It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

You’re hired ! Perfect for the job ! 😁 ( takes cinnamon shaker out of staff lounge 😆)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

If I try to give you directions they would probably come out confusing as hell. I will leave one of our other members who I know can help or ask Fin what thread he found the info in where he just learned to upload pics. Probably the freshman forum.

It’s odd because I uploaded 3 pics from my picture files on my phone and that worked. Used two of them as a avatars .. works fine for that ... have tried to upload more the same way and keep getting the message “ does not support image files “ even though a jpeg is attached ?

I’m pretty clueless about this stuff , but I’ll try to take Light’s advice from the previous post. Have to get my daughter or son to help me. I suck at these technical problems, but I have come along way since first being online.I’ll get there .. eventually 🤨.. I think.. 😆... if not.. I’ll just be stuck without posting pics... I can live with that.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That sounds easy enough... thanks so much for the help. What do you mean by removing all spaces ... like between [ ats] and the jpeg ? Sorry for asking dumb questions .. I’ll try the freshmans forum and see if my little brain can figure it out.🤨

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Our Pheonix has been here with some help as well as others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

According to instructions from a Mod, files must end with the name .jpg and not .jpeg and be 2MB (megabytes) or less. I've noticed avatars as large as 3MB's here but there is a "test thread" somewhere that you can test the upload and posting thereof. If you need help feel free to PM me. Just remember that using the [ a t s] may link to temporary sources which are not always available, unlike ats uploads in your personal photo library.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Our Pheonix has been here with some help as well as others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read through that thread already Night and tried to do what Phoenix suggested. After uploading file , couldn’t click on it to delete the ‘ e’ from jpeg 😕. It used to work fine awhile back without doing that.. what changed ?

Ah well.. enough wasted time on my computer illiteracy.. thanks for the effort in trying to help !

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Rename the file to .jpg before uploading. It should work if file size is 2MB or less. Possibly 3MB.

ETA When using a photo you uploaded (instead of "quoted" using the [ a t s] tag) you need to use the [ p i c] tag and the photo in you gallery will tell you the name you need to quote in [ p i c] blabla.jpg [ / p i c ] tags.
edit on 15/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Oh.. where did thursday go?

I woke up @ thu 4:40 AM, watched the game, then a four hour nap. Then food and an eight hour nap. Now drinking coffee @ 02:37 AM friday.

I would try to help Sheye with the pics upload but i am officially a zombie at the moment.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

According to instructions from a Mod, files must end with the name .jpg and not .jpeg and be 2MB (megabytes) or less. I've noticed avatars as large as 3MB's here but there is a "test thread" somewhere that you can test the upload and posting thereof. If you need help feel free to PM me. Just remember that using the [ a t s] may link to temporary sources which are not always available, unlike ats uploads in your personal photo library.

Thanks for the offer of help Light. Like I said earlier , I cannot click on image file once uploaded to delete the e. Guess I have to do it before? I’ll keep trying .. but for now I just want you to wish me some luck at figuring this out.

Remember.. I’m on a phone so I obviously need to do something different. Weird thing is it worked just fine for 3 pics uploaded from phone pics.

Enough of this for now... Here is a song .. it’s been posted here before, but I forget by who. Love the video.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Rename the file to .jpg before uploading. It should work if file size is 2MB or less. Possibly 3MB.

ETA When using a photo you uploaded (instead of "quoted" using the [ a t s] tag) you need to use the [ p i c] tag and the photo in you gallery will tell you the name you need to quote in [ p i c] blabla.jpg [ / p i c ] tags.

Thanks Light .. I’ll give that a try ! You deserve extra poached yolks for being so helpful 😉

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Oh.. where did thursday go?

I woke up @ thu 4:40 AM, watched the game, then a four hour nap. Then food and an eight hour nap. Now drinking coffee @ 02:37 AM friday.

I would try to help Sheye with the pics upload but i am officially a zombie at the moment.

Who won the game Finn ? ( pours Finn a fresh cup of coffee)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Finland won Germany 5-2. This afternoon it will be Finland against Norway and on sunday Finland against Sweden. I am glad that those games will be at 2:10 PM so i won't have to use alarm clock

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Finland won Germany 5-2. This afternoon it will be Finland against Norway and on sunday Finland against Sweden. I am glad that those games will be at 2:10 PM so i won't have to use alarm clock

Fun times for hockey lovers. Has Canada played Finland yet ? I should know...but haven’t been keeping track of Olympic games.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Fun times for hockey lovers. Has Canada played Finland yet ? I should know...but haven’t been keeping track of Olympic games.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You are welcome and it was me that posted that song. Glad to see you remember it. I like it when people like my songs and remember them. It makes me feel all warm and yolky.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No, not yet. Finland and Canada play in different preliminary groups. If they are going to play, it will be serious then, winner will continue tournament (or take gold if it is the final or take bronze if it is the bronze medal game) and losers go home (or take silver, eventually)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You are welcome and it was me that posted that song. Glad to see you remember it. I like it when people like my songs and remember them. It makes me feel all warm and yolky.

😆... you crack me up Light... and I’m not an egg ..just an egghead at times. ( my lame attempt at humour 😉)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Let us say that Finland and Canada play against each other. Who do you think would kick each others arse perform better in a sportsmanlike manner?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

No, not yet. Finland and Canada play in different preliminary groups. If they are going to play, it will be serious then, winner will continue tournament (or take gold if it is the final or take bronze if it is the bronze medal game) and losers go home (or take silver, eventually)

I really hope they play each other ! We can put a gentleman’s bet on the winner. How do you feel about the NHL prohibiting their players from playing for their countries ?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I do believe the yolk is on you tonight. You should have a little more faith in yourself and your humour and good nature. Even if you are a woman...

Humour can be raucous sometimes, but as long as it is well meant, it's all good. Until a dinosaur breaks out of the egg anyway.

P.S. Where/how do you post those smiley icons? An inquisitive rooster wants to know....

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join