It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Love Bug, my Elven Sister!!!!!!!! So happy to see you! Hope you recover quickly Hun! We think of you all the time too. Tell Tom to get his butt in here and tell us a story or sing us a song will you? Hugs! It will be so awesome for you to come 'home' and spend more time with us!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Well, aren't you a smarty pants, this way you get to celebrate twice.

Not really a smarty pants 😆... I announced my birthday here a month ago and had many well wishes.. but it seems Night forgot that fact, as well as a few others 😏. She does say she has a lousy memory though.

For heavens sake woman, don't appologize for things that are out of your control. Just be kind and gentle to your self. I find it detrimenantal to our mental/physical well-bieng that we blame our selves for anyhting that causes pain or malfunction.

The conversation went as this. Night said she was sorry I was sick, and I responded saying I’m sorry I’m sick as well... meaning it wasn’t fun. It wasn’t an apology for being sick 😉.

My son was over yesterday to check up on me, and offered to get me gingerale. I’m doing much better today.

Thanks for your concern about my health as well as my wordage in posts. 😏

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Evening Wister! I have actually been quite productive today for a change. I stripped the bed and put fresh sheets and pillow cases on, washed the quilted bedspread, pillow cases, blankets, sorted through things that needed sorting...busy, busy.

Good to see you!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Glad you are feeling better Sheye!

Yes, I do have a bad memory sometimes. My bad! lol

Good to see you!

Kind of leaving quick replies as I am starving and we ordered out again. Too busy and now relaxing and just want a steak, mushroom and cheese sandwich. Just finishing sewing some areas of my quilt. It is old but so beautiful and have not been able to find one nearly as nice.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Just finishing sewing some areas of my quilt. It is old but so beautiful and have not been able to find one nearly as nice.

Old things are often the most treasured because of their craftsmanship. I’m happy you mended something beautiful so it could continue to give you pleasure for more years.

Enjoy your steak and cheese sandwich!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: Finspiracy

How did the Ice Hockey go Fins?

Hi!

Yeah, as LookingForABetterLife wrote, Finland lost 1-0 to Canada. Canada earned the victory, They played strong but clean. Very solid defence, they sure have some bruises today due to jumping in front of shots. Both canadian goalkeepers played a flawless game. They had to change goalie early in the second period because the starting goalie hurt his shoulder. I hope he is OK now. Based on yesterday's game, Canada has a chance to go for the gold.

*crawls to the coffee maker with a sleepy face on*

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I have some handmade lace made by my Grandmother as well as embroidered linens that I treasure. Being a crafter, I know how much time, effort and love that goes into handmade items. My friends and family members have items I made for them, things they can remember me by.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Morning Fin!

Replace the she in the following meme with He and her with his. lol

edit on 21-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning!

Cool to see that you have been experimenting with avatars. I think they have all been beautiful!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I am sorry

I should have read the other posts.
I just have.....no matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

How did the Ice Hockey go Fins?

Hi!

Yeah, as LookingForABetterLife wrote, Finland lost 1-0 to Canada. Canada earned the victory, They played strong but clean. Very solid defence, they sure have some bruises today due to jumping in front of shots. Both canadian goalkeepers played a flawless game. They had to change goalie early in the second period because the starting goalie hurt his shoulder. I hope he is OK now. Based on yesterday's game, Canada has a chance to go for the gold.

*crawls to the coffee maker with a sleepy face on*

It was a close game though..so Finland must have played well. I didn’t see it Finn😕..and I’m sort of sad your Finland team lost, yet happy for the Canadian win.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

I am sorry

I should have read the other posts.
I just have.....no matter.

Lol... no worries sister 😉

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I have some handmade lace made by my Grandmother as well as embroidered linens that I treasure. Being a crafter, I know how much time, effort and love that goes into handmade items. My friends and family members have items I made for them, things they can remember me by.

Oh my.. did you make the lovely quilt yourself ? A treasured heirloom ? Now I am curious as to its origin. It sounds beautiful Night.

On another note your new avatars have all been beautiful as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I kind of feel like Sybil with the changing of avatars so often. lol

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Dedicated to the Shed

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Uriah heep! Great band

Should we send a couple of pixies out to patrol? I have heard rumors that the coffee troll might be on the loose!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Just

Not a good day Wister?

HUGS!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Wow, I remember them! Great song and lyrics Sheye!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I want to know how a coffee troll got into the Shed in the first place? Good Lord, with our dragons and wolves and other beings and creatures protecting this place, I don't understand.

Hmmm, with hands on hips, Night sends out a telepathic message and calls for a meeting. "To all concerned, Just because it's been slow in here does not mean we can let our guard down! Get in here at once! Coffee is sacred in these parts and we will have no Trolls screwing with it!"

Feels a bit guilty for yelling but just shrugs her shoulders.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join