It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I liked that, how are you.
All though when I get knocked out I roll over and wait for an opportunity to "knock" back. In due time.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I am well enough thank you! Kicking back and watching movies. Need a break though, I'm pretty hungry. I will be in the dining hall if anyone wishes to join me.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm not done watching this movie, but I am more than half way through and it's just wonderful!!!!

A twelve-year-old girl is transported by a magical black stallion to the mystical world, where she discovers that she alone is the key to saving an entire race of people.

ETA: OMG, awesome movie!!!!!!

edit on 22-1-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Guess who I am meeting with today?

JM

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Guess who I am meeting with today?

P

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hi!

I just took a bus to downtown. Bought a massive amount of food, some tobacco, booze and beer. Then i took a bus back. Paid my debts to friends also. Now i am broke again but i have everything that i need and even more.

I wanted to say that everyone here (shed) play a role in my life, in a positive way. There are some writers who don't write here so often but they help too, i don't think they all are aware of that. My sincere thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

What's this? Do we have a budding romance in the offing? Pics please!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

No, JustMike and his lovely wife visited.

Very nice afternoon was had by all.

P

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hey Fin, glad you too got some smokes. I can miss food, beer, anything but as some as the nicotine stops I get very nervous.

I've known a few (hard) drug addicts in my time and they all say the same. Heroin is easier to quit than cigarettes. I wonder what they put in the damn things.....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good stuff !

Sand gropers ... pfft !

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Hey Fin, glad you too got some smokes. I can miss food, beer, anything but as some as the nicotine stops I get very nervous.

I've known a few (hard) drug addicts in my time and they all say the same. Heroin is easier to quit than cigarettes. I wonder what they put in the damn things.....

Yeah man.. I know... i put hard drugs behind me in 2009 but nicotine (tobacco) stays. Don't wonder what they put into them. Don't watch documents about cigarettes. It is mad stuff. I tell you. I am very drunk at the moment (beer and booze) but up for a chat with anyone anyway, my friends are at work an i am a slacker. a parasite. Not proud of it but not beating myself up because of it either.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Night Star is the real deal!

Conversations with her at the Shed have been cool, but she helped me to cope with mandela effect and i will never forget that.

Night Star is the true goddess of the shed!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Stop being so hard on yourself! And hey, I'm a slacker too.
I've been unemployed for the last 8 years and you know what? I'm past caring. I've applied for hundreds of jobs but when people see an 8 year gap on the CV...well. The answer is always the same. Who wants to employ me? No-one, I hope it stays that way but the council are on my ass and living in a big city, they have all the voluntary jobs which I cannot refuse.

I used to volunteer at a foodbank in my old location but I did that of my own volition, not because someone told me to. It was fun and I met lots of nice people. Maybe Rotterdam will offer me something like that, they know I'm an alcoholic and want me to stop drinking though. It ain't gonna happen. I can work while sober but a drink is all I have left. Not true of course but it sure does feel that way.

As for hard drugs, I never tried em, I preferred herb. It's easier on the body and not addictive. After seeing what heroin and speed (amphetamine) did to my brother I needed no convincing but I realise temptations too. Glad to hear you got off the junk!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Being the inquisitive kind, I just had to google it....thanks fer nuthin!

ETA Yes, sandgropers, the huge bug awful thingy. Do Not Want! Never should have googled. Curiosity, meet cat.

edit on 22/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"Sandgropers" ?

Phoenix lives there and Just Mike has roots there and they had a meet up.

Would have been nice to be a fly on the wall ... 🀘

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

"Sandgropers" ?

Phoenix lives there and Just Mike has roots there and they had a meet up.

Would have been nice to be a fly on the wall ... 🀘

Oh so cool! Maybe they can start a conspiracy! not about the illuminati but only the shedlumminati. A new world order of kindnesss and wellbeing! Haha! Ok i am drunk and will not even pretend that i am not!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
In recovery from my "yucky" yesterday.

My yesterday was weird as I felt everything was just not right with me. The shower I took helped somewhat. The temps have been in the low 70's for a change. Perhaps the change in weather played a factor? I just don't know. My therapist friend didn't make his usual Sunday afternoon call but I understand this could be the time he is moving to an apartment one floor up from where his lives. I've been fighting the urges for comfort food the best I can as there is little of that around here. I took advantage of what I did have and used some leftover meatloaf mixing it with guacamole, chili, swiss cheese, and cheesy jalapeno bites to make for a taste bud heaven of a dinner.

At an unknown time after all of this my heart started it's unwelcomed racing that it can do and I was sweating as well. I took into account the activity required to shower and cook as the cause of this problem. To be on the safe side I took one of my nitro pills and settled in on my recliner to watch online tv. No matter how much I adjusted myself, chair, pillow, laptop, I could not get comfortable. Finally, I gave up and took one of my sleeping pills and went to bed a 7 pm.

Sleep finally came to me in the form of unwelcomed dreams involving strange oriental food, falling down, and climbing unusual staircases just to get a Dr. Pepper to drink.

I had an appointment with a psychiatrist this morning that I decided not to go to as she can't offer me any help and I didn't want to bother getting up so early.

Yes, my MD has told me to go to the emergency room when my heart bothers me but I feel this to be an uncomfortable waste of time unless I felt that my life was in danger from whatever I was experiencing.

Welcome to my day.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I’m buggered up physically too but the one thing I do every day is say β€œbugger it... you only live once...!”

Enjoy life folks and if you can’t go to bed with a smile on your face then sleep with a coat hanger in your mouth...

Like that you will wake up with a smile on your face in the ER roomπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Live each day as if tomorrow is your last one is what my grandad said...

Hugs to all sheddites

Lags

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So JustMike and Pheonix got to meet. How awesome is that? No cool pics to share?

Quick note for Fin and Light...we are not allowed to discuss illegal drugs. Since weed is legal in so many places now, I'm assuming that much is ok. I'm just as bad as you guys with smoking. I guess we all have our vices.

Timely, I'm glad I didn't look up sand gropers. From what Light said, I don't think I want to know! LOL

Fin..."the Shedlumminati" Bahahaha!

Blue, you worry me with your health issues. Hope you are feeling better now.

Lags, a wonderful positive reply!

edit on 22-1-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join