It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thank you, thank you, and thank you for the well wishes today.
I'm doing as little as possible to keep the hurts from hurting.

As a matter of fact, I've found the perfect sleep music for today's afternoon nap.

When I sleep I dream and even the dream from my nap was a nice one:

As the story comes in view I see that I am reading a book. A book from a library at that. It is the story of a murder that takes place somewhere in the southwest part of the US. I notice that the pages of this book are as fine and delicate as one would find of those in a bible. Some of the pages stuck together and were a chore to separate.

I was taking a break from my reading to view the drawings that were included in the middle of the book. They showed the bedroom where the murder took place and a map of the US. I knew from the map that the story is taking place in the southwest as I already said. As dreams can be confusing, this one was no exception. I happened to have some photographs that I kept in the book. The photographs belonged to my girlfriend Tonya. They were of the backyard of the house she grew up in. It just so happens that I was sitting on the back porch of this backyard as I was looking at the photos. These were pictures taken when Tonya was just a little kid. At that time I wasn't sure of my state of reality. Was I experiencing here and now or was I experiencing the past that the photos were in?

The backyard was a very peaceful place as it was large and had several shade trees on its perimeter. Towards the back left side of the yard was a playground. Sitting on the swingset was a young girl. This girl was a friend of Tonya's. Behind the swingset was a man in his thirties sitting down. This man was somehow connected to Tonya but I did not know who he was. All I knew was that this was not her father.

I don't think that I have ever known anyone named Tonya so this dream is as much a surprise to me as to you.

edit on 2 15 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye How do you feel about the NHL prohibiting their players from playing for their countries ?

Some time ago i felt disappointed because of that, but now i don't care too much. I would like the olympics to be the "best of the best" competition, and now the best players are in the NHL. But, the club team pays for the players salaries, not the national team, so they didn't want to send their players away for a few weeks and risk injury. 2022 winter olympics will be in China, it is very likely that then there will be NHL players. China is a huge marketing area for NHL. This is a money thing.

I have huge respect for Team Canada. Canada invented the whole sport, and the best players of all time come from there. If the NHL players would be participating, Canada would win Finland 7 times out of 10. But no NHL players this time, that will favor Finland. It is hard to say, it is hard to even guess, a single game and so many changing factors. I hope Finland and Canada will play at some point of the tournament, and then i hope Finland wins, but i can't guess anything at this moment. I would have to take a deeper look into Team Canada players and their background and statistics.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I had a dream a couple of months ago. It was one of my weirder ones....

In this dream I see the silhouette of myself sitting in a chair from behind. After a few minutes a female sits down next to me. We appear to be watching a movie. All I can see is the silhouette from 30 feet behind. The woman leans her head gently on my shoulder. Time passes and the woman leans on me even more. It feels like a cinema. She leans even more upon me and I put my arm around her so that my arm was more comfortable and she was too. We watch the screen together and as more time passes I think "Jeez. This feels so good I have forgotten how good this used to feel. A woman."

Time passes. All I know is that she has half length hair, I cannot see a face.

Long story short, I'm sitting in the dream thinking to myself "Damn! It feels nice having my arm around a woman. I hope she stays around...." So real...

The last thing that happened is that she kissed me. Then I woke up, all alone. It was sad but for the best.
And no, it wasn't a moist dream!
edit on 15/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hello Boys those are powerful interesting dreams,

The pixies must have been very generous with pixie dust.
Blue I don't know what to say, but it is intriguing.
Light. When I read it, I felt happiness, comfort, joy.
edit on 15-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

edit on 15-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I have huge respect for Team Canada. Canada invented the whole sport, and the best players of all time come from there. If the NHL players would be participating, Canada would win Finland 7 times out of 10. But no NHL players this time, that will favor Finland. It is hard to say, it is hard to even guess, a single game and so many changing factors. I hope Finland and Canada will play at some point of the tournament, and then i hope Finland wins, but i can't guess anything at this moment. I would have to take a deeper look into Team Canada players and their background and statistics.

I haven’t watched Canada’s first game, but I hear from a few sources they are really good. Very young, strong, ( too young to be in the NHL, but at that caliber of playing).

Finland most likely has some very young , strong players as well. Hoping they get to play each other now 🙂.. would be fun to watch and comment later.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That seems like a very nice dream to have .. and it shows that you have respect for women in an intimate way. A very sweet dream indeed.

I’ve had some pretty awesome dreams as well. Once when I was having a particularly beautiful dream, my radio alarm came on to the line of “ I love you.. yes, I love you “ from the song Knights in White Satin. Was very beautiful waking up to that song after such a nice dream. Especially that line.

Anyhoo... it’s nice to have a feel good dream. I have too many that seem discombobulated and I’m searching for something ...or other disconcerting stuff. The percentage of good dreams to irritating or bad ones is low.. and I should try and work on that.😏

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hello every one

I just want to say .....so much.
I am rather anti social these days.
But I think the picture speaks for me.

