It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh that was great! I almost got up and danced. I say almost because I'm so tired It's taking all I have just to keep my eyes open. LOL Thank you so much Hun! Fun tune!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

That was lovely of you to come in and support Fin! A shame we don't see you around much, but I know you are having problems with your phone. One of these days you will be back telling stories and running amuck again.
Hugs!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I have been in such "deep waters" inside my head, contemplating very profound questions and i need a break. I was chatting online with a friend yesterday and i found out that the new X-files has an episode about Mandela effect so maybe i will check it out.

Gah! I'd like to get out of my head for a while as well, too much stuff in there so a break is good Fin.
I'll have to check out the new xfiles soon. Always loved that show!

Loved the pic you shared!!!!!!!
edit on 10-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

I'm gonna open a bar ... and call it " MODERATION "

The place where everyone can drink in moderation ...

😎

I'm a light weight so I'll be just fine in your new bar. Waiter!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Loving your new avatar! Wow!

I don't know Blue, for me I tend to get overwhelmed having been through too much for too long with different life experiences and all. It's like my thoughts are lined up in my head ready for an all out battle that I never feel strong enough to fight. I have sat with my own sorrows and pain and travelled the dark halls and valleys of my mind taking them in, allowing myself to feel whatever it is I'm feeling, but for some things there may be solutions and for some there just aren't. Sometimes I block things out. Maybe I just need a better sword. LOL
I have always been the type to think and feel things too much. It's tough being a human.

Loved the little faery pic, sooooo adorable!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes, I'm running amuck. No one is around so...

Oh look a lovely duet! At least this time you get a song instead of me taking up the whole page with post replies.

edit on 10-2-2018 by Night Star because: I effed up

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Too much coffee? I have been poaching egg yolks again, best stand up-wind from me.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Night Star

Too much coffee? I have been poaching egg yolks again, best stand up-wind from me.

Nice music vid... always liked his voice.

Just curious.. how do you poach your egg yolks ?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi Sheddites ! A song for any Shed sisters going through a difficult time.. I know it’s a repeat, but I love this tune. Each to their own taste 😉

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Boil water. Turn off water. (ETA Water must not be boiling when eggs are placed) Drop yolks in gently, 1 - 2 minutes in the water, done. Himalaya salt and freshly ground black pepper over the top after plating. Brown bread or toast is the perfect complementary companion.

I rediscovered a part of my childhood. Eggs. I have always hated the white of an egg though so fried and other forms are out for me. (I'm real picky too, just in case no one had noticed) When I was a kid (5-7) I would eat breakfast with my Grandad (70+). A boiled egg with toast "soldiers". He understood (no one else!) that I didn't like the white of a soft boiled egg and let me throw it away when no one was looking. Then we would go outside and he would put the white on the bird table and we would sit and watch the birds. One of my few memories with the man. I think he liked me... He let me throw the white away, as good a sign as any.

edit on 10/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That’s a nice story about your grandfather.. I envy you , as I never got to spend time with either of my grandfathers. Both died before I was born.

Enjoy your eggs Light... as well as the sweet memories ( not everyone has them)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Light, no not too much coffee. LOL
Thanks for the tune tonight!

I'm going to lie down for a bit and will poke my head in later.

Sheye, thanks for your song as well! I never had a Grandfather either as they both passed away before I was born. And I really only knew and got close to my paternal Grandmother. My other Grandmother only spoke French and very little English.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Good morning!

Whoa, 12h hours of sleep, zero nightmares!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I will dream of pretty, pesky pixies prinkling my coffee with pixie-dust before I awake. Unfortunately it will all just be a dream and I'll have to make the coffee myself. No pixie-dust either.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I will dream of pretty, pesky pixies prinkling my coffee with pixie-dust before I awake. Unfortunately it will all just be a dream and I'll have to make the coffee myself. No pixie-dust either.

What if the dream world is real and the time awake is fake?

So here is a two minute clip of what i watched yesterday. I liked it, it was good. Not supercool, but entertaining and interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

“I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?”

Chuang Tzu

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Cool stuff to contemplate

So how are you doing? I hope everything is fine.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

" I dream't I was a Unicorn but I only woke up ...

📯

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
How delightful to see my Gentlemen being all magical. That made me so happy! The things you said, the faery pic...wonderful!

Light, that quote by Chuang Tzu was beautiful!

Fin,

What if the dream world is real and the time awake is fake?

Now wouldn't that be interesting?

Dave, you what?

edit on 11-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It's after 4:30 in the morning so I bid you all a fond farewell. I'll be back to haunt you later.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join