It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ummo, the warning.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi, ATS members, here is an introduction on the contact that would be ongoing with ummites who decided to take action to help us after 60 years of hidden presence. They confirm a collapse of the global economy by April 2021 at the latest, and the cynical game of world empires, against humanity. Their number on Earth would have been raised to 240, to face the events. They ask their former human correspondents, no longer remain secret, and allow them to communicate.
I can't talk about this constantly, free to you, to dig deeper. 10% who seek, find. 1% who finds, understands. 1 ‰ who understands, applies.youtu.be...

edit on 15-1-2018 by Sealium because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 15 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to embed vid

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

edit on 15-1-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What are Ummites? Not everyone knows. I don't.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sealium

In April 2021 ?

So they are time travelers ?

Do the men contacted by these entities have pictures to show.. or just a cute story ?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A better explanation would be good.

Not everyone knows who you speak of or who or what Ummites are.

If you're going to start a thread please don't automatically assume everyone will know your subject matter. It helps if you offer a little insight by way of an introduction.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
What are Ummites? Not everyone knows. I don't.

I've no idea either...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The video is in French but you can activate English subtitles from the menu bar.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sealium

What are they waiting for?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Dummo.

"Baddies are hiding and waiting to hurt us".
This is the oldest child's play on Earth.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I thought the whole ummo thing was thoroughly debunked years ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Ok, I'll assist the poster as they appear to be new.

The video appears to refer to the Ummo Case.

Here is a brief excerpt from another source.

The Ummo case is one of the most well known cases of sustained and systematic contact with an alleged alien species. The case which started back in the 1950s has been mostly investigated by Spanish researchers as it seems to primarily involve contact between Spanish citizens and the aliens from planet Ummo. Those that had close encounters or communicated with them speak of human-like aliens with a well built body and Nordic characteristics. According to the information disclosed by the aliens, their planet (Ummo) belongs to the constellation of Virgo and orbits around star Wolf424. It has a gravity 20% greater than the Earth and is at a distance of 14 to 15 light years. But how did they discover Earth? According to the Ummites they were able to pick up radio signals from us. Specifically, between the 5th and 7th of February 1934 on a Norwegian ship located near the island of Terra Nova (east Canada) scientists on board were conducting telecommunication experiments attempting to send Morse code signals from their location to Bergen (Norway).

Source

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is based on a book by a man writing under the pseudonym 'garden stone teapot'?

I might consider taking in the near 2hr video at some point, just for entertainment.

Though, given he doesn't even seem to take himself seriously, I probably won't either.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

A better explanation would be good.

It's a hoax , a bit like Serpo but without the US intelligence agency behind it ... probably.

While written from a knowledgeable standpoint, the Ummo communications were always troubling because of their lack of a means of independently verifying that they were from Ummites. None of those who wrote and circulated the documents allowed any direct contact. In addition, none of the other people who claimed contact were ever located. Then, the U.S.-based Ground Saucer Watch examined the pictures of the Ummo symbol and determined that they were taken of a small object held close to the camera. The saucer appeared to be an eight-inch plate with the symbol painted on it in ink.
www.encyclopedia.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
"Nearly 50 years ago, a 35-year-old bank employee from Madrid named Jordán Peña had a fiendish idea: he would contact fellow UFO-spotters across the city, purporting to be an extraterrestrial – DEI 98, from the planet Ummo. Spinning an audaciously convoluted yarn, Peña would proceed to chronicle the turbulent history of the fictitious planet, drip-feeding his saucer-eyed compadres information on the curious physiology of Ummo’s inhabitants, the intricacies of their language and system of government, and the mind-boggling technologies that they had deployed on recent missions to traverse the 14.6 light years from Ummo to earth."

Is it ok for psychologists to decieve their test subjects ?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Backups to a yoga instructor?

"ooommm"
"ummmm...."

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I smell a hoax as well - the OP participated in the thread below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
The case which started back in the 1950s... is at a distance of 14 to 15 light years. But how did they discover Earth? According to the Ummites they were able to pick up radio signals from us...between the 5th and 7th of February 1934 on a Norwegian ship located near the island of Terra Nova (east Canada) scientists on board were conducting telecommunication experiments attempting to send Morse code signals from their location to Bergen (Norway).

So..let's analyse this.

Ummo is 15 light years away from Earth.
1934 Earth Norwegian radio signals in Morse Code sent out.
1950s Ummites arrive on Earth because they saw the radio signals.

Hmm....

Radio signals travel at the speed of light, to it takes 15 years from 1934 to reach the planet Ummo.

1934 + 15 = 1949 the Morse Code arrives at planet Ummo.

The Ummites instantly hop in their space ships and begin travel to Earth.

Can they travel faster than light?

If not, let's say they can travel "at lightspeed"...still takes them 15 years to get to earth.

1949 + 15 = 1964 the aliens arrive on earth.

But, they bring a time machine with them? So, they can hop backwards in time, into the 1950s to meet the Spanish?

Somehow the numbers don't seem to add up rationally.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
the ummo affair is an know hoax

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yay Charlatans in French...

unimpressed.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It’s in French!
Anglais, is vous plait

Oh well I don’t think I’m missing anything important
edit on 15-1-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join