It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

The onesie looks impressive. I mean, how do you even put that on a donkey

Behold WIS, the magic donkey, the suit is custom made for me and grants me super powers.
One of them is I can kick any ones ARS.

... plan the meals in advance to make it easier and quicker.

Yep. I create a base and add veggies every day, eggs for amino acids, brown rice or yams for starch , tons of herbs and seasoning and pancakes as a sweet treat. Crepes, not pancakes, the Hungarian way with sour crème for calcium and jam for my happiness.
I make a fresh batch of refried beans every time I am off, protein + delicious dip.
Today I tried to make Golden Milk. Well I couldn't stomach it so I concocted it into a chicken rice curry thing, spiced up with hot chili and sprinkled with lime juice.
The coconut milk was a disappointing mix of nasty, nasty additives. (I forgot to read the label before I bought it) It tasted good but why does every thing have crazy additives?

How is the weather doing at your location?

Cold but normal for this time of the year. -13C this morning but now the jet stream is pushing warm air up this way so it is +1C. This isn't normal and neither are the coming days average high is -1, we will be looking at +7 and plus 4. Too warm It makes for a lot of ice and presses the frost down into the ground freezing sewer and water pipes.

It's still freezing slightly at night here but during the day we hit a single digit lately

You are lucky to have the effect of the Atlantic. It makes for a temperate climate.
edit on 13-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Camel Dung

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
And i have been thinking about tips but i have nothing. Really, i am not happy about my shed friend getting crap said at her at work. Or anywhere.

You don't need tips or smart things to say. You just encouraged me by caring. You gave me a little happy because you remembered me, that I can carry with me in my heart.

I have found holding a being, just being present is worth more than a thousand words.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Marty sat high upon the hill. The winds were stronger up here and made her wild hair even wilder as it flew around her face. The sweet smell of the flowers always in bloom tickled her nose. Bees and butterflies flittered and fluttered about, their colors standing out boldly. Before her deer quietly enjoyed a meal in the last of the evening sun.

But none of this caught her eye. None strong enough to pull her from the thing she had come to revere the most. The one thing she stopped by for every evening.

Below her nestled at the bottom of the hill, enveloped in a welcoming forest, sat The Shed. The lights shined brightly from every corner that it could sneak out. Laughter and love seeped from every inch of the dwelling before her.

She wasn’t yet ready to come home but she could never be without them.

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that even though I don’t post I do stop by every evening and check on everyone. I send my love and prayers with just as much power as if I had typed out the words (maybe twice as much to make sure you feel it)
As soon as life settles and allows, I will be home. I promise!!!!!

edit on 2/13/2018 by Martin75 because: cause I'm a hillbilly that can't spell

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You have no idea how much this has brightened my day! Beautifully written and heartfelt! Miss you so much my lovely Shed Sister! Can't wait for your return when you can share your daily life with us again. I am very happy that you have at least been lurking.

ETA Those pics are just gorgeous!!!!!!!

edit on 13-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Evening Wister my Shed Sister! I'm taking off for a soothing bath and some pampering. Be back later.

edit on 13-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It is so good too see you and you words made me cry.

I love you too. Hugs Shed Sister. You are very much missed.
edit on 13-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

So you are interested in nutrition? That's great! A little something about amino acids that you mentioned:

"About 500 naturally occurring amino acids are known (though only 20 appear in the genetic code)"

"“Perfect protein” not only containing all 20 amino acids, but also each of the nine essential amino acids that our bodies cannot produce."

Hemp seed! (not psychoactive)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I just wanted to say hello to this sites one saving grace I rarely come here now every time I do some resident CIA germ either deletes my posts or fines me points,this place aint what it used to be you are a good soul keep well.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Don't feel bad, I've had a few warnings (mild) this year already. Sometimes learning which forums to stay out of is the best thing. Certain politics subjects and 9/11 are no-go areas for me now.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
* Pokes head in; sees WISTER !

Longs to hear more international tales from the high seas ...

Aarrrgh ! 😎😉

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Awww, thank you so much Khnum! That means a lot to me!

I have had posts removed myself in the past. I just try to be more careful and carry on. Hope you stop in again. It's nice and laid back in here if you need a reprieve from the other threads.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Happy Valentine's Day my Lovelies!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Happy artificially and ridiculously inflated flower prices day too hun!

(I hope that doesn't sound too bitter!)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL! Happy Valentine's Day Light!

Psssst...you're in the Shed so...flowers are free and they are abundant, their colors come alive and they smell good too.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Beautiful message Night. Happy “ heart” day to you as well. 💞

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I nearly spat beer over my screen. I'd just posted in this thread complaining about my lack of a valentine card and a member PM's me one! www.abovetopsecret.com... (Member in question did not post in the thread or the Shed, just to be clear)

Moral to the story: Be careful what you wish for.

ETA This was my e-card.

edit on 14/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing the link as well!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you Sheye!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
To all the amazing people here who have enriched my life and are sharing your life's journey with me. I thank you for all the smiles, laughter, sorrow and tears and all the things that we have come to share together as a family and the wonderful friends that we have become!

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join