It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is everyone out on an Easter egg hunt or something?
I'm going to take a nice soothing bath in my awesome antique claw footed tub. I have like no energy whatsoever. Hopefully I will feel revived afterward.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh wow, those are awesome! I would want a Night Star coffee mug!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Sheye

I like the last one the best .

So do I. I wonder though if we analyzed why people like the different deviations we could come up with our own Rorschach test?

The Shedorschach.
How are you?

I am off in a twinkle because I have to get up before the moon goes down, so.......

A twinkle it shall be.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have a craving for this ...

I may have to go get a whopper 😆...I know..I know .. you think they’re crap .. but I like em ( light on the mayo )

Supposed to be fasting until tomorrow, but I already slipped up , and my body is screaming “ where’s the beef ?”.
Meh.. I’ll just have homemade burgers sometime next week.

Hugs to you all

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh wow, those are awesome! I would want a Night Star coffee mug!

Here's your virtual coffee cup.

A bonus item to throw at Mark

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I love the mug idea! I see money!
I think like night said if you are worried about copyright issues
Take your own pics..Your cat's alone would give you plenty of material.

Also,
I loved your story! I am going to wait until tomorrow to comment and give you a free Sunday bump

Sheye,
We all have our guilty pleasures..I know that Velveeta cheese(the kinds that comes in packets that you melt) is basically plastic and food coloring.. but damn if I don't love it drizzled over steamed broccoli!!

Vroom,
Evercrack was a hell of a drug...lol
I definitely understand the compulsion to skip
Out on responsibilties ..look.. fabled monsters only come out
A few times a year.. I'll be damned if someone else is going to
Get that fabled pegasus cloak from quillmane ..endless clickable
Levitate buff for my warrior.. yes.. I'm not going to work..I'm sick..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

A friend told me about the ancient cyclops in South Ro for the Jboots quest. He had camped that thing for months and never even saw it. I zone in and its standing right in front of me. I killed it a total of six times and tried holding the loot until he got there but he never made it. He was so mad...all I could do was laugh. That thing was always there when I was in South Ro.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thanks Blue, I like twinkles.
How is your ankle?
Your pictures are very creative, but aren't they public domain when you post them here and belong to ATS ?
You could probably make a little money off them so be careful.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here’s a song for anyone going through a difficult time. A special shoutout to Jacy.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
* waves to WIS and the rest of the gang *

not much to contribute here ... except for music. Will be taking the position of lurker , with perhaps the odd song thrown in for this evening.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Waves at the beautiful people in here!

It's one of those no energy and physically painful days for me. I'll try to check in later.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Thanks Blue, I like twinkles.
How is your ankle?
Your pictures are very creative, but aren't they public domain when you post them here and belong to ATS ?
You could probably make a little money off them so be careful.

As for being in public domain, I'd have to leave that to any ATS lawyer that want's to speak up. To the best of my knowledge, I can sell some of the pictures as they are considered "parodies" of the original but I'm doing my best to be careful about things like this.

My ankle is stopping me from walking more than a few feet at best. It's a combination of pain and the strength going out threatening to take me to the floor once again.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Here’s a song for anyone going through a difficult time. A special shoutout to Jacy.

Thank you for sharing a song by J. J. He was such a nice grandfather type to my wife when she was working with him or having someone to listen to him when he was drunk.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
or having someone to listen to him when he was drunk.

Strange and ironic. J J wrote the song Cocaine that was covered by others, Eric Clapton for one.

I must admit though, J J has it. The man is a leg end. Years, craft, perfection.
ETA Disclosure: I never was a Clapton fan. Sure, he can play...mumble mumble....
edit on 31/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I absolutely agree with you... J.J. Cale is a legend.

Read your post about the rumours that psycho man may be the one moving. This is great news. However it plays out...I hope it works out best for you.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Who my wife primarily worked with in the music world as a recording engineer

She would have been thrilled to learn he moved his studio from Natura OK to Tulsa OK.

Teegarden has worked with many musicians including J. J. Cale, Eric Clapton, Leon Russell, Joe Walsh and Bob Seger. In 1981, Teegarden won a grammy for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for "Against the Wind" with Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Looks like it's sleepy time now for all the good boys and girls of Shedland.

Happy Edible Book Day and Easter too!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I may have to go get a whopper 😆...I know..I know .. you think they’re crap .. but I like em ( light on the mayo )

Yeah they might be crap. But if you usually eat food with nutrients, an occasional crap food is totally acceptable
I wouldn't recommend trying to live just by eating cheeseburgers. But every now and then, yeah!

I would like a cheeseburger too. But i will wait for leftovers delivered to me from mom's passover dinner. I can't go there. Shattered, physically and mentally.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Feels like someone / something sent angels.

Had a good phonecall with mom, and my sister is going to bring me lamb, creamy potatoes, greek salad and other food on her way home later.

Then i went to rest and my friend asked if he could come over for a while in an hour or so. We had a good talk also and i felt that my anxiety levels were dropping rapidly.

Feeling emotional and listening to calm music from different genres.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join