It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

“I found several of the villagers bodies lying dead in the road. They had not been burned but they were horribly mutilated.

Oh nos, I must run to my safety spot lest reading the dead trigger an unwelcomed response from overly sensitive self. lol

Nice work Tom, Gordi, and Night as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

...I didn’t realize using characters that weren’t your own was a no no 😕. I apoligize for bringing River and Jack into the stories.

Wonderful writing by the way .

Hi Sheye,
I think Tom just meant that if you intend to incorporate his character, mine or night's one - or any of the other writers creations, that you should just clear it with them first i(n PM) to make sure that it doesn't conflict with their own plans for that character...
You can write freely using your own character AND any other characters that you have brought into the story yourself.
It's actually very handy to have a few of your own characters that you can lead off on side-stories without directly interfering with the other writer's ones! (If that makes sense! LOL)

In summary - you can introduce and write about your own characters (and sidekicks), but if you want to bring along any other writers creations, run it by them first!
You can (of course) write about events that the other writers are writing about too... but from your own viewpoint / perspective. It's not as complicated as I make it sound!!! LOL

cheers!
G

PS - I don't mean you as in YOU!!! LOL I should have said "we".... we can introduce characters.... we can write etc

edit on 12-3-2018 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add info

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Cooooooooooooooooooooooool! LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In other news fits to print today:

I've sent me emails, made phone calls, and left voicemails for those at DARS, the community hospital, and a possible therapist. I'm coming up with zero help so far. The community hospital's website is about four years out of date. No such discounts to us no income folks are available anymore. The representative at DARS that I attempted to work with, in the past, now works out of an office 25-30 miles away from me but she will meet me at the nearby office. I had trouble ahold of her as her and another lady I have had appointments with have the same somewhat unusual first name.

What it boils down to is that I will see the usual psychiatrist at the end of this month. Hopefully, she will recommend that I am in need of seeing a therapist/counselor type which DARS will provide once they have all my mental/health info from the past two years.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank you for the explanation Gordie... it makes more sense now , and I misunderstood what Tom meant by “ other characters”.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Thank you for the explanation Gordie... it makes more sense now , and I misunderstood what Tom meant by “ other characters”.

You are most welcome.
Now, Where do I send (or stick!!) the bill??? ROFL

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WOW! Gordi and Tom! That was awesome! Very well done and exciting! I was very happy to come in here and see these wonderful story entries!

, Light and Sheye, I'm glad Gordi clarified things for you guys. I suck at being articulate at times. I inadvertently confused Light with a post after an entry and tried to reach him in a PM and on the board about putting his deleted post back because I could work with it and I did. As a genuine rule, we just find that the stories flow best when we play our own characters unless we ask permission of another writer to use their characters.

I will try to work on another entry later today.

Blue, good luck with your appointment at the end of the month Hun!

Now if you will all excuse me, I need coffee and Ineed it now!

edit on 12-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Night, no need to leave now. I was about to make my own special blend Shed style coffee for you.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

What a cool pic! Why thank you kind Sir! I'm not really leaving. I will be over at facebook and poking around youtube and checking in here as I do every day.

Takes a sip of Blue's special concoction called coffee. You've been taking lessons from the pixies haven't you? lol

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
It's getting interesting and exciting now. Good entries guys! Can't wait to see how things develop further. I'm brewing a few ideas here but, as with my deleted story, there will be violence. I hope no-one minds violence in the face of impending doom...

I promise to only use my characters next time.

Shout out to Jacy!

Sir Light, there must be violence in wars. Otherwise we'd be whipping our enemies with flowers, very ineffective. LOL
Our battles are darkness against the light and as beings of light we rise victoriously...well, eventually. There will be casualties of course as in any other war. So the violence in the case of our story telling is allowed.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I see that you like the wonderful double nutmeg snake coffee.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Spits coffee out. Snake? OMG!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Continued from above ^^^

River looked down at the sleeping face of Riverbabe and felt a large wave of many emotions.Their little family had been so happy and thriving here, and now she was worried if Jack would even make it back to them. The chimes of the cottage door tinkled as it opened to reveal an ashen faced Jack.

“ Jack!”, River called out “ what on earth is wrong?” Jack came to her immediately and enveloped her into his arms.

“I don’t know about what is wrong on earth my love, but there is definitely something of evil epic proportions in the Shedlands and I have witnessed the most horrific of scenes down in the village.” River could feel Jack’s heartbeat through his chest, and knew at once the deep alarm he was feeling.

“What should we do Jack?”, River asked in a quiet voice.
“I think we should leave Accasia before it turns into a bloody battle field”, said Jack. “ If you would have seen the horror I saw, you would understand.”

River knew Jack did not believe in violence and it was something he always admired about the Shedlands, since he had arrived. There had been relative peace here, and a wonderful sense of community... but now ? River quickly began to gather their most important possessions and began stuffing them into bags. Things they would need for their journey..as they would be catching a magic ship through the porthole back to the earthly dimension.

Jack lifted a sleeping Riverbabe unto his shoulder and whispered to River “ let us go now before they arrive at our cottage.” And so with heavy hearts they made their way through the forest paths to the oceans edge. At some point on their journey they heard the sound of tinkling glass , followed by such an extreme evil laughter , that Jack and River knew they had left the cottage just in time to avoid being destroyed along with their beautiful stained glass cottage. Soon they would be gone from this evil manevolence.

edit on 12-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Wonderful entry Sheye! I wonder if they will be held back from being transported out or if they will leave and then return when the war is over.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Time will tell.. I have a bit more to add, but didn’t want to post to get too lengthy. It involves Flutterby ,the pixie, sneaking on the boat with Riverbabe, and the troll called Monster boy wanting to join them as well. Neither would survive in the earthly realm so it will cause a dilemma for Jack, River and Riverbabe.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sounds great! I look forward to seeing what you write!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Gah! We could get a foot or a foot and a half of snow from tonight until tomorrow. SWANNE! Where are you? Stop this nor'easter!

With winds and snow, we could lose power, so in case I disappear for any length of time, you'll know why.

Where is everyone??????

Keep getting different info on the weather for my area, so safe to say it could be bad or really, really bad.

edit on 12-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Spits coffee out. Snake? OMG!

They are with the coffee just for added flavorings.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

We have three feet of standing snow outside, the plow banks are well over my head on our road.
And we expect to get slammed again this week.

m.accuweather.com...

I'm gonna top off the fire wood box tonight to get ahead of it.

Stay safe hun!

/Hugs

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

There will be no harming of animals in this realm! I actually like snakes, especially little ones. Did you know that years ago at one of the places I worked, a tiny snake was in the building and ladies were screaming. Me: Where has it be seen? I'll get it and put it outside. In the meantime I heard of talk of it being killed if its seen. Lucky for me and the tiny snake, I found and saved it. Hell, there were worms bigger than that thing.
lol

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join