It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Erroll
Gordi
Night Star

Hey You Guys/Gal, I Loved all the Story entries! Great writings!!!
I have a better feel for the Story Line so I hope I can do it justice, on next entry of My Tale....
It's like Movie time for Me and CC soon, so I'll be flying away in a short while....

It is hard to not read all the chatter I missed in the last week or so while trying to find Story entries. I will take me Weeks of reading to get to all the chat in ALL THE previous Sheds!

As far as this one, and over the past week or so, little before that even, if there are more story pieces, I would love to read them as well, from Anyone and Everyone who wrote in!! Drop links if YA want for Me? If not, Than Alas, I will go on a long hunt. Well someday....

Oooohhh the Moon is cool tonight!!

edit on 10-3-2018 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Glad you are caught up with the story. I'm trying to keep track now of the story entries and what page they are on.

Enjoy your movie and say hello to CC for me. I'm having pizza.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I think I'm caught up. in post above You here, I asked for links to what I may have missed. So....
Mmmm Pizza. We have had frozens for past couple/few nights. Tomorrow I'm makin Chili!! It was cool in Lights story entry He talked about Chili! It made Me smile appreciatively!! LOL!!

ETA: Oh for tonight, I might go an Orc hunt. Winter Orc is delish, after tossing one into the air, Breathing Fire on it, catching it in My jaws, and gulping it down!! Yummy Yummmmm!!! Roasted Orc is to Die for!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Uhhht Ohhhhh, I think someone overheard Me!!

Gnight all!!! HAve a Great EVening, MOrning, Day, or whatever depending on where You are on this Rock...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Oh sorry! Found a post by Sheye on page 106.

My brain isn't fully functioning so please, if I have missed anyone, my apologies.

Wis wrote something cool on page 103. Hope she continues to write.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I’m patiently awaiting another story about what is actually about to happen in the Shedlands.

Sort of stuck on which way my characters will go depending on how the outline of the story goes. Guess I could write something else without knowing, but it would make for a more interactive story if I did wait.
edit on 10-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

We actually need things to happen on the side before we know more, keeps the story interesting. So feel free. I want to work on something but my friend keeps texting me while she is out. LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Continued...

River walked back into their cottage gently clutching the rock Sheye had given her. It would always have a special meaning to her as she knew Sheye had given it to her with heartfelt emotion. She would treasure it as a mystical piece of the Shedlands .

As she opened the door she saw Jack looking straight into her eyes with a concerned yet loving look. He had heard their whole conversation in the cottage earlier, and he took River into his arms, gently trying to console her. This had not been good news , and he knew he must go and discuss this news with the men in the village. He wasn’t sure what his beloved family was up against , and he needed to find out more before they could make a rational decision.

“I’m going to the village to talk to some of the menfolk about this, River” Jack whispered in River’s ear. River lifted her tear stained face to jack and nodded, understanding that he needed more information about this ominous event which was to occur.

“ I’ll be here with Riverbabe, waiting your return “ replied River. They would have more to discuss once he’d returned.

So Jack headed off to the village as River clutched her rock tightly, saying a prayer that he would return safely, for she had no idea what sort of evil lay out there waiting for him , or for her and Riverbabe for that matter. Never before had she felt the need for such fervent prayer, but that is what she did with her whole heart, mind and spirit.

edit on 10-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Wonderful Sheye! ! Thank you!

It has been a long time since the people of the Shed have co-written a story together and it's so much fun!

I have had a rather busy night for someone without a life, but anyway, I'm here and it's late and I'm wide awake.

edit on 11-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The last thing she remembered was Pesky speaking to her about rumors of some dark evil invading Accasia and the Kingdoms of the Shedlands. There was talk of strange things moving in the mist and putrid odors.

Night Star stepped over fallen branches that littered the woodlands. Twigs and dried leafs crackled beneath her feet. She quickly pulled the hood of her velvet cloak up over her head and shivered. How did she get here and why weren't her companions with her? What strange magic was this she wondered. The Elf reached to her side and sighed with relief to find she had her trusty sword. cautiously she moved ahead as trees swayed in the raging wind.

In the distance she spied beautiful human like beings. They wore animal skins and had long flowing dark hair with feathers hanging from braided sections. Their limbs were quite long and they were very slender. Their movements were eerily slow. The group began chanting and singing harmoniously as though in prayer to the great creator. Suddenly they stopped and gathered in a circle. Even with her keen sense of hearing, she could not hear the words they spoke.

