It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Bahahahaha! You guys cracked me up!

I hate the heat and humidity of summers. It takes a lot to get me pissed off, but I can get cranky in that crap! LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I hate the heat and humidity of summers. It takes a lot to get me pissed off, but I can get cranky in that crap! LOL

You? Cranky? I will not believe that!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

a reply to: Timely

Coopers? Is that beer or some other alcoholic beverage?

It is beer. I know this alcohol thing. Wanna come over for wine and dancing? I am good at wine but lousy at dancing.

Ahhaha! I can bring our finest Elvan wine for you to try. I think you'll enjoy it very much.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

It takes a lot to get me mad, but if someone gets me to that point...Run! LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Ahhaha! I can bring our finest Elvan wine for you to try. I think you'll enjoy it very much.

Bring it! If i drink it too much and tell you lousy jokes will you get mad? (i can't run when i am drunk
)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I almost spit my water out! Ahhhahaha!

I promise not to get mad at your lousy jokes. You're safe.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

So Finspiracy and Night Star walked into a bar...

Night star ordered water and pixie dust and got it.

Finspiracy ordered beer and the bartender shouted: Get out of here! you are banned! don't you remember last time

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

LOL! I'm not even going to ask what you did the last time.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

That's the point: he doesn't remember!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just wear a wraparound skirt.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Oh yeah. LOL!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Just wear a wraparound skirt.

Hhaha! He can borrow my makeup. I'd lend him a skirt, but he would be swimming in it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The other day when it was over 43C (almost 110F), I borrowed my wife's wraparound tie-dye skirt. Not for going out anywhere (as I'm not brave enough yet), just round the house. Felt a lot cooler than wearing jeans.

But makeup? Ummm... No, thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

OMG, now I have visuals of you in some colorful wrap around skirt. Don't worry, I'm sure it looked lovely.

Been great chatting with you guys but it is 4:19 am and I have to get to bed.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Have sweet dreams of Mike doing the hula with an added flower in his hair ... 🙂

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

So... How did you became a moderator? I could not step into those shoes. I am biased. I would moderate away posts that i dislike. That would not be fair!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely (and Night).

It's just a dark blue with patches of white.

But no hula; that requires a grass skirt and good hips and I don't have either of those.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Like all the ATS staff, I was asked if I'd be willing to join the team. IIRC it was Intrepid who sent me the PM. (He was one of our Supers then; he's since retired.) When I saw his PM I thought, "OMG, what have I done this time?"

I was pretty surprised that it wasn't a cyber rap over the knuckles, but after thinking it over I agreed to join.

Don't worry about biases. Noone can like everyone and everything equally. That's why we have such a diverse staff, to try and maintain a balance. And we use a consensus process on all the important decisions anyway.

It's not a perfect system but it works ok.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Like all the ATS staff, I was asked if I'd be willing to join the team. IIRC it was Intrepid who sent me the PM. (He was one of our Supers then; he's since retired.) When I saw his PM I thought, "OMG, what have I done this time?"

I LOL'd at that part! So you used to get the odd mod warning too before you attained Modness? Good to hear that you are human too used to be human once.

ATS can get pretty rough and I've been as guilty as anyone. I learned to stay out of politics threads (on the whole) and now I must refraining from raining ridicule on 9/11 threads. No great loss really. I will call out racism and cruelty for what it is but then again so do plenty of other members so often it's often just better to grab some popcorn, sit back and just watch the fur and feathers fly.
I like animal threads, they are fun, often informative and you get to meet other animal lovers. The elephant in the room, as it were.
edit on 25/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join