It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

How about plenty of more wine so i just think i can dance! It will look awful but would most likely feel good!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

How about plenty of more wine so i just think i can dance! It will look awful but would most likely feel good!

Sounds entertaining. Go for it!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

The key is to not care how you look dancing Finn. Just let yourself relax and move whatever way suits you. In modern dance anyhow. As long as you are enjoying the experience, who cares if others think you don’t dance well 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I bet you could dance as well as some of those youngsters in the birthday video you posted for me. That reggae sounding song. That was an awesome song.. practice to that .

But... all that being said.. if ya don’t want to dance, and feel uncomfortable doing it... just don’t. Its your life and you can do what you want. 😁

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You can dance like this guy ... who has no idea.

Or ... you can dance like this guy ... who knows how to do it!

Now then ... let us all learn how to dance!

P

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I just checked, it is -3 celcius in Rhode island or 27 Fahrenheit. Is that too cold for you or can you deal with it?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Michael Jackson is a legend...his dancing and vocals were just amazing! I didn't dance like him, but I would always be found in clubs with live bands dancing the night away in my younger years. Now, you have to pump me up with some black Russians (booze) before I'll dance anywhere and it's usualy at a wedding and...I'm usually sore as hell after. LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

I just checked, it is -3 celcius in Rhode island or 27 Fahrenheit. Is that too cold for you or can you deal with it?

It's cold, but I'm inside and can handle it.

How is your weather?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It's cold, but I'm inside and can handle it.

How is your weather?

Not that good at the moment. +5 celcius and raining. I prefer "real winter" it does not even feel that cold then. It is a matter of clothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I dress in layers in the winter and if the heat is too damned high I peel down to my summer dress.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Hi Night, hi everyone!
I finally caught up and have a chance to post a reply (via phone, which is absurdly tedious), so just wanted to say that P & I didn't do any pics at our meeting. Perhaps next time, if his resident dragons will allow it.

Meanwhile Dada & I are enjoying a cooler day today - that is, cooler compared to what we're expecting this weekend. Today it's about 35C, Sat & Sun should be 42C and gusty winds, so everyone will be on alert for any fires. We won't be doing any country trips this weekend; the fire risk is just too extreme.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Stay hydrated !

Maybe a trip to Glenelg ... with a couple of ice cold Coopers. 😎

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Oh man. Remember to drink water, i am telling you!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I don't like the sound of high fire risks. Yikes! Stay safe and send my love to Dada along with a hug and one for you as well!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Coopers? Is that beer or some other alcoholic beverage?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Timely

Coopers? Is that beer or some other alcoholic beverage?

It is beer. I know this alcohol thing. Wanna come over for wine and dancing? I am good at wine but lousy at dancing.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely (and also Fin)

No worries, I grew up in this region, so I'm aware of the need to stay well hydrated!

I like Glenelg, but trying to find a parking space there in summer is such a pain. However I've laid in a good supply of Cooper's Ale for us. We'll get by

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I dress in layers in the winter and if the heat is too damned high I peel down to my summer dress.

Same here... except I don't have a dress!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Same here... except I don't have a dress!

Or you just won't admit it!

Listen, Mike, i would die in there. Finnish summers have temperatures of 25-30 celcius. It is horrifying for me. Beer won't work. And it is so hot but i can't walk around naked. The authorities would have something to say about that!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Thank you for the hugs! Sending some back to you.

The fire risk is high here for some months but we're used to that. It's the "extreme" risk days that are the real worry, and this weekend is shaping up as extreme: crazy hot, huge regions literally tinder dry, and wind gusts. To make it worse, it's the last weekend of the summer vacation for many schools, so lots of people will be out in the countryside, in spite of the extreme conditions.

We just have to hope they remain alert and follow warnings to evacuate an area if need be.
edit on 25/1/18 by JustMike because: typo

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join