Did they too experience something?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Elsewhere in the Shedlands, the sounds of violins and piano filled the air. It was hauntingly beautiful, luring in the innocent faeries. These were the human sized faeries that resided in many areas from various Kingdoms. They fluttered about like moths to a flame. Seated in the middle of the dark, cold forest was a tall handsome man with black hair flowing down a broad back. Every piece of clothing was black with silver threads woven in strange patterns of skulls and bones. His throne was made of bark and branches, stones and moss. The design was intricate and of great craftsmanship.

The Queen of the faeries stood, shoulders squared and head held high. "I am Lynala the faery Queen. I sense your dark heart as I do the evil that surrounds this place. You will not harm my faeries! Leave now!" He moved toward the beautiful faery purposefully. His piecing eyes seeming to look into her very soul. With a nod of respect he introduced himself in a seductive tone. "I am Dakala a royal demon of the forest of shadows."

There appeared another throne out of the mist beside his own. This one with tufted silk green cushions and vines that trailed up and around deeply carved wood. "Take my hand." Lynala felt compelled though tried to fight it with her magic. It was as though her wand was frozen in time. Tentatively she took his hand in her own. They sat side by side in silence for a moment before he spoke again.

"I have a proposal for you oh beautiful Queen of light. Please, do not be fearful." He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "Join me my lovely and you will gain a power you have never known before. It will fill you with elation I assure you. He grinned widely. "It has begun." Throughout the forest of shadows his laughter could be heard, vile and filling innocent souls with utter dread.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Good Morning

Off to work we go ho ho.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Morning (?) WIS. I hope you are soon back in the warm with the fur babies. Coffee is the morning drink of giants.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have been reading these last pages this morning. It is noon soon... moon... goon. ok i see now that this *oon* ending is versatile.

So much health issues in your lives or in the lives of the ones you love the most. I wish i had a miracle cure for everything but i do not have it, so i will just make a silent small prayer for all of you.

And then there is Light and his problem with the noisy neighbour. And light said he might head to the streets. That is strongly against my sense of justice. The one who creates the problem should leave, not the one suffering from the problem. Times like these, i wish i was a wealthy man. Then i could just make things happen and get him a fresh start. And looking this from my viewpoint, i would lose reading things from a very cool and fun online friend because he could probably not write here.

Not much to update about myself, things have been neutral or positive, i have absolutely zero things to complain about.

"Don't cry for your love,
Cry tears of joy
'Cause you're alive cradled in love"

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Glad to hear things are going well Finspiracy. Do not worry my friend. Things will change, one way or another and none of us here have control over some of those things. Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches. Either that or stand there and get hit in the face several times.
I try to be philosophical most times. It's easier on the soul. Whatever will be will be. If things go south I can at least rest easy in the knowledge that it wasn't my fault. A clean conscience is a fine thing to possess.

Apparently spring is here...bah! I got my first 2 mosquito bites of the year last night while sleeping. I'm sure they perform some purpose in natures' plan but I hate them with a fury and the Netherlands is apparently a paradise for them. I will have to start sleeping with a fan on again. I direct it at my head and that way I can keep most of them off me but it ain't fun. One exposed arm is enough though. Sometimes (in the summer) I'll get bitten 10 or 20 times in one night. Itchy is an understatement.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Finspiracy Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches.

Yeah, punches are pretty much a given, but they should only be punches like running out of cigarettes or burning your pizza in the oven. Everyone should have a safe and comfortable place to live their lives in. I mean.... come on? The Netherlands? It is a sophisticated country. They can not just send their residents to the streets and say "well, try to get by"

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

You know... punches of misfortune. We all get them. But i would not want to witness you turning into a punching bag of the modern society and monetary system.

edit on 11-3-2018 by Finspiracy because: back -> bag

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just to make the atmosphere more relaxed, i will share a kid story from today

So my close friend has a 4 year old daughter. She likes me very much and i like her also. I would be "a godfather" but the parents, and i, don't have any religious ideas so i am just referred in our conversations as "the trusted person"

Some time ago my mother found some barbie dolls and i brought them to her. There was Ken already. At one point, i lifted my Ken to the roof of a little dollhouse, and i said "I came here to fix the roof... some tiles had to be replaced. And now i can't get back down!" she had her princess barbie and said gently "if you jump real carefully, you might make it" And i made it. It was a gentle fall.

We watched a few cartoons. There was one with heroic dogs, getting into trouble at first but always making their way out. So an alien UFO crashed into earth and the dogs came to rescue and help. Now know this: she has awesome one-liners, sometimes filled with innocent wisdom. I said to her "I am interested in UFOs. They are unidentified flying objects. Do you think that out there, there might be real UFOs?" She replied "Yes, there are UFOs. In space."

I bought her 100% organic raisins, 100% organic blueberry juice and because some sugar is always appreciated, a small strawberry ice cream cone.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hehe, good story. Fin playing with dolls.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Well yes, i was! It was a mini vacation from myself!

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join