It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Fin, I loved what you wrote! That was so beautifully written and so touching! Have you thought about joining our story? I would like very much to see more of your writing!

Well i would truly like to, but i have a very limited attention span. i have read some of the shed story writings and absolutely loved them, sometimes i can not get a grip. if you could set me some ground rules, and i can be only a side character, then i am willing to try.

I

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
at friends place. he is asleep after working a lot. one of the two cats came to me talking and i thought she wanted food. I gave her some beef in sauce. She ignored it and came to sit in my lap. I rubbed under her chin, and ear. she wanted attention, not food

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i just misbehaved. so my pal invited me over for wine. he played good omens audiobook. i asked how essential is it, he said truly. now he has snored for 2 hours and i am the dj!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Another awesome pic Blue!
I am so sorry to hear you took a spill,
It's good you have some sort of support system with your parents..imagine if you lived alone and that had happened. I am in my mid forties and live with my parents up here in vermont.

My mother has had several back surgeries and my pops is getting old, I have my own spine issue.. but we all pitch in together and make it work.I consider them both two of my closest friends...

I do hope you feel a bit better tomorrow bro!

---

Great job as always Sheye! Thanks for another wonderful addition! I'm so happy to see everyone chipping in so the story additions are coming quicker, not 5 to ten pages apart,which is great!

---

Fin, don't be intimidated, it's as easy as coming up with a character, heck you could start him in a tavern and sense danger, heck half your story could be just travelling to the shed, by then you'll be more comfortable in the process and can intertwine your storyline into the bigger picture..

Looking forward to see what you come up with!

---

Shep ,
Excellent job
compiling those story entries into one linkable post.. every few pages maybe you could update it in thread for easy reference? That would be great M'kaaay.. also don't forget those TPS reports..

Also, no problem not including my poems.. they were not meant to be part of the story ,Good Call!
But, in the future as things get more epic I'd like to reserve the right to write a few ballads about the heroics And bravery of our hero's, that should be worthy of inclusion. I hope.. If that's cool?

I wouldn't be making story lines just a bard in a tavern rehashing the legendary adventures of our merry band..

Again, if that's ok?

---

Light, I am glad your are moving from that environment. I sincerely hope the new location works out much better for you. You seem very easy going I find it hard to believe that your complaints about noise were unwarranted.. but it is what it is at least that situation is behind you..

Good luck my friend!

---

Night I hope you had a great day today! Link pics of any treasures you might have picked up at the fair today! Please..

---

/super-duper-happy-saintpaddys-slightlybuzzed- mightyhugz Everyone!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

That spread was wonderful..I even broke down and slipped Layna Bear a donut under the table!

Glad to see you are back I was wondering where you disappeared too.

/nonironic-platonic-supersonic-hugs!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Goodnight Joe

Blue this is one of your best works yet in my humble opinion.
Very beautiful rendering!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Thank you Joe. That helps to make today less painful for me.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

So sorry to read about your painful ankle problem Blue. Are you still using the walker to get around, or have you managed without having to leave your room ? Hope it heals quickly. 😕

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

They say laughter is the best medicine..

I present mitch hedberg... R.I.P.

"I'm sick of chasing my dreams man...
I'm just gonna askem where they goin',
And meet up with them later..."

Lol..

There's a few curses here and there but it's not vulgar..

Enjoy!

Respectfully
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you Sheye and everyone else.
Today, I haven't been but about three feet from my bed as that is as far as I can go even using the walker. I just cannot put any weight on my left ankle as I cannot support myself with it and the pain is too much for me.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just popping in to say Hi, I'm alive and have so much to tell you when I get back. Had an awesome day! Right now, lots of pain and very tired.

Might be back later. HUGS

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Crutches seem like they might do much better in this situation than a walker or a cane..

With crutches you wouldn't need to put pressure on the foot at all..

Just a suggestion if you have access to them bro.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Excellent humour in that vid ,Joe. That was very witty, well written, and well delivered comedy.

Do you know when and how Mitch died ? Guess I could search it myself , which I will do ..lol.

Thanks for posting.. I needed a chuckle today.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hugs hun! So glad you got out and enjoyed yourself!
Get some rest and then fill us all in when you are rejuvenated.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I want to say it was an overdose..but I really don't want to say that

He was a very gifted writer, if you enjoyed that there are a few hours worth of his material on YouTube,and it is all comedy gold.. And yes the witty clever writing is impeccable..

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hi Night..your day sounds like it was an adventure. Looking forward to reading about it. Rest up hun..and see you later.

(((Hug)))

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Good night gang I hope you all sleep well and tight!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Crutches would help but I have to do with your videos, for now, to help me get by. As I'm on Aleve PM I need to say goodnight to everyone now.

BTW, I met Dan a few years ago at his high school since I was working there at the time of his visit.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi Blue! Cool pic! I miss those radio shows we used to have and the ATS chatroom.

Feeling much better today and now I can tell you all about my adventures from yesterday.

First...I will tell you about my Aura picture and reading.

The lady who did my reading was just delightful. First she has you put your left hand on this pad and waits a minute then you take your hand off. She takes your picture and then discusses your colors and does the psychic reading.
I got to see some of the pics and hear bits of other people's readings and they were all different and quite fitting to those having it done.

I usually hate my pics, but I love this one! The backdrop was like a curtain of a forest scene, so to the left of me in the pic you can see all these trees.

ok...I had a lot of purple at the crown area and she explained that I had a very strong connection to the divine, was very magical, had a connection to nature and animals. She related that I could sense energy from things.

Bright green meant I was in a state of balance and well being.

Turquoise which I had a large area of, showed I was seeking a community to share my wisdom, love and compassion with and she felt this was life calling/purpose.

Paler blue...A connection to Faery, Angels, spirits. She said that there wasn't a doubt in her mind that I was an empath for the natural world with a deep connection to it. She also said I had a connection to plants and even healing them, that this Winter must be brutal for me, more so than most people. She told me at the end that I had a beautiful aura which I didn't hear her say to anyone else. lol
I was surprised at how my colors were larger and brighter than the few others I got to see. It was really lovely. I shall frame this pic.

So it's official folks...I'm very magical. LOL

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Next I had purchased a tiny faery painting from one of the venders who played harp and sang beautifully. She asked if I would like a song. I asked her if she knew a faery song and with a bright smile she said she did. Jenna played the harp and sang to me. I was so amazed and enchanted and couldn't stop smiling.

Found her on youtube, this is Jenna...

edit on 18-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join