It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Comes rushing through the door all out of breath. Sorry, I'm sorry, I've been...gasp...productive today.

Yeah, clothes have been washed and are in the dryer, got Birthday gift bags all set for people, sorted through things I will be giving away and have a lot more to go through, but yeah...busy.

Light, good song!
You made me laugh with the scenario of the dragon, elves and pixies. LOL
You said we don't have to worry about you, but you know we will anyway.

Blue, Love the fantasy pic!! As always, I thank you for the update on Jacy and sent her an e-mail earlier today. You have been such an awesome friend!

Jacy, if you are reading this, you know your family is right here and no matter where you go or what you do, we are there with you in spirit. You are missed more than words could ever say and I am looking forward to the day when you can return to us. You are loved dearly my beautiful Shed Sister, always remember that. Hugs! Oh and...one of these days we will be able to speak on the phone again. Now THAT is something I am really looking forward to!

edit on 19-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I once had a dream that I was being taught the butterfly language. True story. Of course I don't remember a damned word.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

One of the first memories I have of my brother (recently passed) was of him ripping the wings off a butterfly and laughing. I never liked the guy (being honest here) and hate animal abuse. Sad but true.

If butterflies could speak....
edit on 19/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I’ve been feeling under the weather for about 4 days, and hopefully I am well enough to go to my doctor tomorrow 😏( I’ll go even if I am still sick..as this is my last visit booked with him, as he is retiring soon.) I’ll miss his great care.

Took another pic today for my uploads and voila it actually showed up in my uploads.

This pic is for all of you .. but mostly for those who appreciate this type of art.. it’s certainly not everyone’s cup of tea and I get that.😉

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Colour me stupid but shouldn't you see the Doctor before you have been sick for so long? A good Doctor is an asset to society and I'm sure he'll appreciate your thanks (and visit) before he retires. Otherwise just go and make him sick.

Children and flowers. Nice pic.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Colour me stupid but shouldn't you see the Doctor before you have been sick for so long? A good Doctor is an asset to society and I'm sure he'll appreciate your thanks (and visit) before he retires. Otherwise just go and make him sick.

Children and flowers. Nice pic.

There is a bit of a nasty flu going around..and that’s all I have, and if it wasn’t such an important visit ( my last)..I would skip bringing the germs to the doctor’s office.

He’s my psychologist as well as my GP ( was ) .. and you don’t always find that combination easily. He’s been a great help for me, and we need to talk about a few things tomorrow.

Color me stupid , but how do you go to a doctor before you are sick with the flu? So you can catch it from some schmuck who went to the office with full blown flu ? 😆

edit on 19-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

My bad! Allow me to rephrase that please. Shouldn't you go before feeling ill for four days? Hope you feel less flu-like soon.
Doctors are used to sick people. How they survive as long as they do is anybodys guess. My Doc is 60 - 70 but he is very good. I only visited him twice but he put his finger on the problem straight away. Very observant and astute.

ETA

edit on 19/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hope my new doctor is as good as your current one, Light.

G’night everyone..going to bed soon. *yawns and stumbles out of post*

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

OMG how horrible for the innocent butterfly! I had a Brother who shot a frog in the eye when we were kids. I screamed and yelled at him and cried like a baby.

I noticed your lovely signature. Reminds me of this...

ETA Loved the Waltons clip! LOL
edit on 19-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sheye that artwork is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing that! I sure hope you feel better soon. It seems that just about everyone I know has had that flu this winter including myself.

Sweet dreams!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Crikey! I thought my brother was bad but yours sounds kinda the same.
Hopefully the frog did not suffer too much, unlike the butterfly which could not fly...

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

LOL! He's was a kid, so I can forgive him. Now he wouldn't dream of harming a frog.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's so quiet in here I think I can hear my voice echo. Hello, lo, lo...

Is anybody out there?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star Is anybody out there?

Yes

I am having my second morning coffee. I slept in between them and there were some very strange dreams. Trying to shake them off so i might as well reply to you. Thinking of your eloquence and inspirational and beautiful pics should wake me up and get in to a better mood.

What's up, shed elf

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I heard you, so I nodded ...

😎

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hiya Fin! The Shed Elf is off to dreamland now as it is 4;37 am.

Have a wonderful day!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Bahaha! Hiya Dave!
Wish I could hang out with you guys, but it is way past my bedtime. Wait...I don't have a bedtime, but I'm finally tired so...Night night, or good day mate!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Sweet dreams luv !

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good morning my Lovelies!

I hope everyone is well today.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have a message for those of you who know CC and Syx and they said to say hello and that they miss us.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join