It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It's after 4:30 in the morning so I bid you all a fond farewell. I'll be back to haunt you later.

You never haunt but i know, it was a figure of speech

I just had a long nap and had a dream of having a woman in my life. It was cool but then i woke up, having coffee now. I can't even search for a woman now because i am in the middle of recovery. It would be unfair because i have so little to give now.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

But fin- recovery never ends. Even if you master not drinking, its always a step, a choice away- and any woman that loves you will see you, not at your worst, helpless and defeated, but will make you remember your strength. I would say, don't look, but if something happens with a lady.. Don't fight it.

But then again I don't really know much about this stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You will find someone eventually Fin or they will find you.

Loved the song! You always introduce me to new and wonderful music. Listening to some of their other songs now.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

So beautifully put Lucid! Really miss you in here, so it's wonderful to see you again! I hope you can stay and post more often!

Love can be so beautiful and amazing and give you wings to fly. Let's hope that Fin finds his wings.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Hey Lucid so nice to see you again,

I liked what you said to Fin and I have found compassion precedes experience. You just proved my theory with your kind words to him.

How are you?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Evening Wister! I LOVE your avatar!!!!! Awesome!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
A song for any Shed sisters going through a difficult time..

Hey Sheye thank you, that was a heart warming tune and new to me.
I find it is a release to cry though, when I cry I am expressing my self in a personal way, I am owning my self.
But I loved the song.
How is She/eye today?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Great a double post

I guess I should make use of the space.
How is every one?

In my neck of the woods I am making a heroic effort to ignore reality at the moment, because I need to give myself a little space before I wrestle with it.
edit on 11-2-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Shedster, thank you, I was trying to reflect that I miss our great Dragon Lord here, Syx.
But I feel most comfortable in my "Old Clothes" they have been with me for thirteen years now.

I have enjoyed how people are changing their avatars lately, it is kind of like spring in The Shed, every one is impatient for a change, so we put on new garments.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That was such a heartfelt story. Thank you for sharing.
He loved you, it takes that one person who truly wants to understand us to teach us compassion.
Now I know where you get your gentle heart from.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

In my neck of the woods I am making a heroic effort to ignore reality at the moment, because I need to give myself a little space before I wrestle with it.

Completely understandable. I have to do that myself. I admit I am often weak as a kitten though and it takes a lot to find my inner warrior lately.

I'm just so grateful that you continue to come back and post spreading your love and compassion.

Compassion and understanding are neccesary. We can't completely put ourselves in another persons shoes or fully understand their life, but we can be here as best we can and hold each others hand through it all.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yes, I thought that might be the reason for your dragon avatar switch. I miss Syx too. And all the dragon pics he used to post.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you, perhaps we can just look a the same stars together.

Knowing we inhabit this world together.
]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[ Sweat Pea

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Love the pic! Yes my dear friend, sounds like a plan! Hugs!

edit on 11-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

aww shucks...blushes...stares at the ground... (Thank you)

How ya doing? I watched a movie and waited for my neighbour to shut up. It took a while but the movie was cool enough to pass the time with. Justice League (one of those new superhero movies) but I doubt it's anything more than a silly child's movie to most. I like the ideals behind superheroes.

Speaking of generations, I read somewhere that some family traits can lay dormant for a generation. Grandparents can sometimes see their own traits in their grandchildren but not so much in their own children. I have no idea if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me either. Then again, we all look kinda the same sometimes, no teeth and no hair.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Here's Spider-Man and an awesome song.

Nickelback...Jacy's home boys eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Listening to music. Made a nice garlicy pork roast and veggies earlier. Yum!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else here sometimes watches the Q threads but this post made me smile. The linking directly to posts seems to be a little error-prone sometimes. Last post, bottom of the page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"We're becoming the tin foil covered version of The Shed. We have to move to a new location every few weeks. Pack up all the research and crumbs, double check we didn't leave any straglers behind and get into the new home. The only thing missing is Nightstar with some Dragon cookies."

FauxMulder

Maybe we should send an orc round with the buffet trolley or something? To show good-will back. Everyone likes a sandwich.

ETA Or a cookie!
edit on 11/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Thank you soooo much for linking us! I showed up and left the dragon cookies. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join