It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Bahahaha! It's all your fault. I saw you covered all basis well.

It was a beautiful day today! April is very unpredictable. Once we get into May we will have our warm weather. But, yes, warmer weather awaits. How is the weather out your way?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Do you share? lol

Have the pixies add their magic dust and your beer will get a boost.
Your avatar always made me smile.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice Autumnal weather here. 28c. With 60% humidity.

The sun is starting to set and the birds are making a helluva racket lol.

It is funny to hear the birds at first light;
One starts chirping then they all join in ... it is like the Waltons doing a reverse " goodnight swellin " etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

OMG, that cracked me up! And so true!

Autumn is one of my favorite Seasons.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Love a decent beer !

As an aside; your user name sounds like " a quick grope " lol.
Does it have a more relevant meaning ?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Ahahaha! I almost spit my water out. I wasn't expecting that!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Neither was the fondel recipient ...😎
edit on 31-3-2018 by Timely because: Vroomfondel ... think about it !!! Can not function as yet ...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Love a decent beer !

As an aside; your user name sounds like " a quick grope " lol.
Does it have a more relevant meaning ?

I always thought of it as kind of a drive-by fondling... But with harmless intent.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Do you share? lol

Have the pixies add their magic dust and your beer will get a boost.
Your avatar always made me smile.

I am always ready to share a good beer. It just makes it that much better.

I and my dog-atar thank you. I saw this pic and knew right away that was going to be me...lol

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

It is up there with most memorable !

( after you have a closer look .. )

😎

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Vroom ... !

Where's my car ... ?

Can't go far widdout my tri - star.

Have a cigar bra 😎

g.co...

edit on 31-3-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I do have a nice Romeo and Juliet somewhere around here....its been a while....

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A chance encounter....

I went to the supermarket and spoke to a co-resident that was on his way inside. The resident asked me if I had heard the news regarding my neighbour. I informed him that I had heard nothing. Apparently my neighbour has also asked for a new room in a different building. If true, the news fills me with joy, not just because I don't need to lend money to move. Around 700-1000 dollars I will postpone loaning until he is gone. If he stays after that date then I can still apply for the loan and be gone around the end of next month.

Just 2 more weeks, 4 at the worst.

Sometimes the disadvantage with living (sharing a building) with young people is that they often take people at their word when said people tell them a sad story. Psychopaths (apparently 4% of the general population) are one of the hardest "groups" to recognise in people. Liars, thieves, druggies and/or crazy people are some of the easiest to recognise quickly. They betray themselves after a time. A psychopath is one of the hardest because they switch tactics, with no emotion. I wish his new neighbours much luck.

"Music is my medicine....my psychiatrist told me so."

"Bitch, please!"
edit on 31/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
And share I will do. This is most popular work to date with 43 likes on Deep Dream Generator.

Blue... I think you could sell many of these creations if they were printed out.

You should consider having an art show ... I’d purchase something.. they are so beautiful. Some I like more than others... and that is the beauty of art..everyone has different tastes.

It really seems like you’re having fun with these, and it’s probably great therapy for depression. It’s great to see your enthusiasm over your art. Keep up the great work!!

Those are a bit of fun to create, especially the ones that come out worth sharing. Your idea of selling them is something that I'm interested in doing. I just need to get a few things straightened out such as money to print them and learning more about walking through the copyright minefield as those are not my pictures.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Perhaps it Has to do with the dichotomy at play ..

Warm and fuzzy yet squared and orderly..

It is pleasing to the eye, but I really can't pinpoint why..

What a wonderfully perplexing piece of art!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

That was a wonderful are review, thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hello Gentlemen! Hello lurkers! Hello to whoever shows up!

Light, that would have been horrible if both you and your neighbor would have ended up moving to the same building. Hopefully he really does move and then you won't have to worry about him anymore.

Fred, I was going to mention about the copyright laws, but see that you already thought of that. You could always take pics of your own, like your cats or scenery, or get permission from the original photographers/artists to alter and sell your artwork, but that would cost money. If any agree, they would want some kind of share in the profit. I would concentrate on just using your own photos for now to sell.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Fred, I was going to mention about the copyright laws, but see that you already thought of that. You could always take pics of your own, like your cats or scenery, or get permission from the original photographers/artists to alter and sell your artwork, but that would cost money. If any agree, they would want some kind of share in the profit. I would concentrate on just using your own photos for now to sell.

It will be something to do once I'm rich and famous. Now if I can only become rich and famous

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

You don't need to be rich and famous to make a dream come true. You can do this! You can sell on Etsy or e-bay. I hear it is cheaper to list on Etsy and they specialize in handmade, original items. One of my Brothers and his wife sell jewelry and supplies on their Etsy page.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
More or less by chance, I came across Fine Art America.
I had forgotten all about sites like this where I could sell my work in a variety of formats without having to dish out the cash to do so first.

Everyone needs a cup of Blue Dude in the morning, don't they?

What use is a cell phone without a Blue Dude cellphone case?

Doesn't everyone need Blue Dude in their shower? Never mind.

edit on 3 31 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join