It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh wow, how cool! He will like that!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just sitting here listening to music.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Floor collector stivics personal journal

Page 82.

The conditions I am forced to endure and the atrocities I see on a daily basis are beginning to become more difficult to reconcile..

Today a fellow collector grabbed grezzie right by the wing and shook her mercilessly to extract her dust. The poor dear needed milk of the poppy to sleep after the trauma..

I have told master Kerwig the quality and effects of the dust are directly related to the manner in which it is collected.

I have been quietly doing my own studies where I have simply tickled the pixie and as they shake with laughter they shed the most beautiful prismatic crystals, the effects of which I have yet to surpass..

So far I have managed to squirrel three jars out of the Glenn collected in this fashion..

Tomorrow I will present one to master Kerwig the most open minded of the curmudgeon's who have come to grasp the entire guild in there strangle hold of stagnation and brutality.

With any luck I won't be expelled...

/ooc i forgot how to change the colors..lol so you got italics

Respectfully,
~ meathead

edit on 19-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: grrr

edit on 19-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: holy crap I did it! lol

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I have told master Kerwig the quality and effects of the dust are directly related to the manner in which it is collected.

They already know this young one. Those you think do not listen, do not want to listen. Their collections enable them to sink in the cesspool that is dark magic.

Quickly friend, identify them for us all. Bring them into the light of day so they may be destroyed.

Summon the Night Elfette of valor so she may decapitate and disembowel the Evil ones.

HOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL>

P

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

A little late, but hey it nice to see old members pop in.
Happy Well Wishes fro the New Year.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Where is WIS last couple of days ? I am concerned about her 😕.
We miss you WIS ! Hope everything is ok .

Awww thank you, that warms my itty bitty heart.

My job requires me to be insanely nice all day, so I get this allergic reaction towards human interaction.

Miss Finnspiracy as well 😕.

Finn is a Miss???? Well that was way off my radar

How rude of me. How are you Sheye?
edit on 19-1-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Because I can

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Good evening to Fin, Mike, WIS, and anyone else who ventured out to the Shed tonight.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Good evening to you too Blue.

And every one else.

How is life in your neck of the woods?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
.....they may be destroyed.
....decapitate and disembowel the Evil ones.

May I most humbly suggest that we not deploy such dire action, but perhaps subject them to the truth??

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
You are awesome. Really that was a very appropriate wake up call for me.

How is life "Down Under" The Nether Lands???
Hugs

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If I honestly answered your question, you'd look at me like I was a mental patient. Nonetheless, I hope things are well with you. I get the "people" thing.

I printed a letter today and put it underneath my neighbours' door. He is a 47 year-old male, the same age as me, but he urinates partially over the floor 3 times a day and when other people need to use the male urinal (what other kind is there?) he makes the floor wet and sticky. I told him in plain, clear English that it is his turn to clean the men's toilets due to his unsanitary practices. I knocked gently on his door at 11 p.m. (I heard him come home) to see his reaction but he didn't respond. I knocked once more, gently. Again no answer.

I may not be the sharpest cookie in the drawer and/or am several sandwiches short of a picnic but informed him via letter letter that I am not his mother and am tired of cleaning up his mess. Maybe I can get his attention tomorrow...grrr....

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The call of the Wolf Lord travelled across the frost covered lands. Night could sense him along with Collector Stivic's thoughts and feelings of distress. She wasn't sure if the collector could pick up on her silent voice, but she knew that Shadow could. She paced around her chamber as she sent out a message to the mighty wolf.
Shadow, Guardian of Accasia and all the kingdoms...my friend, try to convince Collector Stivic to meet us here at once. Time is of the essence.

"I know that look on your face Night. Something is up and I want to know what it is! What has you so concerned?" The Elf turned to Pesky. "What do you know of your fellow Pixies? Have any of them been harmed recently?" she asked.
"ummm...I'm usually with you. Well, I have heard rumors, but only from the gossip mongers that hang around the garden sometimes. I pay them no mind. They are just bored and meddlesome old biddies. Why? What's going on?" Pesky's eyes widened.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Evening to whoever is still here! I'm in pain today, but throwing stars to acknowledge everyone's posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I hope your pain lessens soon. My abdominal pain has thankfully finally gone. Pain is awful and most medications short of morphine don't help depending on the pain and type. I went to a Doctor once with a cracked or broken rib (I think it was broken) and was prescribed paracetamol. I looked at him like he was a demon and said paracetamol ain't going to help, where's the morphine? He looked at me like I was a crazy person and told me I was not allowed morphine. I slowly crawled out of his office, cursing under my breath.

To be honest, I hate opioids in all their forms but sometimes they are the only thing that helps with extreme, debilitating pain. My brother was a heroin addict so I am well aware of the dangers but just needed a day or two of relief. No go. I cried all the way home, in pain. It was my own fault though. I fell down some concrete stairs while drunk and barely missed killing myself. A neighbour discovered me at 3 a.m. laying on the stairs. She thought everything was okay (she knew I drank) and just walked past after taking a photo of me. She showed it to me the next day. Not one of my better moments.... Thankfully those daze are behind me.

edit on 19/1/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I just realized I had a message, but my envelope wasn't white to alert me. Just a reminder to folks to check your private messages just in case.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

(Going to try out US english for a change)

I'm a with yu honey.

My back is a crazy hurtin today. But, the hurtin in my hands has largely gone away because of the damn heat.

Yep, it's as hot as a nuke down here.

Lol.

Howd I do partner?

P

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Floor collector stivics personal journal

Pg 87.

My meeting with master Kerwig was not a success, I have been accused of heresy and theft, in the morning I am to hand over my remaining two jars of "tickle dust" and then I am to be expelled.

This will not happen. I have managed to sneak grezzie out of the Glenn with the help of Percy the Pixie handler .I would not, and could not leave her behind.We will take our leave of this foul place tonight.

I plan to travel once more to the shed,and deliver Grezzie to her new home,where I hope she makes fast friends with pesky and the rest of the gang. Then on to the Hinterlands in hopes of reuniting with Delanea...

Respectfully,
~ meathead

edit on 19-1-2018 by Mike Stivic because: please excuse my awful writing, caught a buzz and was having fun, I know it's weak..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

OMG, yeah thank God those days are behind you! Skiddy has stories of a room mate he once had who peed all over the house. It was horrible! Sorry you have to deal with Mr. Piddles.

Pain...sigh...I honestly do not remember what it is like to be completely pain free. It has been years!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Life has been cold and raining or a few times snowy for me. I'm still trying to get used to the new med I'm on to help me sleep. Now I need a med that can help me stay awake. Such a crazy world that we live in. Medication for everything but I don't know how much of it is good for me. Perhaps things will be better for me when I see the cardiologist at the end of this month.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join