Listening to to some lovely Arabic meditation music, Mongolian throat song and hang drum, so I can disconnect from....what...reality?
Reading your posts that describe your day, your thoughts, your feelings,that provides me with a sense of presence. Sad isn't it?
It is up side down.
Thank you

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

*Waves to WIS*. Hey Wister sister .. how is your part of the real life jungle going ? Or should I call it a circus.. sometimes feels that way... with a whole array of characters.

Hope work is going well for you, or at least tolerable.

ETA: oops .. just read your post and you’re trying to meditate to escape reality and here I bring it up. Disregard my questions, and go merrily about your meditation 😉.

edit on 15-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hey girl, thank you for asking.
I am sad, sorry I hate pretending, but it feels so comforting to have some one care.
So thank you.
It is a circus and not my monkey, but a struggle none the less.
There are happy moments. I/we can go for walks now that it isn't too cold for my dear geriatric puppies paws. I still have a roof over our head
But today I had to go to a wake for a young man who ended his life. His parents lost his brother 10 years ago in an accident.
Life is so fragile, so .......
Where does pain and suffering end and joy begin? Are they just entwined? Can we not have one with out the other?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hey girl, thank you for asking. I am sad, sorry I hate pretending, but it feels so comforting to have some one care. So thank you.

Don’t pretend dear WIS.. embrace all the sorrows with the joys, as together they are what makes life.
Remember you have many souls who care deeply for you here in the Shed as well as on this site. You have just dealt with a very sad wake, I’m sure.

Please don’t thank me for caring about you... it is a pleasure to have become your friend.

Life is so fragile, so ....... Where does pain and suffering end and joy begin? Are they just entwined? Can we not have one with out the other?

It is fragile... brutally so at times 😔. It sometimes feels like deep pain is more constant than exuberant joy. Love hurts.. thats the final beauty and the pain of it. To love and to care means to have empathy for others, and many go through such horrific sadness on this planet. All we can do is keep on loving.. the best way we know how.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Please don’t thank me for caring about you... it is a pleasure to have become your friend.

I will thank you for caring, and it made me happy that you called me friend. Very, it is an honor.

All we can do is keep on loving.. the best way we know how.

And we all love in different ways, so confusing at times. Hugs to you.
Must snooze now.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I've been peeking in. I see the outpouring of souls who see, think and feel. I see the love, compassion and wisdom within these posts and am standing by you all with a hand to hold and a heart that listens.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"Embrace the harmony of life's ceaseless chaos
for our brightest hope is often born
from our darkest places"
_Becca Lee

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
"Embrace the harmony of life's ceaseless chaos
for our brightest hope is often born
from our darkest places"
_Becca Lee

Sometimes there is no hope born from the darkest moments, only pain that must slowly heal. But then again, there is always something to hope for even amidst the most tragic circumstances. Eternal life in a loving place like paradise seems to be something to hope for when a loved one passes away. I think we were made for eternal paradise... and this walk here on earth is merely to understand better the difference in love and forgiveness and the opposite traits.

Just imagine a real life Shed with a home especially and uniquely built for each of us . No worries about evil penetrating in real life paradise. It cannot penetrate the gates of Sacred love.

That is simply a ‘hope’ of mine... and I respect that others may not have the same hopes and beliefs. But believing in an everlasting paradise helps me immensely with issues and burdens of this very troublesome world.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Practicing downloading pics and posting 😏...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Eloquently spoken Sheye. But... you do see the hope in the darkest places as you explained...

"Eternal life in a loving place like paradise seems to be something to hope for when a loved one passes away."

Some of us have been through our 'darkest places'. What is it that kept us alive and pushing forward? Hope.

I believe we are far more than just our physical bodies. Not only do our loved ones pass on to a better place, but so shall we.

Without hope...what is left? We may encounter times of deep sorrow, of our candle of light flickering in the wind and threatening to go out, yet...we go on or continue trying.

Just imagine a real life Shed with a home especially and uniquely built for each of us . No worries about evil penetrating in real life paradise. It cannot penetrate the gates of Sacred love.

Beautiful!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Beautiful, just sideways. You'll get it and I can't wait to see what else you share with us.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

A poem I had written many years ago.

Hope

What is this strange sensation
that lifts our lives
above the darkness,
past shattered dreams and illusions,
past all-consuming fear and pain
that dwells within us all?

that lurks between the shadows and the light
and wakes the dormant soul?
This thing called hope.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

A poem I had written many years ago.

Hope

that lifts our lives
above the darkness,
past shattered dreams and illusions,
past all-consuming fear and pain
that dwells within us all?

that lurks between the shadows and the light
and wakes the dormant soul?
This thing called hope.

Beautifully written Night. Your words say it all.Bless you.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join