It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Timely, great tunes! I haven't heard them in ages!

Hello Lags! Bonjour!

JustMike, I was always mortified if I got in trouble with the mods. I thought I was gonna die! LOL! They were always so nice though so kudos to them all!

Fin, there are topics I tend to avoid as well. I will throw flags and stars and follow some things, but refrain from posting.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My day out with my friend today. We have a lot of running around to do which includes a Doctor's appointment for her, so I have no idea how late I will be getting home.
Wishing you all a wonderful day/night! Love and hugs!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I'm doing pretty good for me that is. Once I have breakfast I'll be even better. My MD is searching for another cardiologist who may actually do something for me, unlike the current one.

You should find a PM from me as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Good to hear Blue!

Leaving now.

I don't want to come in here and see a fun party going on without me. Oh, what the hell...have a blast!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Have a great day and uh...thanks for the minefield? Is the mens room on the other side of all those dangerous candles? Oh yeah, I see it. The ocean...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Here is my contribution to keeping the Shed party going today
while Night is busy causing chaos in the outside world.

Post by LookingForABetterLife

For some reason, my PM envelope is showing up white all the time now but I promise I'll check it now and then.
edit on 1 26 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Freeman Stivic's Personal Journal

Pg 103.

Grezzie is not happy.

we have traveled weeks by carriage from the Downs, and have at least another week to go.

The birdcage Percy gave me has worked magnificently as a means to our subterfuge. The wee girl has seen little of our trip so far. I dare only remove the silk cover in the evenings when I am assured of our solitude. And even then only partially.

My feeble attempts at placation are failing miserably. The more I assure her I have sent ahead to Bilgeport and reserved us a private cabin where she can be free of her tiny prison,the more anxious the poor thing becomes. But we must continue on to Accasia.

If all goes as planned we should not have to spend more then a night at the seaside shanty town as I tidy up some unfinished business there. Then across the Great Glass Sea east to Sirenscall.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Light, you made me laugh with your comment about the mine field. LOL!
I had a lovely day thank you!

Blue, that is a great thread and I am sure it will help many other members! Kudos! You are so open and honest in sharing your life experiences and so thoughtful and caring when helping others. Kudos!

Mike, I just love your story!!!!!! I can't wait to see how their journey will progress. I was so happy to see this when I got home this evening! Keep it up my friend!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I'm waiting to see where this story takes you as well. Nice work Mike.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hopefully, I can remember some of the twitter statements to come back at my dad when he starts complaining that I don't do anything. He is not in my head but maybe he would understand some of this if he took the time to read it.

themighty.com... Why depression makes us tired

Love and hugs to all the Shedonian out there tonight.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello magical beings, people, hybrids and non-denominational creatures.

Yes I made it and Happy Friday to all of you.
I am so tired and stressed I am picturing myself in a blissful survival bunker with out radio contact. Now that is extreme.
Just me and the critters.
Today I took them for a lake walk, it was gorgeous. Little Sam runs frolicking on and on, stops, bewildered and runs back, ears flopping all excited. Giant Gigi is more sedate but apparently enjoys just following me around. She is the vicious one I rehabbed.
They are both very old, so I value the time we have.

I know it sounds like I only inter act with my babies, but around here, unless you have family or money you are on your own. So yes my family are my critters.

edit on 26-1-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Critters do make wonderful family members. I could not bear to part with my two kitties. They spend half of the day within arms reach of me in bed. The youngest one just has to follow me around when I leave the bedroom. She wants to make sure that I am not committing a cat sin by leaving the house.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Good song Sheye. Thank you for sharing this here.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: Sheye

Good song Sheye. Thank you for sharing this here.

You’re welcome Blue. * waves to all Sheddites * 😁... big ]]]hugs[[[ to all .

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Morning Finn 😁.

Interesting song choice. Are you having difficulty making choices... or do you just like the song ?

Hope all is well with you our young finnster.
edit on 27-1-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Thank you Fin, that video was different. Different is good.

Good morning to everyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join