It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Anyone home?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Quite a helpful song for those times when you are feeling down.

edit on 1 27 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Jacy has asked me to share with you an update on how she has been doing.

Due to unfortunate events, she has moved into a women's shelter. Most of her belongings were stolen from her apartment.

She has not been able to get online in several days but when she does she tries to catch up on what is going on with her Shed family here. Your thoughts and prayers for her are very much appreciated. Jacy prays for us as well. It breaks her heart to read of the hardships that some of us are going through. She has made some good friends at the shelter as others have been through their own pain and suffering. They spend some of their times sitting around drinking tea while listening to each other's stories. Even though counseling is available via the shelter's staff the women are getting their own group therapy out of talking to each other. Most of the women there go to Jacy for counseling because she is "easy to talk to, trustworthy and non-judgmental (and give good advice)".

Jacy's ex and the apartment manager are the ones who took her property to the best of my knowledge. They have broken several laws in doing so. There will be a hearing in March so that she may receive the financial value of her lost property.

The shelter has become one big family for her as, like others, their actual families will not help or talk to them. She does brag to them about her Shed family as well. She reports that "they think I'm lucky to have a Shed Family and I agree whole-heartedly."

Overall Jacy is in a good place for the time being. Like us, she has her good days and her bad days but she is learning to be her own person and take care of herself.

Hugs to all.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I'm glad to hear things aren't too bad and that she is slowly starting to find her way again. It can't be easy whichever way you look at it. When things go south everything costs time and effort, usually more than should be necessary but hopefully in the end it will be worth it.

Being among people who have experienced the same thing can indeed be healing. I wish her and all the rest of the ladies there much resolve and a resolution to their problems.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I'll pass that on to her in my next email. Thank you, we all know how painful the waiting game can be to get anything done.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thank you so much for the update on our dear Jacy! It is comforting to know that she has made friends where she is and that they are helping each other see their way through their storms.

I can see the day when she is able to post again. The pages will be flying by so fast I'll be opening new Sheds at warp speed. LOL! For those who don't yet know her, she is charming, funny as hell and full of love.

Hugs Jacy! Love you girl!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Evening Gentlemen! I didn't mean to ignore either of you. I hope things are going well enough for you both and for all our wonderful friends here.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You are doing just fine Night.

Be well.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You are doing just fine Night.

Be well.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Ahahaha! You double posted, so I gave you a star for both posts because...It made me laugh and I needed a laugh.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It looks like a Night Owl. Amirite?

ETA Nice wings!
edit on 27/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Bahaha! An owl it is. How ya doing tonight Light?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Morning Finn 😁.

Interesting song choice. Are you having difficulty making choices... or do you just like the song ?

Hope all is well with you our young finnster.

Difficulty making choices? I don't know, or remember. I very rarely have big choices to make. Only choices like "What to eat today" or "What to wear" and those are not very life-changing.

I hope all is well with you too and others too!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello Fin!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hello Fin!

Hello!

I slept for about 12 hours and feel like i am still a bit asleep! Maybe strong coffee and music will help.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I have a hard time getting to sleep, but once I do fall asleep, I could sleep for at least 12 hours. LOL

I'll have the pixies make you an extra strong brew. That should help.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

It's been a weird night but not an entirely unpleasurable one. I got some money back from an establishment I visit. I think today was my last visit. I doubt they want to see me back again, complainer that I am, holding up the queue with my old man complaining attitude...

ETA

Split, for some reason...

edit on 27/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I like.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Oh...

I had french fries and wine for breakfast, closed my eyes, took a deep breath and went directly in to Shed Lands for a while!

edit on 28-1-2018 by Finspiracy because: Typotypo

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Good to read about Jacy. I am having the impression that she has survivor instinct.

But i was sad reading that most of her stuff was stolen. Totally unacceptable.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join