It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hiya Pheonix/Shadow oh mighty Wolf Lord!

How are you?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

A clause. LOL There is always a clause with cats, often implied but never signed. Except in blood sometimes. Yours.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I had no idea they had videos on that. Don't worry, I have a good cork screw thingy to open it with ease.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

My Siamese is a lap cat and very friendly. He'd go to anybody. LOL
I've had cats that would rather tear someone's eyes out rather than go to them.

Kya and I have an agreement, I tell him he can claw the lap blanket, but not clothes. If he doesn't listen, I gently lift his paws and say, "No pickies!" Sometimes he gets it, other times he doesn't and I insist he can't so he leaves. LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

A clause. LOL There is always a clause with cats, often implied but never signed. Except in blood sometimes. Yours.

LOL!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

My English degrades with every passing year. I forget the names of things. I think it's actually just called a corkscrew. In Dutch it is a kurkentrekker. A cork puller. The main thing is getting it open. A shoe and a hard surface should work if push comes to shove. Or a newspaper instead of a shoe. I have a corkscrew but rarely drink wine, it's too strong and doesn't quench my thirst. Well, one bottle doesn't anyway.

edit on 9/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

If you don't have a cork screw, you can use a pen or a screwdriver,basically any sturdy cylinder with a diameter smaller than the bottle opening..

Take the cylinder of choice and push the cork down INTO the bottle..

Viola !

Flowing wine...

Pro tip

Hold away from body to avoid staining your clothes..

This method has never failed in a pinch..just please if the bottle cost more than 100 dollars, just wait and find a corkscrew..

/Hugs gang

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

In Dutch in it a kurkentrekker. A cork puller.

Hahaha! Reminds me of Captain Kirk and Star Trek! What a cool name! Quick, scribe, write that down!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Steady on with that beer!

Yes lightman, this is not a drinking day. i will have just a few, then go home and sleep and eat. I could afford to drink, but tomorrow, sunday, my friend who sleeps now meets his daughter and i am invited. She makes me feel better than beer. She is so positive and playful that i get carried away. We will watch cartoons and play with the cats. It has been more than a week since i met her last time, in an indoor playground.

She is four years old. Enthusiastic about learning numbers and letters. You know, yesterday, when me and my current host talked, he (the father) told a story from the indoor playground that happened when i was outside smoking. There was a chinese origin kid and an african origin kid. She looked at them and talked a bit. The father asked me, "guess what she called them"... it took me a while to put together my guess and finally i guessed "different"... the correct answer was "a child"

That just melts my heart and helps me restore my faith in humankind. Bottom line: If you have worked and have 20 kilos in your bank account, you can be proud. If you have raised a fine kid or a fine animal, you can be proud. If you have made a good meal, you can be proud. But the pigment of your skin? not so much...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Thanks Hun, but I have a good corkscrew thingy my Sister got me and it's the best one ever. I don't drink wine often, but now and then I enjoy a glass or two or...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Children are amazing! They bring so many smiles, such joy. And they are comical as hell. Oh and sometimes quite insightful and ahead of their years.

When I was a little girl and saw a black child for the first time, I asked my Mother why they were the color of chocolate. I thought it was so interesting. She chuckled and said, "It's how God made him, just like he made you the way you are.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Mike Stivic I have a good corkscrew thingy

KORKKIRUUVI

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Is that like a groovy corkscrew? LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I would love to hear everyone's voices in here. That would be so cool! Sorry, just a random thought and I went with it. Oh Lord, I only had a small glass of wine so far. And I have to smoke my medicinal weed, so I can't be held responsible for anything weird I might come out with. Just don't leave me unsupervised.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Perfect! What type of wine do you like?
I am a fan of merlot's, but I rarely drink wine anymore.
I tend to drink it as fast as I would a beer and that makes for
An awful evening...and a worse morning..

Confucius say, man who drink wine all night,whine all morning...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I miss the young ones. Residents in my old building would let their kids loose with me and because of my coloured hair (not only that but it helped) they found me funny. A 3 year old sits down next to me and starts babbling. I nod, smile and reassure them. We don't play together because I don't play with toy cars anymore (or dolls!) but they somehow trust me, along with their parents. Plus the parents get a couple of hours of peace which they enjoy too.

In my ideal state of mind, I am a 5 year old boy, all simple and easy to please. I just need someone to babble to. Like kids.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Is that like a groovy corkscrew? LOL

U made me lol. Usually my lol is just a little heavier exhale through nose but this time it was literally laughing out loud. I like simple one-liners when they are told with a spark in the eye.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

LOL

Wow, that is exactly what I am drinking. I can't drink much wine or it makes me tired and gives me a headache. It was a xmas gift. I like my fancy crystal glass. So purdy!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Oh my eyes have spark alright. Or are they sparkly or...more like mischievous right now. Someone tell me when I'm not making sense and I'll shut up. LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You don't HAVE to smoke your medicine. (You could just send it to me). A neighbour gave me some medicine tonight, my first in 2 weeks and good Lord be praised, it felt like heaven. Quick change the subject to something else! Mods are always on the lookout and I only have a shattered neck vertebrae...

Red wine! Or champagne, but that's expensive.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join