It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota Vikings receiver has cooties?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: Black_Fox

i.imgur.com...

look at the way #43 sticks his left leg way out to the left even though his target is to his right... seemingly trying to avoid tackling #14, then he tucks his arm into his chest and you can see him push it forward out of #14's way, then #43 makes himself twist/rotate AWAY from #14 again seemingly trying to avoid touching #14, #43 then bends his knees pulling his legs in to make sure they arent in #14's way, allowing himself to barrel into his own team mate #20.
the game is rigged

there once was an author who posted here on ats about his new book www.amazon.com... which details very well many obvious examples of the nfl rigging the outcomes. i sought to link that thread here but it seems to be missing maybe it was removed for some reason, so that amazon link will have to do.

Looks to me like he was trying to lower his shoulder for the tackle a bit to early, and didn't realize the receiver had moved his legs out of the way.

(post by wadewilson1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

to early? you dont move your shoulder out of position, you hammer it into the other guy, thats tackling, the fact he tried at all to move his shoulder out of position is avoiding a tackle.
and you dodged my other points.

like this one, he rotates his body, there is zero reason for his body to be rotating other then he intended it to, by twisting before his feet left the ground, only reason he would do that? to avoid tackling...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

so let me get this straight, from a standing position, you don't lower your shoulder in order to make a tackle?

LOL! If you didn't, people would just be bumping chests out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: parad0x122

to early? you dont move your shoulder out of position, you hammer it into the other guy, thats tackling, the fact he tried at all to move his shoulder out of position is avoiding a tackle.
and you dodged my other points.

like this one, he rotates his body, there is zero reason for his body to be rotating other then he intended it to, by twisting before his feet left the ground, only reason he would do that? to avoid tackling...

Also, in the end it doesn't really matter, there's no way the Vikings would've been able to beat the

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

so let me get this straight, from a standing position, you don't lower your shoulder in order to make a tackle?

LOL! If you didn't, people would just be bumping chests out there.

putting words in my post that arent there, i said you dont move your shoulder out of position, i did NOT say lowering your shoulder at all is out of position.

improve your reading comprehension for real debate, or we just waste time trying to correct your miss-comprehension.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

for *a* real debate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join