It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
So JustMike and Pheonix got to meet. How awesome is that? No cool pics to share?

Quick note for Fin and Light...we are not allowed to discuss illegal drugs. Since weed is legal in so many places now, I'm assuming that much is ok. I'm just as bad as you guys with smoking. I guess we all have our vices.

Timely, I'm glad I didn't look up sand gropers. From what Light said, I don't think I want to know! LOL

Fin..."the Shedlumminati" Bahahaha!

Blue, you worry me with your health issues. Hope you are feeling better now.

Lags, a wonderful positive reply!

We all have our crap times in life but the most fun thing in my opinion is to just Blummin well smile my dear...

Bugger our pain and just live each day that nature brings....

Big smiley Wiley’s to you all.

Hugs n snot

Lags

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

So JustMike and Pheonix got to meet. How awesome is that? No cool pics to share?

Quick note for Fin and Light...we are not allowed to discuss illegal drugs. Since weed is legal in so many places now, I'm assuming that much is ok. I'm just as bad as you guys with smoking. I guess we all have our vices.

Timely, I'm glad I didn't look up sand gropers. From what Light said, I don't think I want to know! LOL

Fin..."the Shedlumminati" Bahahaha!

Blue, you worry me with your health issues. Hope you are feeling better now.

Lags, a wonderful positive reply!

We all have our crap times in life but the most fun thing in my opinion is to just Blummin well smile my dear...

Bugger our pain and just live each day that nature brings....

Big smiley Wiley’s to you all.

Hugs n snot n atuff

Lags

I buggered that up as usual

Sorry

edit on 22-1-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Don't worry, I realise the rules of ATS and in case you hadn't noticed, we were both speaking past tense.
The last thing either of us would do is taint the shed with warnings and bans. Beer is all I can afford these days.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Just making sure Hun. I wouldn't want to see any Sheddite get in trouble.

How are you today?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I'll take the hug, but you can keep the snot. Eeeew!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

My cute rabbit snot is lovely romantic bunny snot!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Umm...no, just no!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

My cute rabbit snot is lovely romantic bunny snot!

I will have you know!

“snurrffflllll”

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Go eat snails. Bahaha!

How are you today little bunny?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Disappointed and forlorn would be the best way to describe how I am.

The fridge I got back and spent 2 hours cleaning (multiple layers of bleach and other cleaning chemicals) appears to have been damaged in transit. Now it just smells bad (even after all the cleaning, 2 hours long) and doesn't cool anymore. The so-called friend in his anger and arrogance was possibly responsible but I wasn't there when he loaded or unloaded it. That's okay though because it is time he wasn't a friend anymore. I won't tell him that though. Trust was broken a couple of years ago, c'est la vie.

I cleaned the communal toilets too. I'm waiting for Mr Leaky Penis to urinate over the floor again. Rather depressing but that's what it is. I guess I will have to inform the rental company of his lack of effort in keeping the communal facilities clean as a team effort. They will probably react as if I am the problem though. Life stinks. It's sometimes sticky too.

Hope your day was better.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Awwww, sorry about your fridge Light! I would still report the pee man. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior! Is there any way you can get transferred to another place?

Doing laundry and some sewing. Might try to find another good movie to watch in a while.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If you want some movie tips (doubt you'll find them on youtube though) try:

The Imitation Game
Gosford Park
Gifted
The Shape of Water

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Haven't watched any movies yet, but I will look those up.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Hello dear!

How have you been doing? No pain i hope...

1:45 AM and i just woke up and continued drinking.

Why do i crave tobacco all the time? The good thing is that i have plenty of it, the bad thing is that everyone knows it is bad for health.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I took your advice and emailed the rental company about Mr Leaky Penis. Tomorrow I will clean my room as there is a chance the rental company might be round soon although I very much doubt it. I tend to watch movies that score a 7.0 or better on imdb as I like a good movie and have seen so many bad ones in my time that it wasn't funny anymore.

I illegally (gasp!) download all mine. It's cheaper and usenet still works.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Alcohol and tobacco go hand in hand unfortunately. The toxicity multiplies exponentially too, when compared to the one or the other alone, true fact. Smoking and drinking here too...

edit on 22/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Alcohol and tobacco go hand in hand unfortunately. The toxicity multiplies exponentially too, when compared to the one or the other alone, true fact. Smoking and drinking here too...

Hey man don't put the upside down smile! If we are smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol, we might just as well enjoy it, although those activities won't benefit our health.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Sorry dude, my bad. And hey, who wants to live forever? I just saw that someone peed on my lovely clean toilet floor....already!

Let us talk of happier things (shame the ATS chat function is gone...). Rainbows, unicorns, angel farts and cookies!

ETA And now a question I've been thinking about for a while...

Why are you called Finspiracy and not Norspiracy? I mean, you do live (and come from?) Norway, right?

And another thing. How on earth did you learn English to such a level that you don't sound foreign? Suspicious minds want to know....
edit on 22/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 22/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Momentary English language failure

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Fin ( land )

Maybe Scandispiracy ?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Why are you called Finspiracy and not Norspiracy? I mean, you do live (and come from?) Norway, right?

And another thing. How in the hell did you learn English to such a level that you don't sound foreign? Suspicious minds want to know....

What is this?
I was born in Finland and lived here all my life! 36 years now. Never been to Norway.

Oh my english? Well i started playing computer games at a very young age (commodore 64, the classic) and my mom is not that good at english. I had a dictionary next to me. The words stuck into my head. But i have my difficulties regarding english. You know, we don't have prepositions, we just add stuff to the ends of the words. "A dog" is "Koira" and "with their dogs" is "Koirinensa" so i am not always sure should i use "on" "at" "in" or what the heck!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join