It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
How are you tonight...er...Morning?

Nothing to complain about
Just had coffee and oatmeal, then i cleaned up my home. I have plenty of food, coffee and tobacco and now i am just wandering online. TV has been off since Team Finland was eliminated from the olympic ice hockey tournament, it will be on again in 2 months for the world championships unless some friends come over and want to watch something. I prefer to choose what i see and hear and not be force fed something that the TV channel managers have chosen for me. And i think i may have some kind of a "commercial hypersensitivity disorder". Some commercials are just crazy and filled with lies.

I will answer your PM a bit later, i noticed that a few days ago but then i was busy in real life.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy
I love oatmeal with peanut butter and walnuts, or brown sugar, or cinnamon and pieces of apple or...yum!

I like to choose what I want to watch too, but sometimes, I'll just pop the sci fi channel on and watch whatever they show.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Hello boys and girls and those who prefer to be gender neutral.

Hello

Actually i am an alien trapped in a male human's body.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I guess I’ll just continue trying to fight real evil in the real world. Prayer and love work wonders..

I wish you strength in that

Lately i have been getting more and more interested in influencing on a very small level, small gestures. I mean, of course i would like to end things like war, hunger and illness but i have so little power. What i can do instead, is continue to hold doors open (especially for the elderly people), be nice to the ones i meet, not throw trash to the nature and simple stuff like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

LOL

What planet you from?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That is highly classified information. So top secret, that even i don't know it.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

From my blue period.

Listening to Leon Russell's Stranger in a Strange Land from The Passion of The Christ album on Pandora. This song has some interesting meanings when used in reference to the Christ figure

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

I guess I’ll just continue trying to fight real evil in the real world. Prayer and love work wonders..

I wish you strength in that

Lately i have been getting more and more interested in influencing on a very small level, small gestures. I mean, of course i would like to end things like war, hunger and illness but i have so little power. What i can do instead, is continue to hold doors open (especially for the elderly people), be nice to the ones i meet, not throw trash to the nature and simple stuff like that.

I think that is the best and wisest place to start Fin. Those small everyday gestures can mean alot , and I love when someone shows consideration to me ..such as opening doors, etc.

I do envy the walking you have been doing... and it’s great you are exercising and sweating that drug out of your system.(forget what it’s called .. difulpram?) .. I can’t walk more than 10 minutes without my whole back tensing up so bad,I’m literally shaking.

So good on ya mate for exercising.. and double blessings to you for those small acts of kindness. You inspire me young man.. you are a good soul ( drinking or not )... so stay genuine and real.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I do envy the walking you have been doing... and it’s great you are exercising and sweating that drug out of your system.(forget what it’s called .. difulpram?)

Yeah i have always enjoyed walking. Fast pace. Then i can really feel the oxygen getting into my bloodstream and my mind getting clearer. I enjoy deep forests with small paths in their green calmness. I also find rugged beauty in urban areas made of asphalt and concrete. Disulfiram is actually leaving my body via exhaling and not the sweat, so walks and sauna won't have effect on this.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I miss long walks.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You sure are having fun with your pics!

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It keeps me from leading a life of crime

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's time to crank up the volume

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
It's time to crank up the volume

Your loud music woke me up Blue 🤨... ahh well.. may as well join in. One of my favs..

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thanks Sheye, I'm listening to Thunder now

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Was going to take a break from the net for awhile, as per suggested by Metallicus in his thread. But.. but.. I fear I am addicted to some degree. 😏... Oh well.. guess cutting back a bit will have to do for now.

I may have a go at some more writing .. and I do have some ideas for Jack, River, Riverbabe and Sheye..
Not now though.. am too tired.. and was sleeping nicely until the blaring music woke me up. 😏

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I must say you have an awesome new avatar.. and you look so mirthful and happy. Nice look on you... and no .. I’m not flirting with you...😆 just saying it’s nice to see you look happy.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Oooooh, AC/DC! Awesome!

Sheye, you know you can't escape the Shed. Even when people leave they feel compelled to return home. I am looking forward to the continuation of your story!

where is pheonix?

Where is justMike?

Where is...?

Ok, ok, throws donuts out to the bush people.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join