It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night!
If you chance to talk to them again, tell them they are missed!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hello Sir Shep! How are you today? I will indeed tell them!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I decided to postpone my Dr.’s appointment as I am feeling much too ill. Don’t want to 🤢 in his office, and worse yet, spread it to others.

A card I got for my birthday.. hope it makes you chuckle like it did for us.

edit on 20-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Awwww, sorry you are so sick Hun!
Funny card. Is today your Birthday?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No.. it was a month ago .. but I just took down my cards yesterday 😆. Procrastination is my middle name 😉

I’m sorry I am so sick as well..but this too shall pass.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? I like it, and happy belated birthday.

/me waves at the bushes

ETA A little light humour

edit on 20/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? I like it, and happy belated birthday.

/me waves at the bushes

ETA A little light humour

Thanks for the belated birthday wish Light... and yes the card was funny, but that video is hilarious!! Thanks for posting 😆

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sheye, good Lord, don't be sorry you're so sick! Ok, Happy Belated Birthday then!

Light, loved the vid! LOL
How are you today?

Throws donuts out the window for the lurkers. What do you mean you want steak? You have to come inside for that. Oh alright, set up the barbecue.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi Night! Sorry - I made a drive-by post. I sent that then had a bunch of meetings. LOL
I'm doing well today. I have a lecture I need to give at my Bible study tonight so that will be entertaining. Then it's home to Mrs. Shepherd & the Shepherditos.

Sorry you're sick, Sheye. Here's hoping you feel better soon!
Happy belated b-day too. Yours was about a month ago, mine's coming up in about a month! Does that mean we should have a Shed party since it's about half-way between them? Halfway BDay party!

Hi LightSpeed!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Sorry you're sick, Sheye. Here's hoping you feel better soon! Happy belated b-day too. Yours was about a month ago, mine's coming up in about a month! Does that mean we should have a Shed party since it's about half-way between them? Halfway BDay party!

I’m in for a halfway birthday party..actually I’m in for an ‘anytime’ party.
Thanks for the belated birthday wishes Prairie Shepherd.

May I ask what sort of lecture you will be giving at bible study. Sounds interesting and you have me curious 🙂.

* throws some freshly bbq’d steak into the bushes... hears growling and knashing of teeth , so runs away 😳*

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Today is a bad day for me thanks to my dad being such a hole. I argued with him over the conference of receiving text messages when my medicines are ready for him to pick up. He is too old school without understanding that a cell phone is of any use.

To make the story short, no one in my family is going to help me anymore. I'm not renewing my SNAP card or my health insurance as I am too much of a bother to my so-called family.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I see that many of our shed crew are going through a bit of a "funk" again.
Not Good.

Time to spread a little Pixie Dust methinks?

G

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!
Sheddites are my rainbow!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hi Sheye - the study I go to has a lecture each week on the passage we are studying. Lecture probably isn't the right word - it's less classroom, more sharing what I got out of the passage. This week, very short passage - Romans 11:33-36. I'm also at the satellite location this week, so only about 60-80 guys. The main location has nearly 450, which is a bit more stressful. LOL

oooo...BBQ steak...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Your Father needs help Blue. He isn't in his right mind and can't be held accountable for his actions. Hope your disibility claim gets setled soon and that you can finally have an income. Something has to be done and soon. You can't be without medical.

ETA: I answered your PM.
edit on 20-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hello again Shep! How is your weather? It is so damned wonderful today, I even opened a window!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The Shed is always ready for a party, we don't even need a special occasion. lol

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Unfortunately "soon" in disability filings could mean months or a few years. I'm sick of waiting and for seeing how bad off dad is in his lack of proper thinking yet being the one still in control. Sort of reminds me of Mad King George or other government/military leaders who refused to take a look at the whole picture as opposed to what they think they should be doing. I'm just one lowly soldier in on the losing side of a battle. A see that no matter how hard I fight I know very well that I will be losing the fight anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Someone has to get the power of attorney so they can be in charge of finances and important decision making, because your Father isn't capable. Your health and well being as well as that of your Mom's depends on it. Your Sister thinks everything is fine and obviously has no clue what is going on at the house with the family, even though you've tried telling her before. She needs to be made aware of just how bad things really are. This cannot go on Blue.

Do his Doctors know EVERYTHING that has been going on? He is simply not capable of being in charge even though he thinks he is. Talk to your psychologist and see if they have any resources for you. I don't know what to advise here, but I do know the affects this is having on the whole family and it is very upsetting.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Greets all! Did someone say party? Gordi and Tom Very nicely done! Is it just me or did I see some psychedelic displays (plus the building like Dark Side Of The Moon t shirt)? Then Night with her colourful wu. Ah yes.... Captain! Set the controls for the heart of the sun. (A PF song title, just in case)
edit on 20/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join