It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you, perhaps we can just look a the same stars together.

Knowing we inhabit this world together.
]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[ Sweat Pea

Hiya!
You just reminded me of this Imelda May tune...

That is all.
Gx

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Does anyone like Caro Emerald?

Very.... "retro"?

G

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey, Tom would be great at these songs! Don't ya think? Hello Sir Gordi! Nice to see you today!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hiya hunni,
It's 3am - I'm just heading to bed!
Gx

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Sweet dreams Gordi!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hi! A new week has started, i hope it treats you all well!

Yesterday i contemplated and meditated a lot. And at night when i slept, i had a dream of kittens. I gently took one to my lap, it was all white. The mama cat got nervous but when she saw that i was gentle with the kitten, the mama cat just continued to rest.

I will not even bring to the shed the stuff that i saw in my dreams when i drank, i will just say it is way, way better now.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Wonderful to see you having lovely dreams now Fin. I mean...kittens, how sweet is that?

OMG, so glad you learned how to upload pics! We could have helped you ya know. Or maybe you once asked and we all missed it? LOL Anyway, awesome pic! I do mindful meditations sometimes.

Have you ever listened to any guided mediations tapes...er..cd's or whatever. Some were quite nice, but I would rather do it my own way. Stubborn Elf

edit on 12-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
OMG, so glad you learned how to upload pics! We could have helped you ya know. Or maybe you once asked and we all missed it?

I often thought about asking you to help me how to upload pics. But i didn't. Just after i signed up and practiced using this forum in the freshman's forum, i managed to upload a picture once. Then i forgot. It was a picture of a donkey with a strange "smile" by the way, isn't that describing?

It was not about that you guys and girls would be unwilling to help, it was about me being stubborn.

edit on 12-2-2018 by Finspiracy because: OK i used the word "stubborn" and in the meanwhile Night Star edited her post and used the word "stubborn" cool. happens sometimes

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have tried some guided meditations. Way back in some mental health groups and a few times alone. I prefer silence.

"Past life regression is a technique that uses hypnosis to recover what practitioners believe are memories of past lives or incarnations, though others regard them as fantasies or delusions or a type of confabulation."

That i did, guided, once. In my former apartment. I was a bit bored and read ATS and things how some little kid told to parents that he/she remembers where he used to live and where he was buried later on or something. They went to check out the sites, and they all matched to the kid's story.

So... I was very sceptical and put a guided past life regression audio playing from youtube. I tried to shake the scepticism off from me and keep an open mind. Laid on my couch with eyes closed and listened. And BOOM it worked. I was in a place that seemed like the vast prairies of U.S.A. i had clothes on that seemed to be somewhere from the 19th century. I was outside and there was a swing and a little boy. Also a very attractive woman with dark eyes and long curly dark hair. Next i was on a bed, and a priest came inside and told me it was my time to go. Then it all stopped and i was like whaaat...

I think i wanted to believe and experience so much, that my mind made it all up.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You are looking for truth in your life.

Most commendable !

Also a massive can of worms.

You are dealing with childhood experience using adult logic to come to some raionalisation of the sum total of who you are based on flawed opinions that you hold dear .

We all have that cross to bear. Just know that you are one of many.

Dealing with serious emotional crosses
Based on flawed logic. Equals more questions than are answered...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

So ...

Live hard ... die only when a dead horse kicks you !

🥕

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hey, Tom would be great at these songs! Don't ya think? Hello Sir Gordi! Nice to see you today!

oooh yeah, our very own "crooner" Tom would do an excellent job with these ones!
Good Spot!
Gx

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Good Morning and "Happy New Week" Fins!
I'm glad to hear that your dreams are getting better.
The mind is a weird & wonderful biological machine, capable of amazingly brilliant things but because of its complexity... it can also (quite literally) create the stuff of our deepest darkest nightmares!
It's nice to see yours creating the good stuff now!
Enjoy.
G

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi D!

Nice to see you getting all Philosophical!
(I just reminded myself of the old Paul Hogan Fosters advert with him at the Theatre... he thought he was going to see:
"Phil and his Harmonica"?)

Those ads, and the '80's XXXX ones were great!

G

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yep.

We used to watch Hoges every Sunday night.

Religiously ...

And then ... Crocodile Dundee.

Ed: A little secret mate ...

We don't drink Fosters.

edit on 12-2-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Ed: A little secret mate ...

We don't drink Fosters.

THAT's a Secret?? LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Not any more I guess ... look out !

Thought it was a drop bear mate !

Think it was just Cody in disguise !

* Waves to Ol' mate ... ! 😀

Oh. Yeah, XXXX is for the Queenslanders who can't spell BEER ...
edit on 12-2-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I don't know if there is anything to the past life regression stuff, but it is fascinating when you see cases where people remember actual names and places. Could be that they read them somewhere or something, but they are not famous people's names or anything of a historical nature where those names would be of any importance. Interesting. I like to keep an open mind.

So...maybe your mind made it up, maybe it really happened. Who knows?

Psychologist Brian Weiss became a believer. Started listening to this which is intriguing.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Lunch time, left over pork roast, mashed potatoes and veggies.

new topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join