEWER DISCRETION REQUIRED (ADULT LANGUAGE & HUMOUR!)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

... Actually, in mild weather it’s not uncommon for me to have two layers of pants...

That made me giggle.
"Pants" are a form of underwear (knickers/panties?) in the UK... I'll leave that there...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Thank you for taking the time to explain the two types of Sheds. 🙂. I feel much safer now.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join