It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US air force colonel says two airmen involved in British UFO case ‘may have been abducted’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well he didn't mention a black triangle until the early 2000s. By then he was expanding his story to include a notebook he just happened to be carrying back then. Originally his statement (which is suspiciously not dated or signed) says he never got within 50m of anything.

The binary code download story did not appear until 2010. And there is something very dodgy in those binary codes that is fairly damning evidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: alldaylong

Bring back any memories?

That's what we saw, or the nearest damn thing to it.

Colours where " Shimmering " in like a " Mother Of Pearl " like effect.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

In your opinion were black triangles "a big thing" in the early 2000's ?

I know there was Belgium in 1989..

What i'm curious about, (and can't be proven), is whether his mind just hoovered
up a now famous shape and conflated it in, or whether the (woo woo!)
phenomenon itself (if he really ran into one) has a thing for "BTUFO", or did
vaguely resemble that shape.

I don't believe he actually ever saw a physical shape, but who knows?

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Was the core of the sensory impression darker or lighter than the outer part?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I can explain it this way, if i may.

The night was pitch black, and i really mean black. The " Craft " or object was on the ground in the field. It gave the impression that one was staring at a " burning bush " This however was no bush. The colours that it gave off where amazing to look at. Changing quickly from blue, green red white. The thing glowed brightly and was a defined cone shape.

It just stood out in the complete darkness.

This may sound crazy, but sometimes i get filled with frustration because i am certain that what we witnessed would add to The Rendlesham incident. In my mind, what we saw was without doubt the same thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Any notion about how far away you were? Any landmarks?

If you got a good look at it, and you were far away... that would seem to indicate a fair size.

cone shaped? Could it have been... (drum roll... ) somewhat "triangular shaped" ?

but as I asked earlier.. did you notice that it was abnormally quiet where you were
when you saw "it"?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The location was a open country road. Fields on both sides of the road.

The " Craft was to my left as we travelled along, i would estimate about 300 yards away in the field.

It was to my and my fellow travellers eyes a " cone " shape. However distance can distort i would suppose. However i would still go with come shape as to what we saw.

Yes it was quite. As i said location was on a country road between farmers fields.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sorry for being SO insistent.. but the sighting could be positively identified if you answered
one question carefully..

was it quiet or QUIET.

By QUIET I mean, you could hear the beating wings of a gnat at 10 yards.

It doesn't sound like it was THAT quiet however, or you would have mentioned it.

Kev

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Sorry for being SO insistent.. but the sighting could be positively identified if you answered
one question carefully..

was it quiet or QUIET.

By QUIET I mean, you could hear the beating wings of a gnat at 10 yards.

It doesn't sound like it was THAT quiet however, or you would have mentioned it.

Kev

The difficulty of stating how quite it was is because we were travelling in a car with the car radio cassette playing, so the outside of the car was something we didn't hear if you get my meaning.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

KK

if the "effect" I was fishing for had been occurring, you might not have even heard the car radio
even if i was blaring.

I have no idea what you saw.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

What are the chances of checking the field again? Even if it is 30 years later... Unlike the Rendlesham landing site which has been flattened and turned into a tourist attraction, you never know, you might find a spot in that field where the crop/grass etc simply hasn't grown. It's often associated with UFO landings that the surrounding area does not grow back again. At the very least, the Rendlesham incident is largely about a landing site and the burnt trees and flattened ground. Did you ever re-visit?

miragemen, thank you. But "One of the men, SSgt. Jim Penniston claims (in much later years) to have touched an unidentifiable black triangular craft with strange glyph like markings and received a ‘binary download’ from it." has in more recent years become a much more extravogant story, hasn't it? With the craft actually being entered, and then all the interrogation and such. I thought I got that from a video with Penniston himself recounting it all.
edit on 19-1-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
'With the craft actually being entered, and then all the interrogation and such.'...yeah he's def changed it up...lol. A bridge too far for me.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hmm.. you're right. I don't know where I'm getting it from, don't think it's Penniston. I thought there was a pair who arrived in a military vehicle, one of them decided to run toward it and ended up inside it and the other was too freaked out to really leave the area of the vehicle. I'm sure I saw this story in a reconstruction show from recent times like Ancient Aliens, but not ancient aliens, that other one that was "from the files of MUFON" or something, and I thought it was another part of the Rendlesham thing. I might have my wires crossed. I remember thinking at the time "well this is new info about Rendlesham you never hear about". I'll keep checking lol

Edit: Hangar 1: The UFO Files. Not a clue which episode though.
edit on 19-1-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

I believe you're correct. That show did have a lot of recreations...a bit sensationalized but fairly interesting.

edit on 1 19 2018 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What are the chances of checking the field again? Even if it is 30 years later... Unlike the Rendlesham landing site which has been flattened and turned into a tourist attraction, you never know, you might find a spot in that field where the crop/grass etc simply hasn't grown.

A good idea in principal. However in the late 1980's the field was dug up and now the M42 Motorway runs along what was the field at that time.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

This is one of the most balanced documentaries on the case. (Although it's post-notebook but pre-binary for Penniston as it was made about 2005).

There is a massive thread on the whole incident here : LINK

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
The biggest question to ask is why does 'ufology' believe there to be a massive international establisment cover-up over the subject but then continually depend on people from officialdom to tell them the truth they seek.

Think about it.

And then when they finally get it, they go out of their way to try and debunk it at all costs.
Hahaha

I've come to same conclusion as Vallee. The people here are blockheads.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join