It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Pfft !

Someone mentioned rabies ?

Ldt goa mah leg or a biting you ... šŸ˜„

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

It wasn't me, I swear!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I'll have to research "getting rabies for fun and profit" to see if I come up with anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hello!

Hockey day. Team Finland will be playing against Team Canada and losers return home and winners continue the tournament. This should be good. Going to friend's place to watch, i need 2 cans of energy drink. Practically i have two reasons to write this post. 1) To wish better times to those of you who are going through rough times now. Hang in there. Believe. We are here for you. 2) To momentarily get my focus away from this fatigue. I feel like a hundred year old.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

yey! joukkue suomeksi

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Greets all! Did someone say party? Gordi and Tom Very nicely done! Is it just me or did I see some psychedelic displays (plus the building like Dark Side Of The Moon t shirt)? Then Night with her colourful wu. Ah yes.... Captain! Set the controls for the heart of the sun. (A PF song title, just in case)

My "Dark Side of the SHED" ( by "Plank Floored") T-Shirt was in there! LOL

G

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Probably the best scene from this series

For those not familiar with it the main character, Daniel Holden has been recently released from prison in which he spent the first 20 years of his adult life isolated from contact with others outside his prison cell. He was convicted of a murder he doesn't remember doing. His only contact with other prisoners was by talking to them through the grate in the walls between cells. As he has little contact with others transitioning to life outside of prison has been difficult for him.

I've never spent time in prison but I have had most of my first 17 years taken away by a head injury. The problems that this has caused along with the loss of my wife and my medical issues has me believing that these lines from the story were taken from my heart as they are the same words that I am thinking too much.

edit on 2 21 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night - sorry I missed this yesterday.
Our weather is typical Minnesota frozen tundra. We had a few inches of snow mixed with freezing rain from Sunday into Tuesday morning. Then the temps plummeted. This morning it's a little chilly - around the 0 mark. No open windows around my place this week!

a reply to: WalkInSilence

[[[HUGS]]] WIS!

"Hi" to Timely, Blue, Gordi, Finn, and anyone else I missed!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Quiet Shed today....

...TOO quiet...

*shifty eyes*

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

You are real Blue and so is your Shed family/friends. Hold on to that. Together we journey through this thing called life apart yet together. Being overwhelmed can cause us to disconnect and hide deeper within ourselves. It is ok to sit with our pain, feel the emotions that rise and be in the moment with that pain. It is vital that we reach deeper and hold on to love and hope that still remains. As alone as we may be through our turmoil, there are others here who may feel just as alone as you do and they love and care about you.

We have each other here and can bring a smile, inspiration or lighten each others days. You still have much to offer this world Blue, just by being you. You have been such a wonderful friend and I am thankful that you one day wandered into the shed. You have been a life line to our beautiful Jacy who needs us all so much right now. You have brought us smiles and laughter and inspiration.

And don't forget those precious cats of yours, those sweet little lives and how much love you give and receive.

Poke around youtube for some inspiring vids, something that may lift you up and stick around here with us. We'll look after you.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hell Sir Shep! I got up late and it does go quiet in here, but the Shed lives on.

Another lovely day and open window here. It perks me up knowing that soon enough we can leave this cold, grey dreary winter behind. Hope your day is going well.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Winter in Minnesota lasts until mid-March at least. I've seen snow in late May, believe it or not.

But, it's all good - winter means sledding, and fireplaces, and mulled wine!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

As far as warmer days staying, we aren't safe here until May. It's just so refreshing to have some nice days before then. I dream of green grass and flowers sprouting from the earth, warm breezes and blue skies.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Greets all! Did someone say party? Gordi and Tom Very nicely done! Is it just me or did I see some psychedelic displays (plus the building like Dark Side Of The Moon t shirt)? Then Night with her colourful wu. Ah yes.... Captain! Set the controls for the heart of the sun. (A PF song title, just in case)

My "Dark Side of the SHED" ( by "Plank Floored") T-Shirt was in there! LOL

G

Plank Floored sounds like it could be the badly translated name for a Pink Floyd tribute act in China. I like it. Either that or it's fake merchandise sold on the internet to unsuspecting customers. With free delivery.

edit on 21/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Plank Floored sounds like it could be the badly translated name for a Pink Floyd tribute act in China. I like it. Either that or it's fake merchandise sold on the internet to unsuspecting customers. With free delivery.

Hey Light!
All of the above! hehe

Hi Shep! (Baaa!)
Hi Night! [[[cuddles!]]] LOL
Hi Luke! (Breathe!)

Hugs for [[[[[WIS]]]]]

Donuts for the lurkers...

Laterz...
G

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

How did the Ice Hockey go Fins?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh, forgot to ask Fin about the game.
Hiya Light!
Hiya Gordi! Cuddles? LOL

I think our lurkers have been eating too many donuts, so I'm tossing salad out the window. Don't worry, you'll still get your donuts.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I am sad to report that Finland lost to Canada 1 - 0
At least they put up a good fight.
Now Canada will face Germany.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

No.. it was a month ago ..(Birthday) but I just took down my cards yesterday

Well, aren't you a smarty pants, this way you get to celebrate twice.

Happy belated Bday.

Procrastination is my middle name šŸ˜‰

You too? I have almost perfected the art of procastination. If I wait long enough no one remembers what I didn't do and I have lost track. How is it, it goes, accept the things you can't change, or someting like that.

Iā€™m sorry I am so sick as well..but this too shall pass.

For heavens sake woman, don't appologize for things that are out of your control. Just be kind and gentle to your self.
I find it detrimenantal to our mental/physical well-bieng that we blame our selves for anyhting that causes pain or malfunction.

I do like your attitude "this too shall pass" all though I believe the notion was meant to apply to a concept of prosperity.
Now you get better and let any one who will pamper you.

edit on 21-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

edit on 21-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: AHAA

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
I see that many of our shed crew are going through a bit of a "funk" again.
Not Good.

Time to spread a little Pixie Dust methinks?

G

That song is beautiful.
Your voice is beautiful.
I love it.

By the way your Christmas poem I loved so much.
I played it over and over. (and over and over and over)

Hello to everyone.
Sorry I've been A.W.O.L.
I was sick over the holidays and I'm still recovering.

I'll be home soon.

I haven't even been reading so I hope everyone is well.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I think about you all every day.

Love you all.

gail/bug

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join