It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
By the way, where is Mr Drummer these days? According to wikipedia today is Burns Supper day en.wikipedia.org...

A curious Scottish custom where they recite poetry to a Haggis. I'm sure they drink whisky first though.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
Not sure where he is, but the Scotch will take precedence over poetry!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
By the way, where is Mr Drummer these days?

Yeah... I would like Gordi and PrairieShepherd to show up here.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wishing everyone well today. I've just finished reading the important discussions you have had about dancing and hula skirts. I'm bad at dancing and not much of a skirt wearer myself. :-)

I can not for the life of me try to understand why my dad insists on wearing short pants all the time. Right now it's 58*F (14*C) and he is wearing a sweater, a hat, short pants and no socks/shoes. Not to mention I'm freezing as he has at least two of the window opened.

Now that I'm back on my blood pressure medicine I'm feeling much better than I have been this week.

Now the mystery of the week is where is Gordi?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Night Star here's a movie coming out that you may enjoy.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh come, come! You're among friends here, no need to be so coy... I've seen your beautiful smile with an awful orange phone case but know fer sure that there is a tie-dye wrap-around skirt to suit you out there somewhere. And hey, if Fin can drink beer in his underpants why can't you wear a skirt while no-one's looking?

Look at it another way. Maybe you can freak your Dad out and/or does that look any worse than what he is wearing? I'm only here to help.
edit on 25/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I must say I had a lot of fun reading trough the posts today! Thanks guys!

Blue, I definitely would watch that movie!!!!

As for Gordi and other missing members...maybe they are wandering around the realm somewhere or too busy in real life or ...I'm sure it's different things for different folks. Wherever they are, they know their way home and I just hope that they are able to return to us soon. I think of them often and always wish them well. I have to say, I miss them terribly though and worry about them.

In the meantime we must keep this sacred place alive and fill it with more laughter and joy, shared tears, stories, love and compassion, light and friendship. Oh and...magic, we must have magic for that is what the Shed is.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Dad can make normal clothes wearing look comical. Especially if he goes around wearing long pants with one pant leg pulled up to his knee. He has no concept of what colors go together which is as bad as his taste for foods that no one else likes.

Yes, I've had wigs earlier this century and a dress on only once in the last century.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Well, if it's confession time...

My school (in England) had a trip for 4 days to the south of France. 30+ 16 year-olds and 2 or 3 teachers in one hotel. On the last night of our stay it was a free-for-all. The teachers were the coolest teachers in the school which helped a lot. I think most of us knew that these teachers got paid # to ensure our safety in a foreign country and also had better things to do. We got em laughing though and vice versa.

So...the last night. After the 1st beer one girl offers me a bra, another offers me a little sexy black dress, another 2 girls offer to do my hair (long hair) and make me look like new. I never drank when young so after the second beer/wine/martini....an hour passes and they tell me to go look in the mirror. I think I had toilet paper stuffed into the bra. I did not recognise myself. Me as a woman. I don't remember make-up but I don't rule it out either.

edit on 25/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Pics ... or it never happened ...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

There was one picture I saw at the time on someone else's photo but this happened 30 years ago and I moved country 25 years ago. Obviously both of these details are unrelated.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I think there might be something in ATS T&C that would prohibit Light or myself from posting said pictures.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You speak for yourself dear!

edit on 25/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Now, now Ladies !

/boys 😉

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Evening Gentlemen or whatever it is for you! Kind of feel like I stumbled into a man cave. So...where's the drinks?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If someone asked me where I would like to live. It's the house used in Netflix movie "The Open House" which was filmed at Big Bear Lake, California.

The movie was a complete waste of time. With a budget of $100,000, they tried to make a thriller that is suited for someone in the first grade who has never seen a scary movie before.

I couldn't find any other video or photos of the house so the trailer with has to do. Other than a slightly creepy basement this house is 100% the house I would love to have. Living in an area as nice as Big Bear would be nice too. Sure this might sound weird but this is the house made inside and out that is perfect for me.

All comments and videos used in the making of this reply follow ATS T&C's.

Now, I need to see if there is room for all my wigs and makeup at this house.
edit on 1 25 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The white wolf's muscles rippled beneath taut skin. He had raced through treacherous terrain, through open fields, rocky rivers and dense wooded areas. He knew that Hugo the winged wild cat was searching as well as Storm the dragon, but they were far from where he was. They had rarely ever travelled alone and it felt strange to him. There was no signs of the missing Sheddites. It was as though they never existed at all.

He needed to know if they were in trouble and needed help or if they were whisked away by some unseen force. He slowed his pace and padded his way closer to a faery that stood nearby in the blue mist watching curiously. She jumped from the mushroom she stood upon and landed beside him. "I am Alanasirus and wish you no harm. May I ask your name and why you have entered the faery domain?" Wolf bowed his head in greeting. "I am simply called Wolf. I know, not a very good name, but it is what it is." Wolf sat on his haunches. "Have you seen any humans in these parts dear faery?" He asked.

The beautiful faery looked alarmed. "Humans? NO! Why there have been no humans here since the great war of...of...well, in a time so long ago it was before my very existance. Tell me Wolf, why do you search for them?"

Wolf hung his head, dissapointed that his friends had not been in the area. He lifted his shaggy head and looked into Alanasirus's eyes and with a heavy heart he spoke. "They are friends and missing from my Kingdom. I wished to find them and bring them back...home." The lovely faery cocked her head to the side. "How very curious. Humans are such destructive creatures." Wolf chuckled. I suppose many are, but not these. These humans are like no other your kind has ever met.

There is a wondrous place called The Shed where they gather amongst other beings and magical creatures. We have many faeries there." She spread her wings wide to stretch them for a moment then folded them back. Her eyes widened at such a thought. "Faeries living amongst humans and other beings and magical creatures? How can that be?" Wolf sighed. It is a long and beautiful story to tell, but I must be on my way." The wind picked up and there was a biting coldness that even he felt. He fluffed out his soft white coat and bid farewell to the little faery who sat pondering a place called The Shed.

edit on 25-1-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Gorgeous house Blue!!!!!!! Love it!

Beautiful scenery in the following vid!

How are you tonight my friend?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm quietly sitting here listening for the drumbeats of the Shed's missing drummer Gordi. If they can be heard then I know that all is well with him.

Other than that I'm winding down from having a pleasant day of gaming online and getting over the bathroom dream I had last night.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Maybe if we give enough shout outs then Gordi and other Sheddites will return. I have my magical creatures searching as we speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join