It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Cool Is Right! And I did Make an Avvy outta Him! I will keep using it through April. Well that's the plan anyway. But as most of My plans go right down into the pit usually, I hope He can hold out all month! LOL! Time will tell....
Cheers Gordi!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
LookingForABetterLife, Night Star, And others who are suffering from pain.

You know, that her fire is not even hot. It is a healing "fire" and it is pointed right at you. This is a nurse dragon, a very rare special breed.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Very nice.

You should look up Nurse Joy.

Joy is needed.

Lol.

P

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just wanted to thank you all for the kind words! Still feeling a bit sickly with that cold and with the new aches and pains and upcoming Doctors appointments and tests... I have been overwhelmed. Scary when I never know when that leg will act up and I can't stand right away without so much agony.

Just want to feel clear headed again and have less pain.

I still think of others here who are suffering in their own ways and my thoughts and heart are with you as always.

Group hug my Lovelies!

Chirp, thanks for making a special appearance. You have been missed more than words could ever say!

Hopefully I will be more cheerful and hopeful soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sending calming thoughts and a bunch of positive karma your way Raine.

🐺

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
* peeps into the shed *

Just woke up from a few hours sleep.. had a little dose of MM .. and thought I’d make a quick post.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Checking the shed here too...

Woke up from a few hours sleep. Having a reasonable dose of coffee. Quick post.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! No promises but I'm going to try my bestest to get coffee going every morning again! I hope everyone has an amazing Monday!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I hope everyone has an amazing Monday!

I hope you have an amazing monday too

Mine was strange for a while. I decided to finally do the laundry. I mean, you can postpone these kind of things for a while, but not for eternity. So i don't have a washing machine and i went to the laundry room and saw the schedule, had to wait for half an hour and then i could wash my clothes. I went there then, and someones clothes were still in the machine with half an hour time left in the washing machine timer. I was like.... seriously?

I went a bit later, sat there next to my laundry bag, and a small man came in. I am average in size and he was very small. I said nothing. He asked, did you schedule time here, i was like yeah, you can see it right here and showed him the schedule. He started to stutter big time, was very apologizing and mumbled something about washing his kid's clothes and was not paying attention to the schedule. Then i melted, and i removed my
face, and said it is okay, because i am not in an any kind of hurry (which is true).

It is truly not like i am free from making my own mistakes so no reason to give anyone a hard time because of a simple everyday happening.

Editing to add: I did not mention the size-thing because i was thinking of beating anyone up, i hate violence. I mentioned it because i felt that he felt intimidated, and that is a feeling i don't want to cause anyone. And most likely i would have lost the fight because some of my ribs are still broken. Some people seem to have it easy, everything delivered. But it is still as hard as it gets for them. Rich, famous, beautiful people have committed suicides. It is not my purpose here to make anyone's journey any harder. Like an alien in a bad tv show "i come in peace"

edit on 2-4-2018 by Finspiracy because: cleared a point

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Fin I wish everyone acted with such selfless acts!

Friday as I was walking into Kroger it was pouring the rain. Me and another woman were waiting to cross. We started walking only yo have a truck come out of nowhere and start blaring the horn at us. She actually started dancing right there in the middle of the road in the rain.
. I laughed so hard, didn't even care that I was getting rained on. She just smiled and said we all need to enjoy life.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Wow

That is like a movie scene right there! So, two women in the rain, and a truck driver in the comforts and warmth of the truck, and the trucker's decision was to start blaring the horn? That driver must have felt like the leader of the universe

Shaking my head.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You actually might have helped me now that you shared that story. You brought to my attention that there is still a tiny bit of magic and fun and beauty in the streets. For many years now, i have seen the streets like this:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Good mornin' Shed!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hello
You gave me a tiny LOL as i saw your title, hornsounder (check: recent posts)
it was tiny LOL but an actual LOL, usually my "LOL" is just a short heavy exhale through nose and maybe a small smile, not truly "laughing out loud"

edit on 2-4-2018 by Finspiracy because: i -> a

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi Fin! I'll go back through the recent posts.

I had a tiny LOL reading your post about tiny LOLs.

LOL!

EDIT: Right! Admin's story about the guy blaring the horn! I get it.

Well, "HornSounder" actually comes from the fact that my college degree back in the Bronze Age was in Music Education, and my instrument of 35 years is the trumpet. Hence, HornSounder.
edit on 4-2-2018 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
Well, "HornSounder" actually comes from the fact that my college degree back in the Bronze Age was in Music Education, and my instrument of 35 years is the trumpet. Hence, HornSounder.

Cool, college degree and 35 years of trumpet playing!
You have dedication, brains and artistic skills. Do you have any of your trumpet playing online so i could listen?

Going to sauna now. Ending my 2 week sauna break. I was worried that if my respiration accelerates i will feel more pain due to ribs, but i am having a significantly better moment going on ->

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hey Fin - There's not much. I am an above average player but it's not my career.

I played with this group for several years - lots of fun, good musicians. See if you can pick out which one I am. LOL
www.1stthings1stmusic.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Groovy tunes! While listening, i pictured myself in an American nightclub in the fifties. Wearing a perfectly fitting white tuxedo that has a red silk rose in the breast pocket.

After sauna i started to listen to an audiobook. Just finished the first part out of four. "The Happiness Equation: Want Nothing + Do Anything=Have Everything" ... "In his new book The Happiness Equation, Pasricha illustrates how to want nothing and do anything in order to have everything. If that sounds like a contradiction in terms, you simply have yet to unlock the 9 Secrets to Happiness. Each secret takes a piece out of the core of common sense, turns it on its head to present it in a completely new light, and then provides practical and specific guidelines for how to apply this new outlook to lead a fulfilling life...."

Really fascinating stuff. Listening to that with focus, was like my brains were a car without any gasoline and then gasoline was pumped in at huge speed. Going to listen second part before sleeping, but now just contemplating what i just heard and eating and surfing the web.

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join