It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
This one is a bit odd and somber but suits the day.
For you WIS

Thank You. It isn't odd to my ears but beautiful. I think we forget our origins too easily.
This made me cry.

edit on 30-3-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: Sheye

Thanks, I added enough variety to at least have one winner out of the bunch.

They are ALL winners Blue... I just have my preference 😏

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
We do forget our origins too easily.

I’m so happy it touched you emotionally... you are correct.. it is beautiful!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thanks for that pic.

It reminds me of the "footsteps in the sand" plaque my grams gave me ..

/longroad-nottraveledalone-findourwayhome-organicallygrown-forfreenoloan-HUGS

---

blue,
Love what you did with night's avvy!You really need to share more!
I've spent the day in my notebooks, some of my creative vigor has returned!

sheye,

Loving the music you continue to share!
You can DJ for me anytime!

/Hugs gang!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Great to see you in this thread this evening Joe... the Shed is always a little warmer with your presence. I don’t mean to make you blush, and I know you are uncomfortable with compliments, but just know you are appreciated for the wonderful human you are.

P.S I’d DJ for you anytime 😏
Hugs
edit on 30-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

/imrubberyourglue-bounceoffmesticktoyou-hugs

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And share I will do. This is most popular work to date with 43 likes on Deep Dream Generator.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Perhaps it Has to do with the dichotomy at play ..

Warm and fuzzy yet squared and orderly..

It is pleasing to the eye, but I really can't pinpoint why..

What a wonderfully perplexing piece of art!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
And share I will do. This is most popular work to date with 43 likes on Deep Dream Generator.

Blue... I think you could sell many of these creations if they were printed out.

You should consider having an art show ... I’d purchase something.. they are so beautiful. Some I like more than others... and that is the beauty of art..everyone has different tastes.

It really seems like you’re having fun with these, and it’s probably great therapy for depression. It’s great to see your enthusiasm over your art. Keep up the great work!!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I thought the same thing..

I can see a lot of Blue's pics hung in waiting rooms far and wide..
Especially the cat prints.. seriously...And each one of them has an office manager who allocated up real dollars for them.

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Dedicated to the Finmeister .. ( a.k.a. Finspiracy)

( it’s not a song in reference to you..just a song I thought you may enjoy)

edit on 31-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

In my late teens after "partaking" Me and two friends were listening to that song and saw a ufo...

Turns out it was totally identifiable.. we had parked on a cult de sac at the top of a hill facing Oxford airport..

Good times...

-----

Ok gang, I'm off to cuddle with Layna bear, have a Great night sleep tight and Dream Of Things Gone Right!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Cool story..goodnight Joe

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: SyxPak

I was in my early thirties when I played Everquest,
And the playerbase was at least ten years older than me at the time.

I'm in my mid forties now and just laugh at the squeaker's when I do actually get online.

Respectfully,
~meathead

Ohhhh, EverQuest. That was my first MMO. I got sooo hooked on that game I would take off work and just play all day. I was a Druid and it was about as much fun as I had ever had playing a game, at least until that time. We had a great guild and some very cool people. I have tried a bunch of them since then, some big names and some not so big. Currently playing Rift for the second time. Its still fun. Tera was a good one too. And of course WoW but that is so involved if you want to be good. Still lots of fun to be had. :-)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Welcome Vroom! Great to see you join our lovely realm! Don't fear the dragons, they are friendly...unless you piss them off. lol

Take a seat by the fire and put your feet up. The pixies will attend to your needs, just be careful of their drinks, they tend to overdue the pixie dust and the drinks can be rather potent.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I wish I had something to offer to those who are in pain in soul and body other than empty words.
But I don't.

I can wish you well, I can pray, I can hope, but it is just a silly drop in the ocean.
There is something bigger, someone more grand than any thought we collectively could have.
You are so beautiful, so precious. And I forget that, in the trivial daily exchange.
You aide me to become a better being.

How very beautiful and heartwarmiing! Your words and prayers, hope and compassion mean a lot to us. Sometimes we need to hear this. Sometimes we just appreciate knowing that someone loves us, cares and are there for us. I for one thank you and our Shed family for always being here for me and giving me wings to fly, for making me smile and laugh when I don't feel that I can.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: Night Star

Relax and take care of that leg, Night. Enjoy your movies as well !

I think I have bursitis. I had no idea it could be that painful. Like I didn't have enough pain. Sheesh. I'll know for sure what the hell it is once I get a Doctor's appointment. Feeling better at the moment. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Alone in the Shed to run amuck/amok. Grabs a pixie drink and plays some music. I promise I'll use my headphones and make sure they are plugged in. Wouldn't want to wake anyone. Night cranks the music and Pesky decides to be well, Pesky. She pulls out the plug.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

G'day Rain ! Hope you are well and truly on the way to feeling better ... warmer weather awaits. 😁

I see you covered all bases with your spelling of " amok " lol.

Heading back outside as I saw at least 15 fresh-ish looking lonely donuts/doughnuts😘

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Sipping...er...who am I kidding, gulping St Bernardus Abby 12 Belgian ale. One of my favorites. This is arguably one of the best beers on earth. But arguing aside, its just a darn good beer. Dark but not bitter. Smooth, foamy frothy head, rich body and when mixed with Heineken, truly a thing of beauty.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join