It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in Baltimore adn whether they are control-able or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I do NOT have any HARD proof beyond what I heard.

I drive for one of the ride share apps and pick customer /riders mostly in the Ownings Mills/ Reisterstown area. A suburb outside of Baltimore. I am fascinated with ghost stories, Bigfoot and UFOs and the weird. I am by default pre-wired to BELIEVE. Does not make it so. BUT ...

Yesterday I picked when to pick up a rider. Out comes a 20 something black male. maybe younger. Upon getting in the vehicle he says that house is haunted. A few minutes later a young black female who was maybe 20. She was teasing her boyfriend about why he "damn near ran out of the house" The sound males was clearly upset and very much believed that house he slept in was indeed haunted.

When a gap inter exchange and some comment was directed to me. I asked if the house was really haunted and wanted to say I believe in such things. She cut me off almost instantly saying that NO WHITE Man or female can have any type of spiritual enlightenment. The rest of comments were insulting and she remained nasty verbal towards throughout the ride.

The young man was still very upset and made comments he had never experiences such things in his life and it was beyond unsettling for him. She went to claim that her mother could control the ghost who lived in her homes. That she send them out to do biddings. She went on to brag that though did not always do exactly or directly but they did cause harm or report back to her. OF course she went on to tell the young man if you are every unfaithful or go against her wish or cause her harm her mother would send one of her ghost after him.

She went with other claims.

The young man was not a happy camper. Though both got out at the same place. The young man short of full out run was moving away from her. I did not stay.

MY niece friends says our current house is haunted. I would say no. The house makes noises through the night mostly. The one closet near the bathroom upstair can on some days pick up radio signals that some like humans talking. BUT if you actually listen you can hear or determine its radio talk show.

Both of my parents died in the house we currently live in. While my father was alive he found strange rocks with carvings on the them. He notified the police and they took all of them away. The police warned him if he turned them into some historical place that could court order them out of the home to do some type of historical dig.

I do believe in ghost. BUT for me that is just a belief. I would prefer NOT to have any ghostly encounters. I prefer bigfoot, UFO and shadow government conspiracies

Noppie
www.angrydogpress.net

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

I was never a real believer in ghosts until I moved into a house built in 1870. We've lived there for over 15 years now. I don't know what they are, but they are real. Not only has every one of my immediate family experienced multiple encounters, but visitors have as well. My wife yells at them when they get too rambunctious and they listen to her and settle down. They can give you a jump scare now and then but for the most part they're harmless (the ones in my house anyway).

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why do ghosts gotta be scary, trying to make a mess of the place. Maybe they're nice and want to clean up the house.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I would have taken issue with her racially insulting me and left her on the pavement...then taken the guy where he wanted to go whilst giving advice on how to dump that controlling ass!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noppie

She cut me off almost instantly saying that NO WHITE Man or female can have any type of spiritual enlightenment.

I'm seeing a lot of opinions like this lately, what's going here?

It's even stranger than ghosts or voodoo witches.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Why do ghosts gotta be scary, trying to make a mess of the place. Maybe they're nice and want to clean up the house.

Well Mr Clean is a genie...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Absolutely...

Mark Houser unknowingly purchased a house that was currently 'occupied'.

He ended up having to sell the house but the same thing happened in his new house.

Eventually though he and his kids experienced a supernatural encounter with angels and the demons were permanently cast out.

To make a long story short, I unwittingly purchased a house, for myself and my two teenagers, that was occupied by "spirits". My son, my daughter, myself, and the previous owner of the house all saw the spirit. There were also friends of mine and my teenagers that witnessed the spirit. Since I didn't believe in that kind of thing, I passed it off to adolescent imaginations. I did not believe in the afterlife or the spirit realm.

The "hauntings" were investigated and documented as authentic by a television series called "The Other Side".

More in another post here.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yes, ghosts (whatever they really are) exist.

But no, that doesn't necessarily mean religious dogma is correct and no, they aren't necessarily all demons.

The truth is, nobody knows for sure.

My own view is that everything is energy, what we call reality is far larger than most think and beings that are invisible to us are likely everywhere. ..

but I could be wrong and there's a whole lot "we" in the Western world need to learn.

edit to add: but using captive "spirits" for your own gains is very, very wrong and equates to slavery, imo.
edit on 1/15/2018 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

Dunno whether I read this, heard it or whatever but I find it helpful.

"Why would you go to a graveyard or anywhere to see a ghost? If someone died and is still here just how obsessive/anal retentive were they when they were alive?"

Not an exact quote but it is the general gist of it. Plus there are the residual hauntings where it's just something or event replaying so no communication is possible anyway.
YMMV

I agree with Badogma...there are other more fun things to explore.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If your closet is picking up radio signals, don't you think that would be worth an investigation in its own right? I mean, even if there is some radio lodged in the wall, surely it would have run out of batteries by now (or if wired/plugged in, would be playing non-stop).

If your family or friends say they think the place is haunted, and you can hear people talking and noises coming from a closet, it sounds like it might be haunted.

top topics

join