It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Thank you for the lovely gift of your songs on ...your birthday.
I bet you started singing at least 60 years ago, and look at you now... still crooning away.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I'll be hitting the 60 year mark and I sit here wondering...how the hell did that happen? Sometime I feel 20, or ten. LOL Then again there times I feel 80. Every day is a gift and I am going to try harder to make the best of them.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

He should be doing tracks for movies. I keep saying that and he is probably sick of hearing it by now.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Errollorre!

And many more!

Have a wonderful day, be safe and have fun!

I'm having a rough day physically so don't mind me if I curl up on the couch in front of the hearth and just enjoy the merriment taking place around me..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I'll be hitting the 60 year mark and I sit here wondering...how the hell did that happen? Sometime I feel 20, or ten. LOL Then again there times I feel 80. Every day is a gift and I am going to try harder to make the best of them.

I’ve said those same words verbatim in real life Night . Our spirits can indeed feel youthful some days.. and I do feel like 12 with a carefree joy. But I have to admit that in these last few years my body as well as my spirit have more “old feeling “ days ,than young ones. 😕

Everyday is a gift , but I have to admit I look forward to an eternity of blissful peace without the stresses of everday life on earth.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Everyday is a gift , but I have to admit I look forward to an eternity of blissful peace without the stresses of everyday life on earth.

It can be one hell of a challenge that's for sure! Still, I am not quite ready to move on from here just yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Sorry to hear you are having a hard day physically Hun! Gentle hug for you! I am so used to pain that I forgot what it was like to not have any at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I had like three solid "decent"days but today the shooting nerve pain is back in my shoulders and upper arms..
I'm not complaining just explaining my absence, I don't feel very inspired to post.

/Hugs gang

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Oh I completely understand Joe! Nerve damage pain is horrendous. I have to be on a med for them or it would be unbearable. It is shooting pain and numbness and feels like someone is branding you with a hot iron. My meds take that away. Still have the numbness, but that I can handle. I also have spinal stenosis and other crap. Fun...NOT! as much as I hate all the meds, I simply would have no quality of life without them. I also added the medical marijuana which helps too. Approved by my Doc of course.

Hope tomorrow is a much better day for you Sweetie!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

THIS is the happy face!

Hoping that your day was spectabulous and everything that you dreamed or needed

((hugs))

You make 64 look easy!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yup..The days when my hands are just numb are my "decent" days..I look forward to them..
I have a lesion on my spinal cord, and 2 rods and six screws in my neck. I just recently got access to MM the capsules help a lot overnight, I have gone from waking up every other hour to actually sleeping through the night.which while priceless,is expensive...

Anyway I' gonna stop being a debbie downer .

"Dj pump that up!!"

/pops a bottle and fills every glass in every outstretched hand..

Thanks again for the well wishes hun.

/Hugs gang

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I enjoy your writings.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

We say what we need and sometimes Debbie is our name

Sometimes perhaps we just need to be heard. I feel that way often.

You are heard, trust me.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you.
Now you've gone and made troll want to sing.

edit on 7-3-2018 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Thanks hun, it is nice to be heard. But I don't much like being a debbie,and I'd rather listen. So don't expect me to make a habit of it...

/Hugs

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Absolutely Brilliant!

Love love love it!

/glances around the shed and notices everyone is on there feet giving a standing ovation.. shouts of "encore" roll like a wave towards the stage..

Fantastic!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Thank you .. that means so much to me. I’m learning..hopefully.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wonderful to see you sweet Chirp! Always so kind and thoughtful and wonderful!

Tom, I LOVE the Troll song!!!!!

Joe, we may be falling apart physically, but we are so much more than these physical bodies we reside in. It's perfectly fine to share the downer stuff. Life isn't just rainbow and lollipops. We make things better by being here and sharing the ups and downs and everything in between. As Syx always said, "It is what it is." So don't worry.

Power flickered a few times tonight. Storm warning still in affect.

Now where's the cake? Gather 'round everyone. Gordi, stop hanging from the chandelieres!

Start singing everyone! Happy Birthday to you...

edit on 7-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sometimes perhaps we just need to be heard. I feel that way often.

Absolutely! So remember your Shed family if you need to be heard. You know we are always here for you. I sure have missed you little Bird!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Start singing everyone! Happy Birthday to you...

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join