It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You had spoken of pain that must slowly heal. That is the toughest! There are some things that can heal and other times I suppose, there is the kind of pain that just becomes a part of us.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Wis, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of the young man. Those poor Parents and what they must have endured losing him after already losing a Son. My Sympathies and prayers.

Life Is indeed fragile, which is why the Shed and the lovely people who come here mean so much. Such sensitive and beautiful souls reside here in this magical and sacred place and nothing can take that away from us. We have made real friends from an imaginary place. Think on that for a moment. How astounding to have such a special realm where we can come and be ourselves...a breath of fresh air. You...you have put such thoughts in here so poetically throughout the sheds incarnations.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You had spoken of pain that must slowly heal. That is the toughest! There are some things that can heal and other times I suppose, there is the kind of pain that just becomes a part of us.

So true Night ... so true.

Speaking of pain .. this uploading of pics is becoming a pain in the arse 🤨. ( not the serious type of pain )Was doing fine uploading a few .. then wooosh ... the next few appear to be uploading on the loading bar.. but don’t show up in my uploads 🤔. Craziest thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not gonna worry about it for now 😏... I’ll get help from my daughter tomorrow when we go for lunch.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
For you Night

They are uploading again but I had to change network settings 🤷🏻‍♀️.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Most of the technical things I have learned came from younger folks. I remember when I got my first computer. I was terrified of pressing the wrong key lest I kill it. I didn't even know what LOL meant!

Have a lovely time with your Sister tomorrow. I will be away with my friend Linda all day tomorrow...er later today. It always turns into the next morning when I am still awake at these hours. Getting sleepy though.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

edit on 16-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Oh how beautiful! Thank you!

Glad you're figuring this picture uploading thing!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
G’night Night ... sweet dreams.. they seem few and far between for me , though I did have a dream not too long ago that my dad appeared in for a few moments. It was comforting to see him🙂. I need his prayers .

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh how beautiful! Thank you!

Glad you're figuring this picture uploading thing!

I’m happy I’m figuring some of it out ... but have a long way to go. The uploading working sometimes, then not other times has me stumped... but it’s not the end of the world. I’ll figure it out bit by bit with some help from friends and family. Or maybe I won’t 😆... computers have never really been my thing.. as you’ve been witness to. 😉

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hello Shed! I have returned. Temporarily, at least.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sheye, sorry I disappeared without saying goodnight! I got too sleepy and just took off. Didn't get any quality sleep as I kept waking up so I am still pretty tired. I don't usually remember my dreams, but last night I had some weird ones. The one good part was seeing red wolf pups. LOL

Shep!!!!!!! How the hell are you? It's been too long young man! Hugs!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello dear!

I'm well. Have been very busy at work and at home, so little time for myself. But, things should begin to change in a couple months. Until then, I'll just keep getting up each day.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Good Morning/ Afternoon/Evening to one and all! I will be leaving later to have lunch with my friend and to do our groceries and other errands.

Have a beautiful day in Accasia/ the Shedlands! I am sipping coffee by the fire and gazing out the window as the dragons fly by.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

It will be awesome to see you again when things finally slow down for you. Jessie will be returning to us eventually too and hopefully others.

Send my love to the Mrs. and the Shepherditos for me. Darned real life has some folks trapped. They must be released so they can spend time in this lovely realm.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I will do that. Have fun at lunch today - I get to have lunch with a friend also. Mmmm...Chinese buffet...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I love Chinese buffets! There was one place my friend and I just loved and it was cheap, but they ended up closing down last year. There are others though. Hmmm...what to have for lunch. Have fun with your friend Hun!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
H A P P Y F R I D A Y ! ! !

I have finished work.... made dinner (Lemon Chicken!) and just sat down to a nice glass of Red Wine. BLISS!

Hi Shep!
LTNS

G

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hiya Gordi! Indeed - good to be back, at least for a time.

Mmmm...Lemon Chicken! The buffet I went to for lunch had Orange Chicken. Good stuff.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Now on the Rhubarb & Ginger Gin Liqueur... It's.... very nice!
I shall pour you one to try!

G

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Jessie?
Is that you??
Where are you?
I miss you!

So nice to see you...

jings! Where does the time go?

new topics