It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Quietly Prepares for a Last Resort: War With North Korea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
This is all called trauma based mind control.. The "scare" in Hawaii should have solidified this for you

They need the people to accept massive massive military budget and keep the idea of war in the heads of the masses while using black budget money to build underground bases and offworld civilizations

The Black Budget is more being used to build AI/AGI for global domination + rapid tech advancements so they can become on world immortal gods. How many trillions of that missing DOD $10 trillion so far into those ends now...

But yeah, the "real threat" to humanity is Iran & Fat Man The Little Boy Kim. Total Godzilla stuff. Oh yeah, and aliens now too. NYT told me so.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Yeah, at this point in time I would stay away from Japan and SoKo for sure! If the State Dept. ever does warn against travel to either of those places you know a terrible mistake is about to happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's a bad idea, the last thing we need is another war and a warning I hope never comes. Trump said he'd rather make peace with them, so that leaves me wondering if Kim is making it difficult to negotiate that from happening. He might just view Trump the same way he viewed Obama Clinton and Bush, one in the same and so the lack of trust isn't there, who' knows.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

For a guy who wants peace with NoKo he should stop tweeting about NoKo. I agree, and I think most of us do as well, that America is war weary and tired of the devastation we're causing and the amount of money we're wasting on it. If only Trump would reign in the MIC and cut down on military spending I would support that 100 percent!

Still waiting though..

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

People are tired of War. The drum beating never ends, if a peaceful solution is in the works, it would make a large dent in the proceedings. Still Kim is a mad man, South K knows it better than we do.

We could always send Oprah: Secret Weapon Z45.
edit on 15-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think it is great that the military is training for this situation, we need to be prepared to go to war with North Korea.

I've been having trouble predicting things lately, but from what I've read, I believe North Korea wants to be left alone until it has the ability to nuke the U.S. mainland, and then after that, it will be willing to negotiate as it will have enough leverage to not be screwed in the negotiations.

Meanwhile, the NK government is fairly corrupt, fear-based, and a complete failure when it comes to maintaining a quality life for its citizens.

edit on 15pmMon, 15 Jan 2018 16:48:32 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The military make a point of making plans to cover anything they might be asked to do.
So the existence of a plan is not evidence of a definite intention.
The news headlines of the last few years are enough reason to put North Korea on the "possibles" list.

edit on 15-1-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I know people in the military that are preparing. Little things that don't make the news like increased shifts from 8 hours to mandatory 12 hour shifts, to counting inventory to increased vehicle maintenance. Etc. Something's coming.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I know people in the military that are preparing. Little things that don't make the news like increased shifts from 8 hours to mandatory 12 hour shifts, to counting inventory to increased vehicle maintenance. Etc. Something's coming.

That sounds like they're preparing for something upcoming. If JongUn is a madman he'll be the first to crack.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The jump at Nellis is only very loosely related to North Korea. It was the JFEX for Weapons School Class 17B. They have one for the A class in June, and the B class in December.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Meanwhile, the NK government is fairly corrupt, fear-based, and a complete failure when it comes to maintaining a quality life for its citizens.

It's always good to have something in common as a starting point for negotiations.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
We leave Kim Jong Un to his own devices, we are F$cked.

We intervene and we are F$cked.

I mean come on people. Use your heads. Either way America or the rest of the world goes about this will end badly.

What world does anyone live in where we are safe from any reaction from either way????

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Cans can only be kicked down the road so long.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
fyi but the military is always preparing for any eventuality. we have plans for a plethora of scenarios none of which will most likely ever happen. u plan for the worst and hope for the best.
edit on 15-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Makes me wonder what drove the headline for this then, it sounds to me like a prep for something, a heads up to the public, It's hard to tell exactly what they're conveying.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It was a large JFEX from something like 10 bases, and caused UFO reports all over the place, so it got attention. Usually they just happen and if you don't follow military activity you don't hear about them.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It's the same training the military does every day all over the country.

This is the media drumming up fear.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Good to know, thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We are going to Okinawa friday.

Hope it doesn't get too exciting. lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I did read on foxnews.com this morning that the government is advising any Americans who want to go to the Korean Peninsula to make sure their life insurance is paid up and they have a last will and testament in effect.

They said the same thing in the 90's when we moved over there for a while. It's a pretty standard suggestion regardless of the decade, according to my dad.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join