It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard of this website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Have you heard of this website?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is that crazy no Wikileaks artcle can contain it, hah, so none to link to right now, even after all these years.

It is a rather cool and very "interesting" website for me. I first came across it when a friend told me about the New World Order. It was at a time where my entire reality, or the sham of reality was breaking down around 2005. That is when I dropped off the radar and out of the Matrix and have not returned since, nor could I ever. I'm with my merry band fighting for the true Zion described in Revelation.

I had a huge learning curve. I was only a casual reader of this website back then. I came to it because it was often linked to in other crazy articles. Yes, I have read just about every classic conspiracy there is. I have been duped, hoodwinked, led down rabbit holes, but somehow I have kept my Guide, have managed to stay ideologically SANE and to become even more "human". My writing skills have been greatly exercised. I have never been able to do anything unless it is motivated by SPIRIT. I only write when I am feeling passionate. Luckily I am passionate about my life. I care and I hurt because I care; we all know what a night mare history has been for humanity. Passion inspires us to write. If we are passionate it means we care.

I joined back in 2011 after I developed a need to express myself because in my reality I was not being able to any longer. I needed to be able to talk back to the dictates from MSM, Governments, as well as all the crazy spam and lies from those who deliberately manipulate, and those who do not even know they are spreading fakery and lies. I realized that lies, illusion and delusion were everwhere and always have been.There was no resource to argue, to counteract because they do not provide that, nothing more than a vote every four years for a choice that arguebly is no choice at all. This site became a resource. I have come and gone a few times, been through many learning experiences, self taught by my own evolution and development and by the input of others. I have become much better able to defend myself verbally if needed. It has been great to spar with Americans. You are very bright and forward. I can't get this fix in the UK. I even get very defensive on your behalf when I read all the lies said about America in the MSM when I have seen with my own eyes what you are really like.

This site has given me access to real America. It has been so useful and has given me a big edge on my fellow Brits. Thank you. I have learned my wisdom from vast diversity. I can listen to Bob Marley, John Lennon and be thankful to them while understanding the Trump phenomenon, making my own mind up instead of that pesky MSM spreading its muck and telling me what I should think about Trump.

My own media needs have changed greatly. I have evolved out of a tin foil hat tortoise in his shell to a political animal with a high degree of verbal eloquence and skills of expression to equal those who have so much power of communication because they own all the networks, newspapers, TV channels, institutions, just about everything. Just as this has happened to me it has happened to Alex Jones and THIS SITE, too. It is like we have been drawn back into the argument and have won a GREAT BATTLE. Our emerging political needs are being nurtured in debating forums where honest and protected free speech is allowed to express. Trump was no fool getting the suspicious on board his slamming coming at you steam train. I have clearly seen the U.S and the free world has been under MSM and main stream Political attack. Has Trump moaned about conspiracy theories or does he feel it is a threat? No, he does not. The other guys did. They almost wanted to ban us and call us terrorists.

I want to write a lot more about this. This site is surviving because it is evolving. That is a good sign. Do not be worried if the emphasis changes. It means you are healthy and ABLE TO ADAPT.

Good luck and happy hunting. Yes, we are slightly changing reality for the stronger and better. Didn't I always tell you that conspiracy analysis is a healthy sign of a functioning democracy, a free scociety and culture, where every angle gets explored through imagination, where every rock gets turned over and the crayfish comes up for the light of the Moon (reference to Moon Tarot card)?

Don't worry. The emphasis changes, but that is adaptaion and a healthy sign of survival in leaner times where the "absurd" is being put to a brutal death.

We are all the survivors. We must keep on surviving.

edit on 15-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Its time to disconnect the web for awhile for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
No, it is TIME TO CONNECT even more.

You do not realize how powerful this is. Yes, there is some silly stuff goes on here, but there are some very clever people. There is nowhere else online I can get the same glorious feeling from.

I am in the best company. It is the only place a misfit like me can feel like he is in the Scooby Gang.

It's that brutal world I want to disconnect from.

It is good to be back in the argument on one's own terms. Thanks ATS!

edit on 15-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

You do not realize how powerful this is. Yes, there is some silly stuff goes on here, but there are some very clever people. There is nowhere else online I can get the same glorious feeling from.

I am in the best company. It is the only place a misfit like me can feel like he is in the Scooby Gang.

As the sun will shine, your thoughts of daily life must also shine in harmony with your feelings and being glued behind the screen of mindless letters of peoples prints of their thoughts will get you only more confused, but best for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Never heard of it.....

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It is very hard to explain my stance as this is all new. We are post conspiracy. We have seen that some of our fears and some of the conspiracies we read about ended up being evidence based reality. We have to counteract that.

Be thankful. Trump is as see through before the eyes of the world as your wife's "special underware". It is better this way.

Keep on being the eyes looking on and commenting. It's great interactive entertainment for us all and very intellectually developmentally healthy.

I am a guy who works with what we have and not what we will never have. Reality based, all stuck in the mud of the moment because that is all we poor forlorn creatures have. I'll keep my eyes fixed on Noah's Great Rainbow, but will try my best not to be ghettoized by the MSM. Yes, we have won a war against MSM. We have the intractive advantage. Here we are the news, we are the little stars and flags instead of being the smaller writing footnotes MSM would have us be, if they will even tolerate us at all. The Guardian delets a huge amount of my comments and I am only wiritng as I write here. They will not have it. It strikes a raw nerve with them. They are scared of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
That was beautiful *tear runs down cheek*

Honeslty I wholeheartedly agree, ATS is like the half-brother that I never knew I had, until one day we met and I was all like daaaaaaamn it all makes sense now!

Just happy to be apart of the family y'know

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

As the sun will shine, your thoughts of daily life must also shine in harmony with your feelings and being glued behind the screen of mindless letters of peoples prints of their thoughts will get you only more confused, but best for you.

...but it is having the opposite effect. I am not the loser I used to be who only saw his own ass when he looked in the mirror for his attitudes.

I can prove it. Look back how I have developed. My post history proves it. I have tried my best to express myself honestly. Not one lie. It can be done. My life has been that crazy. I sit in a room now because I can't take any more crazy. Here there is a filter called a screen. I am the future, we all are. We are interacting. While we are talking we are not fighting, or at least fighting with words. It is healthy.

OtherSideOfTheCoin knows because he knows there are two sides to the coin. We are not politically aligned right now, but I respect him so much. I don't want him to change. I know where the bounaries are, unlike the MSM, hah!

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

...but it is having the opposite effect. I am not the loser I used to be who only saw his own ass when he looked in the mirror for his attitudes.

I can prove it. Look back how I have developed. My post history proves it. I have tried my best to express myself honestly. Not one lie. It can be done. My life has been that crazy. I sit in a room now because I can't take any more crazy. Here there is a filter called a screen. I am the future, we all are. We are interacting. While we are talking we are not fighting, or at least fighting with words. It is healthy.

OtherSideOfTheCoin knows because he knows there are two sides to the coin. We are not politically aligned right now, but I respect him so much. I don't want him to change. I know where the bounaries are, unlike the MSM, hah!

I feel what you have discovered is the 3rd thought of reasoning, it is what is inside the coin. Again, best for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Are you addicted to stardust? 2nd.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I envy your keen ability to expound such clarity that any person could grasp it.

Well said. And unless I miss my mark, this site still has a Universe of life left in it waiting to be unleashed. We exist in a time so ripe for the acquisition of intelligence , and no time in past history has imagination became reality so quickly..

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Have you heard of this website?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's there, but was erased by Wiki...or someone,
en.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...#/issues

You may find the page at rational wiki as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Like it! Spend a lot of time there!

top topics

join